yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does "boyfriend" xs193 come off as relaxing? Or is it more an alpha signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does "boyfriend" xs193 come off as relaxing? Or is it more an alpha signature?

I just got myself some xs193, as my experience with the other -none's has been an aura of respect, but also arrogance and avoidance. I'm looking for something softer, but still attractive. Does xs193 achieve this?

I guess not, every time I wear it I get a lecture on how my target doesn't want a boyfriend. I don't say a word about relationships and she can't get the idea of boyfriends out of her mind. Of course, some women respect their boyfriends. Many do not. If she really respected me she'd take off her clothes and surrender.

Comment

wow. i need to try this blend.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

If he really respected me he'd take out his wallet and surrender.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

If she really respected me she would take out her panties and afix to the top of a mop and wave surrender.
          War is hell

Click image for larger version

Name:	346199142dec23d419c2012e3a0b7810.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	112687

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            I guess not, every time I wear it I get a lecture on how my target doesn't want a boyfriend. I don't say a word about relationships and she can't get the idea of boyfriends out of her mind. Of course, some women respect their boyfriends. Many do not. If she really respected me she'd take off her clothes and surrender.
            I'm dying ??????, can't wait to try this out

Comment

I've find it makes me calm but sociable.
              I have a male co-worker (self designated work bff) who usually behaves like a grade schooler. With this he was less so. More polite, less obnoxious, lol. I would say respects hits for sure.
              Created a more social comraderie among other male co-workers, easy and flowing conversation, good eye contact. Didn't seem to present too strong an alpha vibe so much as a respected peer vibe.
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Sounds like a good mone for work! Any sides that contradict that?
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Wow, I can see Boyfriend starts to be a hype. Now I wanna try it
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    love it
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

It makes people want your attention, not in a jealous envious way just a "I want to be in your space" way. I have tested it with drunk people and it more or less just makes people feel kinda attached to you, maybe protective. It is different person to person but its overall positive. The respect thing has to do with how they express love or intrest. Some people become annoying and wanting for attention.

Its like Cohesion but for both genders and with a strong beautifying effect. It is nothing like Domination.

Comment

I've been pairing it with cohesion. You definitely get results but with cohesion I find it to be a slow burner. Case in point I was chillin with a young lady just talking for around 3 hours. She smiled at my for like what seemed to be forever, crossing and uncrossing her legs, playing with her hair you know the usual IOIs. But the thing that stands out is how long we talk every time we see each other. I've exposed her twice now and next I'm going to just wear boyfriend with cohesion to see what results I get.

Comment

I was going to write a review on xs193 boyfriend but haven't had time. So In short I have used this product for a month mainly solo and also tried some combos.

My ideal dose is 2 sprays. 1 spray is ok but 2 better. People in other threads mentioned they had to spray x4 to get results! I found 3 sprays and above made people avoid me and standoffish. It felt like a status thing, like it was hard to talk to me.

So yeah my question also is about status as in the goals for the product it is the main thing.

I tried some combos and everything apart from cohesion noticeably messed up the xs193 vibe! I found also that only 0.5 to 1 spray cohesion alongside 2 xs193 worked for positive reaction. On the whole solo worked best on this product.

Now the good bit!. Self effects were one of calm and a slight boost in confidence. Like you're an all round great guy. You feel protective of people and be warned it makes you feel attached to people you like already.

I work with 1 man and 5 women....this product is great and one of my all time favourites. it is a mone where you notice the hits. Straight away I noticed women talking to me on a deeper level, defending me in all situations, wanting to talk to me and each woman wanting me to make them my centre. A nice feeling of closeness and great eye contact. I am having some great conversations with my target, it's like she feels I'm someone she trusts and confides in. I switched suddenly on a works night out to evolve+connections+cohesion and all the women took my boyfriend vibe and I ratcheted it up and they were grabbing, touching and rubbing up against me all night. I ? this product, you get trust, easy to open, comfort, real connection and slight attraction.

I wanted to know if there is any -none in this product?

