yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

something else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something else

hye guys..so i see many female user tried male blend not unisexy.male blend and just wondering if i can tried do the same.

which female blend that i can try for everyday use or 3times/days in a 1week blend..

wanna try experiment things a bit
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

You can try the same. First, set your specific goals first, is it for romance, engaging,s etc. Desire me plus is a safe bet bcs basically it's a cops + anols only.
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
      You can try the same. First, set your specific goals first, is it for romance, engaging,s etc. Desire me plus is a safe bet bcs basically it's a cops + anols only.
      for sosial mostly..i want to use for everyday use especially when i with my friend female and male.
      u sure cops? because mostly the cops is higher for female blend right? means shit testing or aggressive vibe from male maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
        exclude unisexy since both can use..so i want to try female blend

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post

for sosial mostly..i want to use for everyday use especially when i with my friend female and male.
          u sure cops? because mostly the cops is higher for female blend right? means shit testing or aggressive vibe from male maybe??
          Well yeah, everyday use! Cops is totally not for that especially higher dose one. Maybe you can adapt from male's version for everyday use such as Xist and Cohesion, it's a safe bet.

I also wonder the answers from dxs ladies! And while wait them for answer you can check their journals
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

I've used a lot of the female blends. You can check my journal. I often need to soften my edge instead of hardening it. I have always combined them with a male blend. My favorite ladies blends/combos are xist and innocence 1 to 1.5 and API and fantasy. 1.5 to 1. If you use the ladies cops product I have found that keeping the does pretty low, under a full spray works better for me. It is not natural for men to smell like a whole lot of cops. I recently put some in a sample bottle and it works real nice at just 1 sample spray. I bought the 30 ml and those sprays are too much and its hard to get half a spray consistently so th sample botte works for me. That stuff is really potent.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I've used a lot of the female blends. You can check my journal. I often need to soften my edge instead of hardening it. I have always combined them with a male blend. My favorite ladies blends/combos are xist and innocence 1 to 1.5 and API and fantasy. 1.5 to 1. If you use the ladies cops product I have found that keeping the does pretty low, under a full spray works better for me. It is not natural for men to smell like a whole lot of cops. I recently put some in a sample bottle and it works real nice at just 1 sample spray. I bought the 30 ml and those sprays are too much and its hard to get half a spray consistently so th sample botte works for me. That stuff is really potent.
              Muestereate hye,fantasy and innocence is for attracting male right? so does that make men atteact to me? i dont want that tho.just kidding..from what i read both attract men right..i want thats help attract women and good for sosial..if both are ok probably will try it

Comment

That is why I don't wear them just by themselves. When I got them I had to run them solo for several days to learn them. Women like these two. There is still a whole lot of research to do. Not many men have tried the female blends.

Comment

If you want to attract gay men you need a very alpha mix because gay men are not attracted to women. Most Ladies blends are not alpha. I've never had a problem but if you went into a gay club things might be different. I don't know a lot about this because I only have a couple gay men for friends and haven't been around them wearing pheromones of ANY type.

What I do know is that when I wear innocence, men are not threatened by my presence. When I wear Fantasy everybody talks a lot and sometimes the older ladies get very curious.

Comment

• OppaiDesu
                    OppaiDesu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    curios? like how?

If you want to attract gay men you need a very alpha mix because gay men are not attracted to women. Most Ladies blends are not alpha. I've never had a problem but if you went into a gay club things might be different. I don't know a lot about this because I only have a couple gay men for friends and haven't been around them wearing pheromones of ANY type.

What I do know is that when I wear innocence, men are not threatened by my presence. When I wear Fantasy everybody talks a lot and sometimes the older ladies get very curious.
                  whoa..dont get me wrong.im not judging anyone..but im pretty sure i dont want me attracting gay men ????
                  what i need is a ladies blend that can mix rogether with male blend product like men combi xist taboo or xist coheison something like that..i was hoping that maybe any female blend that help me attract or make things smooth with the ladies with the female combo and men combo.

Comment

Your goals are a little different than mine but those are my two favorites so far. I want to try Babe and see if women will give me money.

Comment

Your goals are a little different than mine but those are my two favorites so far. I want to try Babe and see if women will give me money.
                      heck yeah..tell me when that combo works..i want free money tooooo????

Comment

With Taboo/Xist, Taboo/Cohesion...Even APi is masculine but social with Xist...

Fantasy is a friendly social.

Girlfriend really gets the ladies friendly and chatting when I wear it. I wonder that it might be a good social add in for a guy?
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Girlfriend really gets the ladies friendly and chatting when I wear it. I wonder that it might be a good social add in for a guy?
                          hye hye NuTrix u the reason i wanna try mix both blend toooo...after i read ur post about the men oil xs..

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post

hye hye NuTrix u the reason i wanna try mix both blend toooo...after i read ur post about the men oil xs..
                            Yes, I wasn't planning much in the men's department at XS until I got some things for my guy, who never wears them unless I ask... :-/
                            SOOOOOOO, I couldn't let them go to waist and then it was all history from there.
                            It will be fun to see you explore! Happy experimenting!

Comment

oooo yeah girlfriend sounds good.

i do wonder, why would stevoe create different social for female and for unisexy if the female blends work better for most people?

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

i do wonder, why would stevoe create different social for female and for unisexy if the female blends work better for most people?
                                probably because the alpha thingy? maybe..but i will try fantasy and girlfriend soon..when i buy again.my 30ml bottle almost half.

Comment

Yes, I wasn't planning much in the men's department at XS until I got some things for my guy, who never wears them unless I ask... :-/
                                  SOOOOOOO, I couldn't let them go to waist and then it was all history from there.
                                  It will be fun to see you explore! Happy experimenting!
                                  will do..thanks NuTrix ????

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

I believe, generally, the men's work best for men and the women's best for women.

I wouldn't wear a men's blend in the dose that you guys typically would just like you guys wouldn't go full bore with the lady's blends. Nor would I wear some hardcore alpha signatures regularly any more than a guy would be likely to wear only Tease or Babe all the time.

A little tweaking of this or adding of that and we all get something new and fun It's more like steering than it is about changing your entire signature.
                                    Ascend on me, without something to soften and feminize it on me, creates an unbelievable signature. Too masculine, too alpha for my personality profile. But Ascend with Cohesion4w and DM? Perfection. I predict too feminine a signature on a man would create a similar conflict. It's more about using the beneficial components of a blend and then making them uniquely your own.

Comment

I agree, its more like steering to me also. I still need a bunch of singles just for steering but the blends are already balanced, I can dream but it's impractical to think I can outbalance Steve. These blends have the depth that would take years to catch up to.

And they reveal depths and complexities to people, and they adapt.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X