yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Any Of You Actually Getting Laid Consistently Using Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacr82 View Post
    I followed your thread about using 10 sprays of SOB on the dance floor. It seemed like you weren't getting the desired effect and others suggested to use only 1 or maybe 2 sprays of SOB. Fuck that! I say you need to go up to 50 sprays and get to a full milligram of eNONE.

In fact, don't even use the sprayer. Just take whatever you have left in the bottle and pour it on. You'll be dripping in the scent of a hundred sororities. You'll be like a God! Men will cower in fear as droves of women move in to pounce!

Try it out and let us know how it goes.
    I DEMAND THE GODLY FULL REPORT ON THIS
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

I'm going back to the Big Boob thread

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

I DEMAND THE GODLY FULL REPORT ON THIS
        I think it will od so hard you would get stabbed for no reason
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Real007 View Post
          can we please keep this thread focused on the actual subject of sleeping with new women?

Those of you who have nothing to say on this subject, please take your unrelated conversations somewhere else.

So far we have only 1 person who has answered the question and claims he is sleeping with 1-2 new women per week with the help of mones.

is there anyone else on this forum who is currently getting laid with new women consistently with the help of mones?
          Dude, chill. Leave thread moderating to Steve and I. This is a welcoming community and we encourage conversation, even if it goes off topic a bit.

Comment

I followed your thread about using 10 sprays of SOB on the dance floor. It seemed like you weren't getting the desired effect and others suggested to use only 1 or maybe 2 sprays of SOB. Fuck that! I say you need to go up to 50 sprays and get to a full milligram of eNONE.

In fact, don't even use the sprayer. Just take whatever you have left in the bottle and pour it on. You'll be dripping in the scent of a hundred sororities. You'll be like a God! Men will cower in fear as droves of women move in to pounce!

double double toil and trouble witch GIF
            oh haha! i'm not a real man, and you make this sound almost as enticing as 's witch craft.
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

but there will be that one girl that digs it. Marry her. She'll never find another like you.

Comment

response below in red

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                I was getting a heck of a lot back in my AD days, but I've learned a lot since then. It had a hell of a lot more to do with just pheromones. I had solid game that took me many years to perfect, a good understanding of how pheromones worked and a better understanding of myself. There was so much more that went into it, than just wearing a blend. Anyone can wear a new pair of shoes, but how many can wear them and get laid with them?

of course mones alone will NOT get you laid.

when did i say they would?

the biggest factor in getting laid especially in clubs is your physical appearance.

The better you look the easier it is.

The other aspect is exactly what 2000GT said above. Not all of us are here to get laid, or even share your values.

When did i say everyone was here to get laid?

did you actually read my first post?

I started this thread to find other guys like me on the forum.

when did i say everyone on the forum was here to get laid?

It would appear to come from a very limited mindset if that's what you think the only reason to wear pheromones for! I would hope you don't but you really don't leave much for anyone to take it any other way. If the only reason you buy clothes, get a haircut, workout or buy mones is to get laid, this limiting belief isn't going to take you far in life. Its more than likely the reason you're not as it exudes a lack of self-worth or confidence.

Actually I'm good looking so even without mones i get laid regularly from nightclubs and also from tinder.

also, yes the ONLY reason i use mones is to sleep with more and hotter women.

I have no other use for mones, I dont even pay attention to self effects or effects on men, I care only about the girls.

These are just my observations anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Dude, chill. Leave thread moderating to Steve and I. This is a welcoming community and we encourage conversation, even if it goes off topic a bit.
                  the problem is that it has not gone off topic a bit.

it has gone completely off topic.

so far only 1 person has actually answered the question.

Or maybe that means no one is actually getting laid regularly with new women on this forum with the help of mones.

If I'm wrong, please anyone out there make yourself known.

so far we have a 3 page thread and only 1 guy says he is getting laid regularly with new women with the help of mones.

Comment

i guess you missed the part where i also tested SOB at 2 sprays and 1 spray

Comment

I'm sure everyone picked up on this but that was really meant as a light-hearted post. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Just saying this because sometimes these things get lost in text..

How about a more serious response.

Obviously there's a lot going on and many variables at play and pheros only make up a part of that, and arguably a small part at that. You say you get laid regularly but that SOB doesn't help you at all. Why?

