yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Closest PXS product to Wolf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closest PXS product to Wolf?

I'm getting a gig soon in car sales, and the generic answer to what to use is usually Wolf, but I don't have the $ right now to pick it up. I'm thinking ascend w/o cops, but all I have is it with. Can I just go straight androstadienone a1? Or is there a blend closer to it, perhaps made for sales?

I'm thinking Taboo or Loveboat

Comment

You can't go wrong with Ascend for alpha (Wolf alternative). Celebrity is also possible to boost your status.

Does Wolf contain A1 (?), A blend for A1 I recommend is Cohesion which is buffered with DHEA to reduce the side effect of Dienone
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Comply has a good track record for sales. In my opinion, you should be an expert on what you are selling. Not like a wolf at all from the reports but I do not own it yet.. There is another Product called InBetween. It helps bridge status gaps. I like Inbetween a lot. Ascend w cops is the goto work blend though. Wolf is like a team player but Ascend teamwork is different, more alpha leader instead of one of the pack. Climb the ladder thing.

You might want a social for a few days a week. Being alpha on a new job can grate on the nerves of the old-timers. On new jobs I'm usually alpha for a bit then go beta and then as I become competent I start going more and more alpha. You may just want to push past them though. Ascend is a sure bet but what socials work for you and how you manage your work life will depend on your regular personality and mood for the day. My way helped me keep jobs but not necessarily climb the ladder. Your goals are not the same as mine ya know?

I am older than most here so my favorites tend to be much less alpha than the pherotruth gang.

That all said, API is a notch under Ascend and its my favorite, smooth subtle confidence, and gravitas and doesn't piss anybody off. Its kinda high class mature and smooth. It attracts some women but that is not its main function.

Also, Your A1 question. Crush is closer to straight A1 than Cohesion. Cohesion is more popular because its better buffered against A1 depression

Comment

Comment

connections is trustworthy. I have been using it this week, just one to 1.5 drops of the oil. It attracted a few older ladies a couple of days ago which was a surprise. Lately, a couple of guys have told me I talk a bit too much about stuff that isn't important. I have quite a collection of junk rolling around in my head from one day to the next and don't bother with a filter.

I was actually trying to temper and filter the other day and got some more criticism. But... One lady comes around and is like prancing around in circles, so You are Muestereate! Not bad but sounds even nuttier than me with a snoot full of anol. Then a dark-haired NE European comes up and asks for my number. Of course, she says its for another girl. She had caught me trying to figure out if I knew her and I guess interpreted it as interest. Still, Miss Lithuania has that old world charm that American girls Won't even try to come close to anymore. She sidles up real close and I feel a ping as she asks for my number. Connection? Of course, I'll go out with you ladies, I can sort this out later.

One can hope, I could be interested in Miss Lithuania, love her accent and old fashion dress and quiet tones.

Besides attracting women at a distance, talking to guys in close quarters was fine. At Medium distances, the lack of dispersion at room temps might make behaviors seem weird to men. It's far enough away that they only get just the smallest hint of the pheromone but close enough to observe some internal intimacy body language that's out of place for them. Sure wasn't out of place for the girls though.

At the distance I hit the ladies, I think it was more about my body language and tone from the pheromones affect on me. Hard to believe an oil would hit at 20+ feet.

Comment

Celebrity or Xist + Love boat

Comment

Ascend I would guess would be similar, but not the same.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                  I'm getting a gig soon in car sales, Or is there a blend closer to it, perhaps made for sales?
                  Try xs194 or Comply.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

none of them are close to wolf.

if you want something for sales and dont want to buy wolf, which may not be youre best option anyway (although a top Candide), then go for something different.

i would not start with most alphas for sale, maybe mix them with something else but that will need a lot of try and error.

start with socials and also consider playing with comply.

and of coarse add a dis inhibitor.

Comment

Personally I would say ascend+est

Comment

None are like wolf use ascend it's better for work
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X