yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ascend with cops + more cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ascend with cops + more cops

i added some copulins to it and went to some job interviews, holy s***, never saw anybody insisting so much on hiring me
    i was like f*** it, i am going jeans and t shirt , add 3 of regular ascend and 3 sprays of ascend with 1mg copulins added to half bottle.
    went to 2 job interviews, they all called me several times after, not only that, they also told some others to call me , the real head of the corp and their assistants, even some guy i knew from one of those corporations called me to join them, they went to the trouble of investigating if someone knew me(international corps), and my boss accepted everything i wanted, so i stayed

2 job interviews
    the 2 called several(5+) times(the boss)
    the 2 had their assistants also calling me
    on only 1 got the head boss asking me to join, and also some guy i knew
    my boss gave me all i wanted, even more

all bosses were male

after, i went to meet some girl, i had AV with me, applied it to the jaw,
    she told me that the place i had applied ascent stunk like sweat big time(chest)
    i applied cover , but i noticed that the ascend smell was noticeable
    so i am thinking that i might have smelled like sweat every time i wore the ascend, it has a strong smell, i can smell it really easy, but i always thought that the cover was covering it, not totally, but enough so people wouldn't figure out that it was "sweat"(mones), i thought that they would think that it was part of the fragrance of the cologne

it got me thinking... , i wore New Pheromone Additive and impi from lacroy, on work(different day), and went to meet one cute girl, that always flirts with me(workplace), she was really happy to see me, but then i went closer, not on her personal space , but close like when you talk to a coworker, she went away, like something had just hit her in the face, and seemed really uncomfortable, was i smelling like pee, i can't smell Androstenone, or was she just hitted to hard by mones, i think i added some AV to it hahaha can't remember, i hope i didn't smelled like pee, but yeah don't really know, btw i also had 6 sprays of ascend on that day, so New Pheromone Additive+IMPI+ascend+ probable AV
    btw on that day some girls also gave me iois, but they were all at some distance

you should have been able to knock a freight train off its tracks at a hundred yards.

Comment

Sounds like you OD.

"add 3 of regular ascend and 3 sprays of ascend"

that's a lot.

Comment

I personally wouldn't go over 3. I usually get it scented and avoid covers.

Comment

Unless your outside getting blasted by the wind of a magrail.

Comment

add 3 of regular ascend and 3 sprays of ascend

What do you mean of regular ascend and ascend?
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

the thing is that, at 6 sprays i always get great reactions, people outside work that don't know me from nowhere called me james bond, sir, dr, engineer, had people in the daytime taking pictures with me out of nowhere, i am pretty sure that 6 sprays work pretty well, i tested lower doses but six sprays just worked way better

in the day that i added the NPA, IMPI , and probably AV to my daily 6 sprays of ascend, that might have been too much
              Last edited by Rcount; 06-12-2019, 08:38 AM. Reason: i never got called james bond out of nowhere before i used 6 sprays of ascend, so it must be doing something right, dr and engneer sir, i get called that with no mones but james bond never

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                add 3 of regular ascend and 3 sprays of ascend

What do you mean of regular ascend and ascend?
                i sprayed "3 of regular ascend and 3 sprays of ascend with 1mg of copulins added to half bottle."

Comment

Originally posted by Rcount View Post

i sprayed "3 of regular ascend and 3 sprays of ascend with 1mg of copulins added to half bottle."
                  Ahh understood, the latter is customized ascend after you added some cops
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  * sample bottle

Comment

the thing is that, at 6 sprays i always get great reactions, people outside work that don't know me from nowhere called me james bond, sir, dr, engineer, had people in the daytime taking pictures with me out of nowhere, i am pretty sure that 6 sprays work pretty well, i tested lower doses but six sprays just worked way better

in the day that i added the NPA, IMPI , and probably AV to my daily 6 sprays of ascend, that might have been too much
                    I see a huge collection of pxs spray mones below aforementioned mones, dude!
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Says on the sales page that 2-3 drops or sprays is good, i personally wouldn't risk going over. More is not always good.

Comment

• Rcount
                        Rcount commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i totally agree

I see a huge collection of pxs spray mones below aforementioned mones, dude!
                      hahaha i admit i am an pheroholic

Comment

hahaha i admit i am an pheroholic
                        You should put list of all your mones collection in your signature! I'm wondering it lol
                        * sample bottle

Comment

This sucks he has more than me :(

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            This sucks he has more than me :(
                            those are not all of them hahaha
                            some have almost 20 years, the 7 bottles of p6 mega are 10+ years old, all of them work pretty well(some are less than 10% full)
                            i only use the discontinued mones in case all the other mones fail me, pretty sure the old ones don't fail
                            i do mones since middle school, early teen years, got my first one from a sexshop catalog
                            i dont have mones from those years, i always finished them back then (not much money when you are 13)

Comment

I'd heard about them but never believed they worked. I really don't know how I changed my opinion but yeah. Who has that kind of money when you are that young.

Comment

those are not all of them hahaha
                                some have almost 20 years, the 7 bottles of p6 mega are 10+ years old, all of them work pretty well(some are less than 10% full)
                                i only use the discontinued mones in case all the other mones fail me, pretty sure the old ones don't fail
                                i do mones since middle school, early teen years, got my first one from a sexshop catalog
                                i dont have mones from those years, i always finished them back then (not much money when you are 13)
                                Holy moly, 13 years old and already using mones! 20 years of experience using mone should give you tons of wisdom, mistakes, and knowledge ????
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Holy moly, 13 years old and already using mones! 20 years of experience using mone should give you tons of wisdom, mistakes, and knowledge ????
                                  i might be a enone expert hahaha, there wasn't any fancy multi mone blends, those multi mone started to appear in the 2000s(that i noticed) sex shop mones dont list anything, pretty cheap

only recently i went to stock my favorite mones and noticed that they were all discontinued, so i ordered a bunch to see what works best

i went some 10 years without mones, now i got lazy, i want it to be fast and easy

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    I'd heard about them but never believed they worked. I really don't know how I changed my opinion but yeah. Who has that kind of money when you are that young.
                                    well my first ones i thought it was the scent that got me more attention, so i got some designer perfumes instead, but a few years after that, i got my first APC 10ml bottle, holy shit it worked like crazy, best mone ever, was my daily wear for many years

apc are the blue bottles, still have a few 30 ml full bottles of it, best mone ever, i bought it at bulk some 10+ plus years back, discontinued

apc seems to be just 0.05mg per ml of enone
                                    http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-pr...centrat-apc/77

i have a mix of 0.05 mg per ml of enone will test if it is as good as apc, before i knew it did not existed anymore i used some so i know that it still works, and i can compare it

it was an oil, that oil didn't seem to evaporate or get absorbed by skin, it felt like vegetable oil on the skin, but it was more tick that vegetable oil, i mixed the enone in glycerine and DPG, glycerine seems to have the sames consistency but don't feel the same on skin

Comment

This sounds like a diffusion issue as opposed to a pheromone content issue.

I have a great deal of respect for SteveO, but I'm starting to seriously doubt the diffusion of PXS products.

Androtics fragrances (see neroli) used to hit people several feet away, but the PXS fragrances seem too subdued imo.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X