The first thing I wonder is how much time between applications you have. eNONE is sticky and can last for DAYS. My girlfriend has picked up the scent of a single spray of Evolve two days after I applied it, despite scrubbing the area with soap and water, twice. (not a bad thing btw, she loves the stuff, but it was quite surprising. And for the record, there was no other cologne or phero usage in that time or many days before so not a whole lot to mistake it with.)

So you spray 10 sprays, nothing happens, you wash some of it off but then apply more (the next day? two days later? a week later?) there may still be a healthy amount still on from previous applications. Maybe too much... I don't know.

About using pheros to get laid with new women-- no I don't do that, it's not even something I'm interested in right now. I'm in a happy relationship, I use them sometimes to enhance that, to mix things up if you will, for social benefits and because mones fascinate me and I like to play around with them a little. Maybe a few other situations but the above covers the bulk of it.

I know that doesn't interest you.. what I'll say is that I easily could get laid with other women using mones. The blatant IOIs, the invitations to hang out, the subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) propositions are all there. It's there without the mones too, but intelligent mone usage brings it out more. I've had some absolutely wild hits, some duds, a few bad ones, and everything inbetween (mostly positive or unclear/nonexistent though, and nothing too horrible.)

Less is more. XS blends are strong and don't need ridiculous amounts. 1-2 sprays of 1-2 products is plenty, MAYBE a third product at a single spray only. On average I'd say I use about 2 total sprays of product on a given usage and the effects are often there. Generally I rather split that up among two products rather than doubling up (or more) on a single one but there is a time for both.

Comment

i get real007 point.

there are not too many post here lately, about how pheromones help guys with women.

real007 opened a thread about it, and for some reason its so important for people to side track it to other goals of life.
                        yes there are other goals in life but they are constantly discussed here.

i think its appropriate to have a thread every blue moon about pheromones and getting laid, especially when its heavily marketed for that propose.

i didnt see how real007 wanted to start a fight, i saw him wanting to keep this thread with a certain direction.
                        too many threads here become a buch of meaningless posts, with the sole goal of getting more posts and therefor a bigger discount.
                        that can be quit annoying really.

other then that, saying that getting girls is shallow is very judgmental, can everyone please share their wisdom in a helpful way and if not shut up.
                        if you grew up having 0 success with women, getting some lays is not shallow at all, its one of the main parts of developing as a man, at least in my eyes.
                        i really dont appreciate comments like that, they are very condescending.
                        just my 2 cent.

other then that, i would say that in a relatively conservative area, like the one i live in, pheromones helps e tons with women but not so much with getting laid.
                        that part is too heavily depended on my actions.
                        i get wayyyy more invites to approach, and much better interactions with women, but if i dont make the right moves, or any moves for that matter, i wouldnt get laid for years.

Comment

You have to want to make the moves too. I learn a lot about women and a lot of what I learn here tells me to stay away. I go out into the world and find that the percentage of women I would care to be that close too is very low. In the order of 7 to 8 percent. I also find that its not the hot ones I want.

I guess what I'm really using pheromones for is to weed through women at a much faster rate than was ever possible. If I was young, sex would be part of the sorting process. Youth/health and money seem to be critical factors as far as sex. Pheromones are about numbers of leads not closing. I'm not sure I believe I'm selling a good product.

I like products that make me feel like I am a good product for them to buy and I suppose I should be shopping for mones that make girls think I'm rich. Or I could spend the money I spend on mones on clothes. That would be an investment I need to make if I want sex. And a shiny car without a console in the middle. It used to be so easy to get laid with bench seats in my Monte-Carlo

Comment

I banned him. I like to give everyone a fair shot regardless of what happens on other forums, but this guy has a social disorder. I have a feeling will be seeing him in the news for shooting up a club or some crazy shit like that.

Please remember interaction with others is encouraged. We don't shut people down here, which in itself is ironic since i did just that by banning him. To much of a troll.

What's also funny is I cannot find any record of him in the store. To many red-flags.

