Bliss Solo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss Solo

What’s up everyone. I’ve purchased 2 oils last week. Taboo and Bliss. I’m doing solo runs on bliss for the rest of the month and here’s what I noticed: I went with 3drops while working I notice at first I was feeling a bit sleepy but it passed about 20 minutes after I put it on. Next I noticed that I was extremely positive. Nothing really bothered me for real. I normally go 0-100 hella quick but I was on chill mode all day. So far I gotta say I definitely think this is a mood enhancer. I’ll be posting more soon

It's a different product. I have mixed feelings on it. On one hand, the chill, 'IDGAF' attitude is apparent both solo and in combinations. On the other hand, I'm already a pretty chill dude as it is and Bliss can take this over the top. I'm glad I ordered it, but it has to be the right situation for me to use it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
      What’s up everyone. I’ve purchased 2 oils last week. Taboo and Bliss. I’m doing solo runs on bliss for the rest of the month and here’s what I noticed: I went with 3drops while working I notice at first I was feeling a bit sleepy but it passed about 20 minutes after I put it on. Next I noticed that I was extremely positive. Nothing really bothered me for real. I normally go 0-100 hella quick but I was on chill mode all day. So far I gotta say I definitely think this is a mood enhancer. I’ll be posting more soon
      I have heard that Bliss is not suitable for work which requires high focus and attention. What do you think Swag_LC
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE*
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

It’s cool for me to wear to work. I drive Semi trucks and didn’t have any trouble although I did have an I don’t give it shit attitude.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X