yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are you wearing for summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you wearing for summer?

I know sprays hit fast, oils take longer but are more congruent but what are your personal combos or fav mones for summer?

Generally running 1 drop API, 2 drops VooDoo and 60 ug neno below the belt, very light Chanel blue edp for evenings and Dolce Gabanna Light Blue Intense for afternoons.

The weather here hasn't changed much and I'm mostly indoor but when I alternate its mostly oils like Connections or XIST or Bad Wolf. Nothing really different so far but I did have some nice days with WOLF, InBetween, Xist, and Boyfriend, all sprays. InBetween really broadens the status bandwidth on any of those.

Comment

I go straight SOB or Evolve for day wear. I don't add the XIST usually but sometimes i do mix it up. For work i would go API or Evolve or Ascend or Ascend+Evolve.

Comment

from pxs, i wear xist oil on most days.
        i bought it unscented and diluted around 2/3 of it with some essential oils.

Comment

I wouldn't think of Evolve as daytime, hmmm.

Comment

Socials are more of my daily wear. Vibe spray with a touch of love boat.

Comment

I got some vibe last order but haven't used it much. What kind of environments and dosages. Love boat is not bad. When I first got it I was expecting a yacht full of supermodels but looking back I enjoyed it anyhow. How about the oil, The subjectivism part of the store description leads me to think it might meld with xs194.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I got some vibe last order but haven't used it much. What kind of environments and dosages. Love boat is not bad. When I first got it I was expecting a yacht full of supermodels but looking back I enjoyed it anyhow. How about the oil, The subjectivism part of the store description leads me to think it might meld with xs194.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                  from pxs, i wear xist oil on most days.
                  i bought it unscented and diluted around 2/3 of it with some essential oils.
                  What about from other vendors
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

What about from other vendors
                    during the day i put on oils, so nude, bad wolf, DP, dhea, wolf in spray, swoon.
                    for sprays (partys and shit)- the hookup (me likey), connections, i play a bit with neno as well.
                    i used to put sob a lot but it was in my bag and the cap got loose and it all spilled

Comment

during the day i put on oils, so nude, bad wolf, DP, dhea, wolf in spray, swoon.
                      for sprays (partys and shit)- the hookup (me likey), connections, i play a bit with neno as well.
                      i used to put sob a lot but it was in my bag and the cap got loose and it all spilled
                      Mostly Lal products, do you know if they have email subscription so the sale discount will be informed via email? Their website is so classic
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Feeling bad for your sob, it must be oil rite. Then I must handle my oil product with extra care ????
                        * sample bottle

Comment

Thanks for the insightful suggestions! I'm mainly trying ascend oil together with cohesion oil, but will definitely try these summertime wears

Comment

god no, it was 10 m"l spray.

i buy lal products through a site called aroma fero.
                            i contacted garry once but buying from him is too much work for me, aroma fero is far more convince, although i am losing the benefit of samples.

Comment

Yes, it is a lot of work. Some stuff is on Amazon but the best stuff has to go through an emailing process. Wolf is Available through Amazon. I have never got a notice of a sale, I'm still waiting, I'm sure I'll miss it if it ever comes.

But, Gary has regularly refunded more back to me than I expect. On Amazon, I always overpay and he refunds it back. He doesn't say so but it would seem he kicks back tax and shipping that Amazon charges. not much but it is always pleasant to be on the good side of a refund. he has some good pickup advice too if you ask.

I send him an email that I will be ordering, when he responds I shoot in an Amazon order for 200 bucks worth of stuff I don't really want, like 5 bottles of Nude and then send him my real order for 200 bucks worth and he dutifully replaces the order and refunds the difference. Often this all goes on the same day of his initial response to my email. closed on weekends.

In other developments, the price of cyber money is going up so you don't have to lose any money on that side of the transaction. I can't stand putting in 200 and a minute later it's worth 190. lol. I'm way too cheap for that stuff, that's why I have used the Amazon method, plus I get Amazon guarantees.

Comment

almost everything is available on aroma fero as well, and you can add in items from other vendors.
                                for me its also closer then the US.

Comment

i really wish LAL had a USA reseller with full selection

Comment

almost everything is available on aroma fero as well, and you can add in items from other vendors.
                                    for me its also closer then the US.
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

did you notice their sale price is close to the proper exchange rate

Bad Wolf price 85.95 LBS, sale price 69.90 LBS exchange rate of 69.90LBS equals 88.50 Dollars at today's rate.

Granted that is a little bump but currencies change daily.

thats 29.50 for 10 ml. At first glance this looks like lower than Steve's prices for competitive pheromones but Gary never has sales but Steve is always having sales plus we get our poster discount.

Things kinda even out in Steve's favor price wise. gary's stuff smells better and is more attraction oriented while Steve is heavily social and female. There is a lot of consensus growing that social is the way to go with modern desexed women.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                        I wouldn't think of Evolve as daytime, hmmm.
                                        For none work days i personally find it pretty good, the socials buffer it nicely.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X