yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ascend with cops + more cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there has to be something simple we can add to boost diffusion. Oh did I say cheap? I meant simple and cheap.

Comment

• theLaw
      theLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      Fierce from Abercrombie can project out of the store in a mall to hit those walking by...........just sayin.

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

This sounds like a diffusion issue as opposed to a pheromone content issue.

I have a great deal of respect for SteveO, but I'm starting to seriously doubt the diffusion of PXS products.

Androtics fragrances (see neroli) used to hit people several feet away, but the PXS fragrances seem too subdued imo.
    it's really hot where i live, i spray it on the skin(chest area)

i only use a button shirt on top,

but when i used a tshirt and a button shirt on top, it seemed to hit them at longer distances ,

i remember once a group of girls looking at me when i was like 10 meters away from them((open space), i was like, are they onto me or is it just my impression??, so i walked there and passed tru them looked back they were still looking at me (evo, p96, cohesion , mix)
    Last edited by Rcount; 06-13-2019, 04:25 AM. Reason: never tried Androtics products

Comment

Originally posted by Rcount View Post

it's really hot where i live, i spray it on the skin(chest area)

i only use a button shirt on top,

but when i used a tshirt and a button shirt on top, it seemed to hit them at longer distances ,

i remember once a group of girls looking at me when i was like 10 meters away from them((open space), i was like, are they onto me or is it just my impression??, so i walked there and passed tru them looked back they were still looking at me (evo, p96, cohesion , mix)
      6 sprays under a shirt is a far cry from 6 on neck/arms.

Personally, I think that the under-the-shirt applications should be reserved for very close encounters, but I know others have a different opinion (see below the belt app points).

Comment

• Rcount
        Rcount commented
        Editing a comment
        many thanks for the suggestion, will definitely try it

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

6 sprays under a shirt is a far cry from 6 on neck/arms.

Personally, I think that the under-the-shirt applications should be reserved for very close encounters, but I know others have a different opinion (see below the belt app points).
      i will try to spray pxs stuff on the neck/arms

i am using a bulb dropper and dropping some drops on a 3ml roller bottle, i do that with LAL and NPA, maybe will try it also with pxs, so i get it very well spread, for extra difusion, 3-4 drops = 1 spray, i think

i am using cool water as a cover

i searched google for this(maybe this helps diffusion): Best Projection Sillage fragrance

Comment

i went ahead and tried some tips to improve sillage and duration

one that works wonders is to apply some moisturising cream in the place where you spray the mones, i am now using only 2 sprays of ascend

another is what i've been doing with lal products , putting it in a 3ml roll on bottle and applying it to the neck/face, spreading it really well(works great but not an everyday thing, not very practical, duration seems not to be its straight)

3-4 drops = 1 spray, (that's what i've read, and what i have been using)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X