yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheros for Having a Talk/ Argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheros for Having a Talk/ Argument

I have to have a talk with a strong headed female that has been really nasty. I want to hold her attention and make her feel sorry. What would you use? Connections? Cohesion?
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

i think i saw bitch somewhere but it might only be for the females.
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• manover84
      manover84 commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    i think i saw bitch somewhere but it might only be for the females.
    oh ok, me that didn't understand.
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I would start with something alpha (Ascend, Wolf or another suitable high none mix) and some xs130, then add AD:s Instant Honesty and Connections. Depending on her personality you might want to buffer with some A1 or p74, but the latter can make you appear softer.
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
      ​

Comment

Instant Honesty is great if you know she understands she has been nasty. Very good for scolding people who have treated others badly since it makes them admit wrongdoing if you take your time, use the silence, and let the mones affect them.
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        ​

Comment

​

Comment

• happytaps
            happytaps commented
            Editing a comment
            Man i used to get AD Instant Honesty and It. was. amazing. but now that they went belly up I always wondered. Do yo know what steering molecules were in it? its couldnt be a simple as just two no?

• Suaviter in modo
            Suaviter in modo commented
            Editing a comment
            Happytaps from what I have read yes 70% betaandrostenol and 30% alphaandrostenol. I still have a bottle IH left myself but do try and report back on it if you have the ingredients.

What is the end goal you want from the conversation? If you want to reach a resolution or have her feel remorse I would use a mix heavy with b-nol.

I'm not familiar with the male blends but I think Connections would be a good start.

Comment

I have used XIST and Innocence in those situations but since you don't have innocence I have also had good luck with XIST and LoveBoat. Striving to create remorse will usually backfire with a strong-willed woman. She will instead get defensive and become stronger and nastier. Creating remorse and shame rarely changes people, it just makes them sicker. Killing them with kindness, understanding, honesty and love is more likely to create change than revenge.

I'm sorry someone has hurt you.

Comment

You definitely don`t want to come off as weak here. You absolutely have to have a strong Alpha blend and I would use Ascend hands down. P74 can possibly weaken the ascend in high doses, I don`t know if you have P96, but if you do don`t be afraid to go higher on the Ascend like 3-4 sprays and use P96 to smooth it over. With P96 I would use somewhere between 10-20MCGS.

On the other hand if you have the balls just use SOB and see where it goes?

Comment

Hmm. Cohesion + A1 is my best idea. Maybe meo-est as a buffer. Cohesion is NOT a soft mix (ok maybe more than Ascend). Add the A1 and you get a respected but willing to listen personality.

Comment

cohesions prime ingredient is a1

Comment

XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
                      You definitely don`t want to come off as weak here. You absolutely have to have a strong Alpha blend and I would use Ascend hands down. P74 can possibly weaken the ascend in high doses, I don`t know if you have P96, but if you do don`t be afraid to go higher on the Ascend like 3-4 sprays and use P96 to smooth it over. With P96 I would use somewhere between 10-20MCGS.

On the other hand if you have the balls just use SOB and see where it goes?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        I have used XIST and Innocence in those situations but since you don't have innocence I have also had good luck with XIST and LoveBoat. Striving to create remorse will usually backfire with a strong-willed woman. She will instead get defensive and become stronger and nastier. Creating remorse and shame rarely changes people, it just makes them sicker. Killing them with kindness, understanding, honesty and love is more likely to create change than revenge.

I'm sorry someone has hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                          I would start with something alpha (Ascend, Wolf or another suitable high none mix) and some xs130, then add AD:s Instant Honesty and Connections. Depending on her personality you might want to buffer with some A1 or p74, but the latter can make you appear softer.

Comment

Raw masculinity will hold her attention
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Leverage that pastor! If she's the one acting awfully, a mediator to call her out could work in your favor, especially if her faith is sincere.
                              Go with the alpha signature but I would recommend APi for meeting with pastor...after all, you're the good guy, right?
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I find Xist works well along with Cohesion in this case.

Comment

Be careful with using bnol in an argument because it can encourage people to loose their filter and get really nasty. I would recommend A1 or cohesion to keep her calm. I don't think there is a mone that will make her feel sorry if she isn't.

Comment

Or do the alpha thing and don't care what she thinks
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X