yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Any Of You Actually Getting Laid Consistently Using Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
    I kind of agree with Jacr to an extent and I like the way he thinks. I don't think an eternal ban is justified, maybe just a week long IP ban or something, even a warning. He just wanted to have a conversation, I think his input would be valuable if he was somehow "honed in". His behaviour was unacceptable, yes, but maybe we as a community should just teach him our rules and give him another chance.. I dunno. and not really my place to talk. Just my observations.

plus. he was probably young and inexperienced or from new york and used to everyone being rude all the time hahaha
    The guy was crazy. After I thought he was trolling he was hitting up my inbox taking all nuts. Most of us got a bad vibe from him.
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

he came off like he had a hatred for women to me. Like he was on a get-even vendetta.

Comment

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
        I don't think an eternal ban is justified, maybe just a week long IP ban or something, even a warning.
        SteveO's forum, SteveO's rules.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          We all have a say Metaltree

Originally posted by Primross View Post

The guy was crazy. After I thought he was trolling he was hitting up my inbox taking all nuts. Most of us got a bad vibe from him.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

SteveO's forum, SteveO's rules.

Exactly
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I will say this, regardless of HIS intentions, he is gone. Since he can't defend himself and I am not one to condone trash talking, let alone when said person can't defend themselves, it's best that this thread be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
              hey XSteveO ,

i am not talking about YOU of corse, i am saying in general.
              i had a problem with just saying, going to bars and trying to hook up with girls is shallow, and you must work on yourself and maybe then get girl and whatever...
              saying that confidence is the key is a good advice and on topic.
              The is the beauty of the community hombre, you can say I'm wrong and a jerk or shallow. I don't think you were, but its totally cool if you did. I'm okay with that and I'm okay with trying to keep things on track. With that though will come reprisals from people.

There will always be that element that denigrates others because what they do is not up to par to some moral code we all have, but don't like to think we have. I like posts about sex as much as I like the more sciencey stuff well maybe its reversing itself in my old age, but the point being is I'm cool with that.

I just don't see it as if he was here for a conversation rather than an argument. There's a very real possibility that I was wrong here because I'm far from right on lots of stuff. I like to think I am, but I most certainly am not. Heck I used to be the king of "field reports" over at Ptalk. The more mature members of the community helped me in understanding how to better myself so I could use that focus to make lasting improvements that actually helped me with even more and better sex. I don't know, I was getting the impression that he asked for something, but no matter what was offered in reply he would throw it back.

I'd have to read it again but it just seemed to me real was not at all interested in community. Every thread on here is going to stray a bit and yeah there are those that just want a discount, but there's a lot of good info lately being shared, especially with the ladies. That's something I haven't seen to often and I want to encourage more about it.

Anyway hombre no harm done, no hurt feelings here, just me saying I disagreed and encouraging you to do the same when you do. Calling me out on my shit is perfectly acceptable. So do you think I should reinstate him?

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                I will say this, regardless of HIS intentions, he is gone. Since he can't defend himself and I am not one to condone trash talking, let alone when said person can't defend themselves, it's best that this thread be closed.
                I'm opening it back up, but no trash talking.

So you either want him back or you don't. Lets take a non-binding vote until I can see these DM's if they're shared with me.

If he does come back I'm okay with that. Personally I say be gone as he tends to ask for opinions and then discounts any opinion that doesn't match his own. I had a fortune cookie once that said the only reason we seek opinions is to see if it differs from the decision we've already made. Sage advice indeed.

I'm not a dictator here ladies and gentlemen. This is OUR community so when possible I want to encourage everyone to have a voice.

What say you?

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• BlahMind
                  BlahMind commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There used to be a way for you to "log in" to any member's account without knowing their password,and read their PMs if necessary. Let me know if you want me to look for the modification!

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Absolutely not. I heard AD did that and it bothered me to no end. Will never happen here

How old is this indivual?

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                  How old is this indivual?
                  I think he said he was 26.
                  Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

I do not want him back.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I liked the drama he created, but he was being a duck (oops, no trash talking) in this forum. He got a point tho, steering the thread in the way he would to, only the way he expressed it was the problem
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

I think he's better gone. He was trouble

And will be even worse if we allow him back after being banned
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

In many cases, behaviour will clarify reality.

Real007 asked several questions for each one answered by another member. This is basic trolling.

This was pointed out to him, but he continued the behaviour.

SteveO and Mark are very fair imo, so to get banned from both forums, you really have to cause trouble.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

He was ignoring advice on purpose and then swinging it back around to provoke an argument constantly. He wasn't constructive in his provocation, he wanted to cause trouble so much vote is that he stays banned.

Comment

My only viewing of his interactions were on this particular topic - it raised red flags but didn't justify a ban by itself. However, since others that I trust are saying he showed his true colors in PM, (and possibly other threads), I'd hate to say let him back in and be wrong. It was just from my limited observations of this particular topic that made me think "Yeah, this guy needs to be reeled in a little bit, but in a way he adds value to the community. He is probably very young, still has some maturing to do". But I didn't take into consideration anything else. People shouldn't be harassed in private messages.

Comment

Let him stay out in the cold, he's kinda toxic, he needs to know that, he needs that input, he got it. reinstate would reinforce his talks and behaviors, perhaps some girl gets hurt out there. perhaps girls are already being hurt? Maybe they like it, maybe they don't. I don't want to be the one to reinforce predatory behavior. For all we know they just cut him loose from the sex offenders mental ward and is having a field day until he gets put back in. I've worked with those guys, Many get better, many retain the thinking and just hold it in check. Hell I remember a guy confessing to drooling over Snoopys cartoon strips

valentines day flirting GIF

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post

I think he said he was 26.

In in that case no. By the way he wrote, I assumed he was in his teens.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

In in that case no. By the way he wrote, I assumed he was in his teens.
                                      Exactly. Everything about him was a beta angry guy. I do think he could have added some value to the community however the risks outweigh the benefits
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X