yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does "boyfriend" xs193 come off as relaxing? Or is it more an alpha signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
    Great report guys, I'm starting to like this product.
    Pleased you're liking boyfriend. I've found that I see a hell of a lot of hair flipping. More than usual. I'm really interested in the boyfriend and evolve from the other post because as much as I love boyfriend I dont think its sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
      I was going to write a review on xs193 boyfriend but haven't had time. So In short I have used this product for a month mainly solo and also tried some combos.

My ideal dose is 2 sprays. 1 spray is ok but 2 better. People in other threads mentioned they had to spray x4 to get results! I found 3 sprays and above made people avoid me and standoffish. It felt like a status thing, like it was hard to talk to me.

So yeah my question also is about status as in the goals for the product it is the main thing.

I tried some combos and everything apart from cohesion noticeably messed up the xs193 vibe! I found also that only 0.5 to 1 spray cohesion alongside 2 xs193 worked for positive reaction. On the whole solo worked best on this product.

Now the good bit!. Self effects were one of calm and a slight boost in confidence. Like you're an all round great guy. You feel protective of people and be warned it makes you feel attached to people you like already.

I work with 1 man and 5 women....this product is great and one of my all time favourites. it is a mone where you notice the hits. Straight away I noticed women talking to me on a deeper level, defending me in all situations, wanting to talk to me and each woman wanting me to make them my centre. A nice feeling of closeness and great eye contact. I am having some great conversations with my target, it's like she feels I'm someone she trusts and confides in. I switched suddenly on a works night out to evolve+connections+cohesion and all the women took my boyfriend vibe and I ratcheted it up and they were grabbing, touching and rubbing up against me all night. I ? this product, you get trust, easy to open, comfort, real connection and slight attraction.

I wanted to know if there is any -none in this product?

Over the month in a work environment there is a few negatives. The bloke is getting hugely jealous of the women helping me and not him, which has caused quite a stir. One woman even said to me the other day that it's not fair because all the women love me and only want to help me. This said woman is also making comment to my target about how shes always looking lovingly into my eyes and trying to stir things up. Two other women have started sending me texts about how much they appreciate me at work and how they have my back always, and they are slagging off this other woman......so as you see there has been a bit of fallout which started off small and seems to be getting a little uncomfortable but I'm dealing with it.

Apart from the -ves this product rules and will be getting more
      Sounds a lot like nude alpha from what I've read so far. This is good news for me as I have been looking for an alternative to NA. As much as I love the stuff, it is so god awfully expensive. I'm going to have to try this stuff out on my next order for sure

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Sounds a lot like nude alpha from what I've read so far. This is good news for me as I have been looking for an alternative to NA. As much as I love the stuff, it is so god awfully expensive. I'm going to have to try this stuff out on my next order for sure
        I also think it might be like nude alpha. I was also trying to find an alternative. I've never tried nude alpha but wanted to get some but both expensive and seemingly hard to get. I wanted somebody to confirm whether boyfriend actually Is similar to nude alpha?

In addition I've experimented with boyfriend paired with both evolve and sob. Evolve was positive experience, the sob + boyfriend just seemed to create great confusion!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

I also think it might be like nude alpha. I was also trying to find an alternative. I've never tried nude alpha but wanted to get some but both expensive and seemingly hard to get. I wanted somebody to confirm whether boyfriend actually Is similar to nude alpha?

In addition I've experimented with boyfriend paired with both evolve and sob. Evolve was positive experience, the sob + boyfriend just seemed to create great confusion!
          Confusion? How so

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X