yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pre-mixing Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-mixing Products

Say you have a mix that you use regularly, for example the Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve combo. Is there any issue with just mixing the three together in a spare bottle and using that? The idea here is convenience and being able to carry around just one bottle. It's also nice to be able to work in different ratios and fractions of sprays.

Can any of the ingredients react with each other in negative ways? I'm not sure if this is even an issue. Would it make a difference if a couple of the products are pre-scented? (in the same scent, for what it's worth.)

Ye and no and Your mileage may vary but its fun.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you, for instance, use a 1;1;1 spray right now, The chemical theory says You should need about 3 sprays of your mix.

But, I think I have noticed differences when I mix stuff on my skin. I have a couple made up combos that became explosively strong when mixed and their characters were changed tremendously. That said, many of these play nicely with each other too. Overall I have not been happy with my own personal mix experiments but I haven't tried real hard for a while. The most cantankerous are the ones that are timed release. The most unpredictable are the very complex blends. The Evolve you mentioned is one such product, it is both time release and complex. If you put all the enone in evolve into the air at once even a single spray could be too much.

Another, for instance, I can wear about 12 mcg of enone oil (DP) and that disperses kinda slowly so it's only releasing a couple of mcg an hour. If I released a full spray of evolve's enone I would be doing 10 or even 20 an hour.

I have some LAL gels that don't play well either. SX-9, for instance, doesn't do much on me but affects young girls. I added a few drops of VooDoo (for the scent) to about 4 times that amount of SX-9 gel. That hit so hard I just threw it back into the drawer and it has set for the last 8 months.

You could just spray them all on the same spot of skin and give them a swirl with your fingertips. that might tell you if its even wearable. Only actual experiment will tell you if it works as intended or better, or worse. I put my blends on different areas on purpose in my daily use.

Empty sample bottles are your friends. I use insulin hypodermics for precise measurement. It is indeed fascinating to experiment. Personally, I am waiting to build a single molecule collection for these types of experiments. I think I will learn a lot more and waste less by combining a single molecule or putative at a time with a blend.

Please report back whatever your findings, the combinations are endless.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I have some LAL gels that don't play well either. SX-9, for instance, doesn't do much on me but affects young girls. I added a few drops of VooDoo (for the scent) to about 4 times that amount of SX-9 gel. That hit so hard I just threw it back into the drawer and it has set for the last 8 months.
      Could you explain "hit hard"... do you mean negative selfies?

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        very volatile, I guess I'm mixing carriers but a couple of times it has been like opening a can of paint. Fumes! I Have not encountered this mixing xs sprays they are same carriers and fixatives.

• nephil
        nephil commented
        Editing a comment
        That's unexpected... it's almost like mixing random cleaning agents.

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        VooDoo and API and VooDoo and SX-9. If I were to guess it's the VooDoo, It already has massive dispersion, yes, unexpected, Would not have mentioned it if not the actual topic.

Fascinating post Muestereate.

Unfortunately, my findings here are going to be very limited. I tried this once and it was enough for me to abandon ship.

Here's the setup: my girlfriend knows about pheromones. She doesn't care much about the details but does like the effects. In this particular example, she has (in the past) liked Ascend, Cohesion, and Evolve. This is true both by themselves and in various combinations with each other, including the ACE stack. She loved that one when applied conventionally.

However, the one time I applied ACE from a combined bottle, mixed days beforehand, the effects were negative and very strange. It made her very sad. It wasn't just like a downer effect, more like you couldn't wipe the frown off her face no matter what she did. This was very unlike her.

Now, there are some more details here like how I applied this shortly before so the mones were stronger than usual (even though it was a reduced amount), and she had some work issues that were upsetting her, but these are things that come up and she normally can get over them reasonably. I washed off the application as best as I could and the situation improved throughout the course of the night.

I have never seen such an effect and I have no idea where it came from, and can't be entirely sure what caused it given a sample size of one and many variables at play, but at the same time, I care about our relationship deeply and I don't care to try this 'pre-mixing' strategy again. I wish I would have mixed up a smaller batch to begin with. Oh well.

If anyone else wants to pick up on this idea, feel free, but just be aware of what you may be getting into.

Comment

I haven't actually mixed XS like this. I've done it with LPMP products successfully, but SteveO has some magic of his own going on with his products.

SteveO is very clear that XS products are made to mix and match, and I do but I spray them over one another. Outside of singles to make my own pre-mix, I haven't combined blends together in a pre-mix...yet, lol.

This is a perfectly valid question for the creator. I think an email to the XS crew for guidance would be perfectly acceptable. SteveO offers mixing supplies after all. If we shouldn't be pre-combining blends for convenience, he should be willing to help us understand the most effective uses for his products. SteveO is incredible awesome and personable. I think, just ask for clarification - or go ahead and trial and error...use SMALL samples so you don't waste if it doesn't work out like you hoped
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X