yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combo?

hey all Pheromonexs User

xist /M/unscented combo Boyfriend/unscented does this two stack together as combo ? 1/2 spray of xist and 1/2 spray boyfriend?

my hand is itching to buy combo/standalone for add in basked and checkout to do field testing..

i have my own variety of cover scent

or comment and share your combo that works and proven for test field..
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

i did and have read mens journal..alottt

Comment

Basically, base mone such as Xist and Cohesion can be combo with any mone.

For dating (Asian girl), I love to use Xist (2x), Cohesion (1x), Manimal 2 (2drops). Adding Ascend or Rone in this combo also worked for me.

For night life setting, I use Taboo a(2x) my base mone. Usually combine it with Evolve (1x)
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
        Basically, base mone such as Xist and Cohesion can be combo with any mone.

For dating (Asian girl), I love to use Xist (2x), Cohesion (1x), Manimal 2 (2drops). Adding Ascend or Rone in this combo also worked for me.

For night life setting, I use Taboo a(2x) my base mone. Usually combine it with Evolve (1x)
        manial apex? is it oil or spray..i visit apex website and they only have a few product mostly oil..is it true?

yeah mostly i go out at night since my work finish at 7..
        orait will try your combo.i have all three of it except ascend and manimal

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post

manial apex? is it oil or spray..i visit apex website and they only have a few product mostly oil..is it true?

yeah mostly i go out at night since my work finish at 7..
          orait will try your combo.i have all three of it except ascend and manimal
          Manimal 2 is discontinued product I guess. Couldn't find in their website. And the reviews in Pherotruth only has 2 threads. I bought it from another member in this forum.

Too bad, there is no more forum for trading and selling for used mones here anymore
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X