yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which ones out of these should I apply for a club tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ones out of these should I apply for a club tonight?

Most would be in early 20s. I was thinking to go with Celebrity (2 sprays)+ SOB(1 spray) + Evolve (1 spray)+ Cohesion(1 spray). Is this too much ? Please let me know.

I'm not really an alpha, aggressive, when I wore A314 in past, guys picked fight with me in clubs. So I may switch SOB with Ascend ? Or am i just being a wuss ?

Celebrity
    Ascend
    Evolve
    XIST
    Cohesion(Sample)
    SOB(Sample)

If your planning to dance sob if not then evolve
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      If your planning to dance sob if not then evolve
      SOB it is.

Comment

Have fun! Just do one spray and thank me later
        Pheromone XS

Comment

I would do Evolve 1-2 sprays 2-3 hours before you go to club, then add SOB later on at the club (it's a sample so you can bring it with you) at 2 sample sprays. Don't overlap the app points.

Comment

Any update or report?
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

I would go SOB by itself.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                I would go SOB by itself.
                Good mone combination with SOB, to buffer it's polar characteristic?
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Good mone combination with SOB, to buffer it's polar characteristic?
                  With SOB it is recommended to just take it by itself at places like clubs. I add XIST to the mix for one on one, which adds the lovely dovey and makes you into a keeper. However this affect is not wanted when you want sex only in a sexually charged environment. I would stick with SOB by itself, or perhaps add COHESION to the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

With SOB it is recommended to just take it by itself at places like clubs. I add XIST to the mix for one on one, which adds the lovely dovey and makes you into a keeper. However this affect is not wanted when you want sex only in a sexually charged environment. I would stick with SOB by itself, or perhaps add COHESION to the mix.
                    Ahooy, notey taken, captain!
                    johnny depp fangirl challenge GIF
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Sorry guys, I kinda don't remember what happened lol. I was dancing with lot of girls. I pretty much blanked out. But one positive note. I woke up next day and saw I was dancing with a decent looking, "stuck up" girl in her instagram story. She is a mutual friend but, bitchy, almost never acknowledge anyone. I also found a new phone number under "cutie" on my phone. I need to experiment a bit more lol.

Comment

Originally posted by worldpositive1 View Post
                        Sorry guys, I kinda don't remember what happened lol. I was dancing with lot of girls. I pretty much blanked out. But one positive note. I woke up next day and saw I was dancing with a decent looking, "stuck up" girl in her instagram story. She is a mutual friend but, bitchy, almost never acknowledge anyone. I also found a new phone number under "cutie" on my phone. I need to experiment a bit more lol.
                        Nice. What did you end up using?
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

• worldpositive1
                          worldpositive1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          1.5 SOB(that's all it was left as the sample package spilled) + 1 Evolve.

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Nice. What did you end up using?
                        Wondering the same! What was the dosage
                        * sample bottle

Comment

• worldpositive1
                          worldpositive1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          1.5 SOB(that's all it was left as the sample package spilled) + 1 Evolve.

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X