Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Taboo Self Effects

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Taboo Self Effects

    Does anybody have any issues with self effects when they use Taboo? I get a couple effects that are uncommon. It has a slight depressive effect on me, I can have a hard time articulating things, and it seems to have an anti-conditioning effect during exercise. That is it makes exercise seem more difficult than it actually is, even though I keep myself in pretty good shape.

    All of these are unusual effects that don't regularly come up, with or without mones.

    In the XS sphere, Evolve is spectacular, Ascend makes me feel like a boss, I do seem to get a slight depressive effect from A1 but I can manage products like Cohesion/Crush well enough. Socials are fine. What happens with Taboo is something different.

    I suspect it's the XSR32 causing these strange effects, yet I've never read of anything like them. Most seem to get opposite effects, like a surge in confidence.

    Does anyone else have any issues with Taboo? Any advice on what product to use to fill in that gap as sort of a general purpose product? I like Xist, but sometimes the imprinting aspect of that is not appropriate.

  • #2
    Originally posted by jacr82 View Post
    Does anybody have any issues with self effects when they use Taboo? I get a couple effects that are uncommon. It has a slight depressive effect on me, I can have a hard time articulating things, and it seems to have an anti-conditioning effect during exercise. That is it makes exercise seem more difficult than it actually is, even though I keep myself in pretty good shape.

    All of these are unusual effects that don't regularly come up, with or without mones.

    In the XS sphere, Evolve is spectacular, Ascend makes me feel like a boss, I do seem to get a slight depressive effect from A1 but I can manage products like Cohesion/Crush well enough. Socials are fine. What happens with Taboo is something different.

    I suspect it's the XSR32 causing these strange effects, yet I've never read of anything like them. Most seem to get opposite effects, like a surge in confidence.

    Does anyone else have any issues with Taboo? Any advice on what product to use to fill in that gap as sort of a general purpose product? I like Xist, but sometimes the imprinting aspect of that is not appropriate.
    I haven't got any issue with Taboo. At first for your case, I thought A1 would be the culprit. But, you have no problem with Cohesion and Crush, the problem must be the other molecule. And, I have no idea about XSR32 effect
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

    Comment


    • #3
      For a while, I thought it was the A1. After further testing and experimentation, I think I was mistaken. It's a confusing thing though due to the more well known A1 effects.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jacr82 View Post
        For a while, I thought it was the A1. After further testing and experimentation, I think I was mistaken. It's a confusing thing though due to the more well known A1 effects.
        So Cohesion and Crush are well-buffered enough to reduce the A1 effect? This is interesting, if you can handle those two products, theoretically you will be able to handle tiny amount of A1 in Taboo 🤔
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zeratul View Post

          So Cohesion and Crush are well-buffered enough to reduce the A1 effect? This is interesting, if you can handle those two products, theoretically you will be able to handle tiny amount of A1 in Taboo 🤔
          Could be a combo of a1 with enone
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: Cohesion
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

          Comment


          • #6
            I always associated those effects with the A1 content in Taboo. I cant think of any other ingredient that would do that.

            Comment


            • #7
              Update, sort of:

              I mixed Evolve and Ascend into a sample size sprayer. Since these are mixed 1:1, and the sample sprayer gives about half volume sprays, I figure each spray is 1/4 of a normal spray each of Ascend and Evolve.

              I've been using 1 of these 1:1 sample sprays as a general purpose use product, kind of like a substitute for Taboo. I have to say that I like this much better. I don't get the odd Taboo self-effects, and I like the balance of my kludge solution better. Call it the anone, cops, b-enol, and less a-enol, XSR32, and a1.

              Selfies are fine. A bit less mindless chatter than with Taboo (fine by me), but still maintaining a degree of sexual/sexiness, respect hits, and bonding/meaningful conversation. The effects are noticeably more subtle than a full spray of each, but this is to be expected. I'll keep playing around with this as there's a big gap between 1/4 spray of each and a full spray of each. I might work another product in from time to time too. Cohesion is a natural fit as that's the classic ACE combo, but I have to be careful with A1.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nephil View Post
                I always associated those effects with the A1 content in Taboo. I cant think of any other ingredient that would do that.
                Originally posted by jacr82 View Post
                Update, sort of:

                I mixed Evolve and Ascend into a sample size sprayer. Since these are mixed 1:1, and the sample sprayer gives about half volume sprays, I figure each spray is 1/4 of a normal spray each of Ascend and Evolve.

                I've been using 1 of these 1:1 sample sprays as a general purpose use product, kind of like a substitute for Taboo. I have to say that I like this much better. I don't get the odd Taboo self-effects, and I like the balance of my kludge solution better. Call it the anone, cops, b-enol, and less a-enol, XSR32, and a1.

                Selfies are fine. A bit less mindless chatter than with Taboo (fine by me), but still maintaining a degree of sexual/sexiness, respect hits, and bonding/meaningful conversation. The effects are noticeably more subtle than a full spray of each, but this is to be expected. I'll keep playing around with this as there's a big gap between 1/4 spray of each and a full spray of each. I might work another product in from time to time too. Cohesion is a natural fit as that's the classic ACE combo, but I have to be careful with A1.
                Any sudden increased heart-beat after few minutes applying Taboo? I got those sudden increase heart-beat when trying to use it solo 2 sprays when I was visiting hospital.
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

                Comment


                • nephil
                  nephil commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not for me...

              • #9
                isn't taboo an untempered cohesion or am i mistaken.
                PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
                For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by DBJ View Post
                  isn't taboo an untempered cohesion or am i mistaken.
                  Don't believe so, you might be thinking of Crush.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by DBJ View Post
                    isn't taboo an untempered cohesion or am i mistaken.
                    Originally posted by nephil View Post

                    Don't believe so, you might be thinking of Crush.
                    Nephil is right, Crush does not contain tempering molecule in Cohesion (presumably DHEA)
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Ah, I was debating crush and taboo... must have mixed them up in my head.
                      PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
                      For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        I got a sample of taboo, will try it solo this weekend and report self effects here
                        PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
                        For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by zeratul View Post



                          Any sudden increased heart-beat after few minutes applying Taboo? I got those sudden increase heart-beat when trying to use it solo 2 sprays when I was visiting hospital.
                          I'm pretty sure this did happen when I first started using it. It's been a while though, I may try to use Taboo again at some point.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            I don't see it listed in Taboo (could be in the hidden molecules) but maybe a bit of DHEA added to Taboo could help? Like 2.5-5mcgs? Not sure how that would change the overall effects...
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Hard to say..

                              I did use a Taboo + Xist combination a couple times recently and didn't have the self-effects described earlier, so I'm not really sure what's going on. I did spray them on the hands so that could come into play, or maybe something in the Xist, or who knows.

                              Comment

                              Ad down

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X