yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Most Bizzare Hit Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Bizzare Hit Ever!

the wife is going to be back from brunch with my sisters soon.

In prep. I showered, applied cologne and pheromone, then went to the other bathroom to blowdry my hair, turned around to unplug the dryer and the dog is just crushing his dogbed! This wasn't lovemaking... he was tearing something a new hole .
    He's neutered for God Sake!

So if you're into elderly neutered Daushand/ Chihuahua mixes... 1 spray apex msx 2 sprays Evolve and a dab of p86 under the nose for selfies.
    PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
    For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Will update after the wife gets home. ...SMH
    PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.

Comment

that's funny. i wear women's blends and and I do notice when canines out in the wild are affected by my mones. so cute. I've had a few stop in their tracks when in my cloud.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

This wasn't so cute, thank God he didn't make eye contact.

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
          This wasn't so cute, thank God he didn't make eye contact.
          LOL even dog could be horny in a mone cloud. I'm wondering if synthetic pheromone molecule could affect both human and animal the same way or not But based on your experience above, it does confirm, tho
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

i was wearing Aqua Vita once, in a concert.

there was a dog there, my friend was right in front of me and the dog bit him on the leg.
            needless to say, the owner apologized and swore that that never happened to her and her dog is super friendly and all.

i still wonder if the pheromones had and effect there.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
              i was wearing Aqua Vita once, in a concert.

there was a dog there, my friend was right in front of me and the dog bit him on the leg.
              needless to say, the owner apologized and swore that that never happened to her and her dog is super friendly and all.

i still wonder if the pheromones had and effect there.
              Well, seems the dog hit the wrong target. Poor you friend..
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              * sample bottle

Comment

Cloud passing always goes wrong!

Comment

Is your dog not normally so destructive? My dog would tear things up just for fun. She was a toy poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
                    Cloud passing always goes wrong!
                    Lol, I begun to realize this!
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X