yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Desire Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do these cops differ from SOB? Is it just the enone difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
      How do these cops differ from SOB? Is it just the enone difference?
      It's the same copulins in all 3 products
      Copulins
      Lab synthesized Human Copulin Formula   Our XS lab synthesized human copulin formula replicate the secretions of a healthy, fertile vagina. We preciesly followed the formula of Astrid Jutte and Karl Grammer used in their, now famous, study on the effects of copulins on males at t

DM spray and oil versions
      Seeking man, hopeless romantic, long walks on the beach, Princess seeking her Prince. Sound familiar? Have you ever wondered why some women have all the luck with men, while others cannot seem to even get a guy to say hello? Well, you are not alone! For years some women have been coveti

NOW THE EXACT SAME FORMULA AS THE SPRAY. Seeking man, hopeless romantic, long walks on the beach, Princess seeking her Prince. Sound familiar? Have you ever wondered why some women have all the luck with men, while others cannot seem to even get a guy to say hello? Well you are not alon

And SOB
      It's the amount of cops that are in each product that are different.

My Ascend has cops, but just a smidge, though you can request it without or with more. They are the same cops that are in SOB at a different ratio.
      There is no Enone in the Desire Me or the copulins in the single molecule section

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
      So could cops by their self be sorta a unisexy (more male wearable) DM? Am I am following?
      Originally posted by Spring View Post
      There used to be a male version of DM oil, not sure if the female section had their own but I guess cops could be worn by anyone
      Tigris Yes, cops are unisex. The DM currently available is copulins with alpha androstenol, which could be unisex though I think the cops content would be high for a man. You would probably want to look into the copulins available as a single molecule.
      Lab synthesized Human Copulin Formula   Our XS lab synthesized human copulin formula replicate the secretions of a healthy, fertile vagina. We preciesly followed the formula of Astrid Jutte and Karl Grammer used in their, now famous, study on the effects of copulins on males at t

Spring for ages the copulin oil was called DM (Desire Me copulins) on XS. There was a name change. XS decided to make 'the original" DM simply copulins, and offer it in their single molecules section.

Currently on XS, what used to be referred to as DM+ (Desire Me PLUS alpha androstenol) is now simply called DM (Desire Me) and is now available in spray AND oil.

It can be a little confusing because reading posts from over the years there's references to DM (talking about copulins only) & DM+ (with the a-nol) all over the place!
      The DM PLUS used to only be available in spray. When XS made it available in oil is when they made the change to have only 1 Desire Me rather than 2 and made copulins available in the single molecule section because that's all the "DM" oil was really, straight copulins and nothing else.

Muestereate did I miss anything?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Tigris
        Tigris commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the needed clarity!

No but I have the feeling we'll be describing this over and over again to new people. I think you hit the nail on the head. All the old posts will continue to be read at the same time as with the new posts. Quite quite a few don't bother to check dates until they make the date mistake a few times. I still refer to DesireMe as DM+ so I'll probably be spreading fake news and misinformation with the best of them. I am part Russian you know. Propaganda and misinformation dissemination is in my DNA.

Today I'm wearing cohesion, My mind is dull but at least the girls all want to touch me. I'm trying to get in touch with my divine feminine intuition and it's innate connection to the realm of the spirits but Tomorrow I'll wear something else and my mind will crack like a whip and I'll be as emotionally stable as an Iguana. Then Monday my copulins oil should arrive and all the girls that want to touch me today will scream ewwwww instead! No wonder we're confused, I change personalities like socks.

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
        Harrisalexis90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha about the Russian thing

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Ug! I still type DM+ too, guilty. My copulin bottle still says DesireMe. I have the DesirsMe (w/a-nol) oil as well, but the labels look completely different. I have this weird need to differentiate

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X