yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are you wearing for summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will share what has worked for me as it is the norm this time of year to be 105-110 where I live and it makes it extremely difficult to wear anything because I do work inside and outside a lot. Here is my routine to start,

1. I shower at night with an Aloe Glycerine based soap which works great to keep my skin hydrated and is non anti-bacterial.
    2. After I shower I use an Aloe based cream on my neck and back of hands where I apply my pheromones. I believe the Aloe not only helps hydrate my skin, but also works to provide a layer of protection against my own natural skin bacteria.
    3. In the morning before I go to work I apply1 drop to back of each hand then take my hand and do a 1/2 roll to each side of the neck. Lately API oil has been my favorite because it works almost all day even with the extreme temp changes I go thru. What I have enjoyed is the API is a very good balance of how it hits and lasts. The oil is thinner than say PTreasures oils.

I also bought some oil based scents on Ebay and a few of them happen to be really good and last! They are in a 10ML roll on bottles, what I do to change things up is just apply a different scent sometime BEFORE I put the API.

Comment

Wow, thats hot

Comment

Thanks for the Aloe tip!

Comment

I personally disliked roll ons, even with the treatment of making the skin apps anti-bacterial. All mine have undergone a molecule change that affected the workings of the mone inside the bottle. The Aloe does have its benefits; skin is easier to clean off the mones at the end of the day, or the shower you take before a night out. cleans off all previous residue and ready for your next experiments.
          : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

BCE is my summer mix, always does something fun.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I wouldn't think of Evolve as daytime, hmmm.
              Try some Bliss, Cohesion and Evolve daytime.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                BCE is my summer mix, always does something fun.
                I'd love to try that someday but first, I have to get Bliss!

Comment

ACE
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post

I'd love to try that someday but first, I have to get Bliss!
                    You can edit your signature so we know what mones you have. Ascend, Xist others similar should work.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X