yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

um.... API is sexual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um.... API is sexual?

I bought API a while ago and it's been sitting on my closet collecting dust, on a whim I decided to pull it out and I've been using it this week and I had 2 hits at work so far (work is male dominated) that made me thinks it might be sexual

H1: Girl I work with, last week our interactions where normal but the day I put this on, she has been kinoing the crap out of me and basically "accidentally" bumping and brushing against me and all the other signs of being attracted, I could have done anything to her right then and there and she would have allowed but you know work and all, and also when I saw her she had a huge smile on her face, like I'm the best thing that happened in her life.

H2: so I was thinking maybe she already likes me so I tried it with another girl later that day and I was teaching her something, and she got as close to me, basically body to body and she started breathing heavily and same kino stuff and body language, I'm pretty sure she didn't learn anything that I taught her , oh well, I'm going to have to teach her again I guess.

I'm wondering if anyone experienced that with API, I'm going to try to add cohesion to it and see what happens, but so far API is rising to my top mones to wear pretty fast. I'm just mad I didn't start using it when I got it

it sounds like they are attracted, which API should be aiding at.
    dosnt necessarily mean its sexual.
    a clear sexual hit is something like a girl being spontaneously wet (which is not detectable most of the time).
    also if a woman appear to be very horny, although it can be unrelated to the mones.

that being said, API might have a sexual side, i have no idea.

do you find it have problem diffusing?

Comment

Oh I see, well I guess I'll have to test this with other girls, I'm going out tonight so I'll see if does anything.

Diffusion is pretty bad in my opinion, the 2 hits came after the targets were pretty close to me, I try to spray own cologne over it to help diffusion.

Comment

Girls like Status, some it turns on more than others. I have gotten a lot of hits combined with VooDoo, Fantasy. I've run it in other combos as well but those are my favorites with API so far. I like to watch their eyebrows rise like Spock's.

Comment

spraying cologne on top will not help.

i would try two methods:

- mixing it in a sprayer with anywhere between 10-40% isopropanol .

-mixing it with essential oils in ratios of 50-50 or even more EO, and adding around 10% iso-e.

Comment

The GOALS of API XS:
            Engaging - small
            Status - small
            Social - big
            8-10 Hours

The GOALS of Celebrity XS:
            Engaging - small
            Status - big
            Social - small
            6-8 hours

Interesting that API is supposed to be more of a social than a status blend. Has anyone tried both API and Celebrity?

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Twice. The buffers in API really overpower and slow down celebrity imo. With API combined with celebrity, it can take an hour for a celebrity style hit instead of a few minutes.

Also is the gabby factor. I think API has more status but it is a silent quiet status. Celebrity can be noisy and I like that. API takes that away. While I like both products, when I wear celebrity I like the chatty noise resent that API takes that away. As I said above though after about an hour the regular celebrity thing begins to evolve.

In fact this combo it could be used like evolve but instead of evolving into a sexual it evolves into a party. Slow casual smooth entrance, formal?, and ramp up to party animal in a tux?

Comment

So I've decided to pull ascend (cops) with cohesion both sprays on the girl I exposed to api with cohesion and to a bar/club I frequent . First of all I feel like cohesion takes away from api,it just doesn't feel right or maybe I need to play around with the doses. But I did get some interesting situations/hits if you can call them that

Hit 1:
              Girl (previously exposed to api) pulled away for a minute and its like she was scared of saying the wrong thing but as time went on she warned up and I'd say the attraction was stronger, a lot more kino.

Hit 2:
              Was at the bar/club I frequent, I should mention I feel very upbeat and social with ascend, talked with security dude, got me in for free. I feel like men gave me more respect with ascend than with API. I ended up dancing between a couple of women and this lady would not leave me alone. a girl I exposed to boyfriend was there too but kinda kept her distance probably cause that the other one was all over me but the most interesting thing was that this girl that ignored me all night, suddenly grabbed my hand and started caressing it ????????, I didn't want her but that was out if the blue and I think the cohesion/ascend combo had something to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by ggplex View Post
                Oh I see, well I guess I'll have to test this with other girls, I'm going out tonight so I'll see if does anything.

Diffusion is pretty bad in my opinion, the 2 hits came after the targets were pretty close to me, I try to spray own cologne over it to help diffusion.
                I've noticed alpha females get turned on to alpha males. Status can be great at times. It creates value with the BETAS as well. I was wearing this with Japanese women and they were sandwiching me.

Comment

Originally posted by ggplex View Post
                  So I've decided to pull ascend (cops) with cohesion both sprays on the girl I exposed to api with cohesion and to a bar/club I frequent . First of all I feel like cohesion takes away from api,it just doesn't feel right or maybe I need to play around with the doses. But I did get some interesting situations/hits if you can call them that

Hit 1:
                  Girl (previously exposed to api) pulled away for a minute and its like she was scared of saying the wrong thing but as time went on she warned up and I'd say the attraction was stronger, a lot more kino.

Hit 2:
                  Was at the bar/club I frequent, I should mention I feel very upbeat and social with ascend, talked with security dude, got me in for free. I feel like men gave me more respect with ascend than with API. I ended up dancing between a couple of women and this lady would not leave me alone. a girl I exposed to boyfriend was there too but kinda kept her distance probably cause that the other one was all over me but the most interesting thing was that this girl that ignored me all night, suddenly grabbed my hand and started caressing it ????????, I didn't want her but that was out if the blue and I think the cohesion/ascend combo had something to do with it
                  be careful with ascend at bars and clubs, it could cause altercations with other alpha males. I like to tone it down with evolve, flirt or bliss also works.

API 2drops + Flirt 1 drop + Evolve 1 drop or Ascend 2drops + Flirt 1 drop + Evolve 1 drop is what i use for bars and clubs. Or just straight SOB if you just want to go full sexual.

Comment

• ggplex
                    ggplex commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Weirdly enough, I have found that with API men don't really want to associate with me, also for some reason it putting it on makes me really horny.

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Never got that reaction with API.. yet. Evolve several times but it seemed like I was the only one. It actually hits me the next day lol. Actually, the ladies blends all hit me like that.

API and XIST is pretty good as well for a day wear or bar night.

Comment

Used API for the past 2 days and the best description of it for me, is that it makes me fearless, anything I would be scared of doing i do without hesitation. You're afraid of public speaking not on API you're not. Scared of talking to that girl. Api is your wingman. People seem to like me on it especially women, men are cool with me. Although for the first half an hour or so I feel anxiety and insecurity but then I'm good. I like it but I love crazy reaction like on bad wolf so I might switch it out, quick question would bad wolf mix well with love boat or cohesion?

Comment

• ggplex
                      ggplex commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tried to edit but I guess that I can't, I suddenly started feeling very anti social and just inside my head. This happened before once while I had api on. Anyone experience anything like this?

I don't recall anything negative on myself after I lowered the dose to 1 to 1.5. I only recall one negative reaction from others. People want my approval when I wear this. If I don't give it some feel bad. I had one guy get grumpy on me but I recognized the cause and just told him he was good and he was.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

I've noticed alpha females get turned on to alpha males. Status can be great at times. It creates value with the BETAS as well. I was wearing this with Japanese women and they were sandwiching me.
                      Any report with Sandwiching stuff in journal? I'd love to check it out lol
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X