Over the month in a work environment there is a few negatives. The bloke is getting hugely jealous of the women helping me and not him, which has caused quite a stir. One woman even said to me the other day that it's not fair because all the women love me and only want to help me. This said woman is also making comment to my target about how shes always looking lovingly into my eyes and trying to stir things up. Two other women have started sending me texts about how much they appreciate me at work and how they have my back always, and they are slagging off this other woman......so as you see there has been a bit of fallout which started off small and seems to be getting a little uncomfortable but I'm dealing with it.

Apart from the -ves this product rules and will be getting more

Comment

Please check your private messages, I have sent you a link to a video showing how to do it. I am not sure I can post such a link here. Can it be treated as advertising? I am from https://populationstat.com/australia/perth and new to this forum. So I do not want to get banned. When you watch the video, please tell me if you find it helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
                              I was going to write a review on xs193 boyfriend but haven't had time. So In short I have used this product for a month mainly solo and also tried some combos.

My ideal dose is 2 sprays. 1 spray is ok but 2 better. People in other threads mentioned they had to spray x4 to get results! I found 3 sprays and above made people avoid me and standoffish. It felt like a status thing, like it was hard to talk to me.

So yeah my question also is about status as in the goals for the product it is the main thing.

I tried some combos and everything apart from cohesion noticeably messed up the xs193 vibe! I found also that only 0.5 to 1 spray cohesion alongside 2 xs193 worked for positive reaction. On the whole solo worked best on this product.

Now the good bit!. Self effects were one of calm and a slight boost in confidence. Like you're an all round great guy. You feel protective of people and be warned it makes you feel attached to people you like already.

I work with 1 man and 5 women....this product is great and one of my all time favourites. it is a mone where you notice the hits. Straight away I noticed women talking to me on a deeper level, defending me in all situations, wanting to talk to me and each woman wanting me to make them my centre. A nice feeling of closeness and great eye contact. I am having some great conversations with my target, it's like she feels I'm someone she trusts and confides in. I switched suddenly on a works night out to Evolve+Connections+Cohesion and all the women took my boyfriend vibe and I ratcheted it up and they were grabbing, touching and rubbing up against me all night. I ? this product, you get trust, easy to open, comfort, real connection and slight attraction.

I wanted to know if there is any -none in this product?

Over the month in a work environment there is a few negatives. The bloke is getting hugely jealous of the women helping me and not him, which has caused quite a stir. One woman even said to me the other day that it's not fair because all the women love me and only want to help me. This said woman is also making comment to my target about how shes always looking lovingly into my eyes and trying to stir things up. Two other women have started sending me texts about how much they appreciate me at work and how they have my back always, and they are slagging off this other woman......so as you see there has been a bit of fallout which started off small and seems to be getting a little uncomfortable but I'm dealing with it.

Apart from the -ves this product rules and will be getting more
                              Do you remember what ratios you used, Bob? And the ages/age ranges of the 5 women?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

Do you remember what ratios you used, Bob? And the ages/age ranges of the 5 women?

Thanks!
                                When I go out I use 2x evolve (1x left neck, 1xright neck). 2x connections (2x chin). 1x cohesion (Adam's apple).

I always always use 2x evolve when out but usually only recommend 1 spray in normal day to day.

Worn this mix in various bar type environments with success. On that night age range of ladies was 42 to 55.

I have been in a bar setting and had success with this mix with women in mid 30s.

I wouldnt say I was attracting the 20s end with or without mones.

Comment

• MMM
                                  MMM commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I was talking about the ages/age ranges of 5 women you work with?

• Bob111
                                  Bob111 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  The age range was 42 to 55 with the 5 women at work.

the evolve cohesion combo worked well for me tooo. I used xist instead of connections. That combo seemed to generate attraction.

Comment

Great report guys, I'm starting to like this product.

Comment

boyfriend is an AMAZING product I combined with evolve definitely got some hits

Comment

Originally posted by AUSSIE MONES View Post
                                      boyfriend is an AMAZING product I combined with evolve definitely got some hits
                                      Tell me how that went and what you saw. I've had trouble pairing boyfriend with other mones but sexy-boyfriend sounds very interesting.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X