yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss Solo

It's a different product. I have mixed feelings on it. On one hand, the chill, 'IDGAF' attitude is apparent both solo and in combinations. On the other hand, I'm already a pretty chill dude as it is and Bliss can take this over the top. I'm glad I ordered it, but it has to be the right situation for me to use it in.

Comment

I have heard that Bliss is not suitable for work which requires high focus and attention. What do you think Swag_LC
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Comment

I am very interested in the purchase of Bliss. Is there anyone who has big experiences with this product and is able to share them with us?

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
            I am very interested in the purchase of Bliss. Is there anyone who has big experiences with this product and is able to share them with us?
            I wasn't a fan. I've tried socials but never really end up liking them
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

There is a youtube review you could search for that is good. It is hit or miss, say 70/30, when it hits people love it, get a sample first. It kind of depends on your personality.

Comment

Yeah I actually stopped wearing it because like the others said it too hit and miss for me. I give it to my sister and she's says the same thing sometimes it works other time it falls flat.

Comment

This is interesting I never heard it be inconsistent
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I personally love Bliss. However, I do feel that your own personal mood and physical condition dictate how it performs greatly. For me when I'm sick it doesn't seem to invoke the same bouncy, carefree spirit. When highly stressed it can lighten your mood but when that stressful situation is extreme I've found that the effect is negated unless you use a lot more product than usual. However, then instead of a "blissful" experience, the effect is more of a attitude giving, I don't care/ whatever it is I'm fine -got a problem screw you, I'm me demeanor. - Sorta like, "stupid red light you shouldn't have changed before I got to you I'm going through anyway; it'll be fine" (no I haven't actually did that) lol

Comment

Generally for me at least, Bliss simply makes me happier. Lightens my worry and some what helps me enjoy happy stuff more

Comment

Taking a guess based on research I've read about allo-thdoc, How it acts may be determined by how much cortisol is in our system. Cortisol is a stress hormone. Short term we need it to counteract adrenaline but long term it creates a stress of its own. Some people live in Chronic high stress, most people are more intermittent. One of the papers I read compared it in action similar to Xanax in its cortisol regulation but of course its not even vaguley similar to xanax. They both jiggle around our cortisols. I am like you, I love this stuff like Bliss with Allo-thdoc but only for a couple days. I'm pretty low stress nowadays but I wasn't always like that.

Comment

Very informative!!! You've gave me some research ideas as well! Learning is such a joy!

Comment

I've had good hits with Bliss, it works great with Cohesion and Evolve as well. ????
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                              I've had good hits with Bliss, it works great with Cohesion and Evolve as well. ????
                              I'm curious (as always! Lol). Could you describe those hits that you've noticed. Mostly Bliss provides self effects for me. Ali though I have seen it's effects on others.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post

I'm curious (as always! Lol). Could you describe those hits that you've noticed. Mostly Bliss provides self effects for me. Ali though I have seen it's effects on others.
                                Well with BCE, the opposite sex want to be around you, get turned on, seek to possess you
                                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I will say Bliss is a definite mood lifter for me. Takes 20-30 mins to kick in though.
                                  Will reorder when I am out.

Comment

I definitely agree with you. It does take a minute to kick in but after that the IDGAF takes over.

Comment

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
                                      What's up everyone. I've purchased 2 oils last week. Taboo and Bliss. I'm doing solo runs on bliss for the rest of the month and here's what I noticed: I went with 3drops while working I notice at first I was feeling a bit sleepy but it passed about 20 minutes after I put it on. Next I noticed that I was extremely positive. Nothing really bothered me for real. I normally go 0-100 hella quick but I was on chill mode all day. So far I gotta say I definitely think this is a mood enhancer. I'll be posting more soon
                                      I think this is a great thread about Bliss XS!

It allowed everyone to give their own personal experience and without too much long chat and explanations we learnt much about Bliss , why there are hits and misses sometimes. I even learnt some needed to know basics about stress.

I noticed that this post opener kind of went mia on us.

I wonder where he is at in his pheromone journey.

Comment

KateD yeah I took a little break from pheromones for a minute. I started getting crazy painful headaches often and needed to find out what was wrong. But never the last I just brought Comply and I eager for it to get here so I can try it out. I'm still on my pheromone journey. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X