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                              i get real007 point.

there are not too many post here lately, about how pheromones help guys with women.

real007 opened a thread about it, and for some reason its so important for people to side track it to other goals of life.
                              yes there are other goals in life but they are constantly discussed here.

i think its appropriate to have a thread every blue moon about pheromones and getting laid, especially when its heavily marketed for that propose.

i didnt see how real007 wanted to start a fight, i saw him wanting to keep this thread with a certain direction.
                              too many threads here become a buch of meaningless posts, with the sole goal of getting more posts and therefor a bigger discount.
                              that can be quit annoying really.

other then that, saying that getting girls is shallow is very judgmental, can everyone please share their wisdom in a helpful way and if not shut up.
                              if you grew up having 0 success with women, getting some lays is not shallow at all, its one of the main parts of developing as a man, at least in my eyes.
                              i really dont appreciate comments like that, they are very condescending.
                              just my 2 cent.

other then that, i would say that in a relatively conservative area, like the one i live in, pheromones helps e tons with women but not so much with getting laid.
                              that part is too heavily depended on my actions.
                              i get wayyyy more invites to approach, and much better interactions with women, but if i dont make the right moves, or any moves for that matter, i wouldnt get laid for years.

You might not have seen how he didn't want to start a fight but it was pretty evident to me and a bunch of others. Responding in RED is pretty confrontational hombre!

How is it all of a sudden not appropriate for others to mention what they use mones for because he, or you, didn't want it to go that way? Its a community and people talk about their experiences. My response was about how I used to use mones constantly to get laid and I included my thoughts on such. He asked a question and the response was on target to that question.

He also made it evidently clear that he wasn't attempting to better himself as says he gets laid often because he is good looking and he only uses mones to get laid more, but never once did he get laid, according to him, just by being himself. So did pheromones prevent him from getting laid? By that accord pheromones do something albeit it would appear not what he wanted. It would be much more productive and community centrist if somebody was attempting to better that area of their life and even then the information offered was still very much on target. The only way I was getting laid, was I used these same tips offered here by me and others to better myself. Confidence is the single most attractive trait a man can have if he wants to get laid. So because it wasn't what you feel is the way to get laid everybody should just shut up? Talk about judgemental and condescending!

Originally posted by Real007 View Post
                              Actually I'm good looking so even without mones i get laid regularly from nightclubs and also from tinder.

also, yes the ONLY reason i use mones is to sleep with more and hotter women.

I have no other use for mones, I dont even pay attention to self effects or effects on men, I care only about the girls.
                              As to meaningless threads just for a bigger discount maybe you're not reading closely, or the right threads, because I've been reading and participating in some great threads especially lately. There's a lot of community members here that are about utilizing pheromones for other life advantages and have bigger aspirations than only sexual encounters. There is also nothing at all wrong with wanting to get laid and asking for advice or seeking stories about that. I encourage people to discuss all their sordid tales, but mones are not heavily marketed as being only for sex, well not here anyway. We have a heck of a lot more products about bettering yourself and your life than just sexual.

I respect you and always have but I completely disagree with your post. This guy was acting like a troll and its what got him banned from other forums. Everybody said he was, but I gave him a go ahead - didn't work out.

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO.
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• lafemme
                                  lafemme commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You have great intuition.

hey XSteveO ,
                                i wasnt talking about everyone that replied to him, i just saw the thread getting sidetrack for no reason.
                                i do agree that real007 dosent exactly writes like a "nice guy", but i think we are here to share knowledge and give advice,
                                not to judge random people on the internet.
                                if someone wants to live a life of immediate pleasures without any dept, and he dosnt seek to change, god bless him, i couldnt care less.

if you think someone is going in the wrong direction and give advice, there is a way to do it.
                                i am not talking about YOU of corse, i am saying in general.
                                i had a problem with just saying, going to bars and trying to hook up with girls is shallow, and you must work on yourself and maybe then get girl and whatever...
                                saying that confidence is the key is a good advice and on topic.

i do think this forum is good, otherwise i wouldnt waist my time here just to save a few dollars per year.
                                i didnt read all of real007 posts so i dont know if he should be banned or not, i was just commenting on this thread.
                                as for being written in read i didnt notice it. i give people the benefit of the doubt when communication in a non frontal way, couse its a sucky way to communicate. people always feels attacked and insulted for no reason, i try to assume good intentions, it way nicer for me then assuming everyone try to hurt me all the time.

and again, i know you encourage people to talk about all aspects of pheromones, just saying we can talk about specific topics in specific ways sometimes, as "shallow" as they might be.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                  set little nutty ???? off. I got weirdo vibes right off the bat, my premonition is crazy... Well the full moon is tomorrow so ????*??. You did the right thing XSteveO.
                                  Lil nutty lmao
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                                    hey XSteveO ,
                                    i wasnt talking about everyone that replied to him, i just saw the thread getting sidetrack for no reason.
                                    i do agree that real007 dosent exactly writes like a "nice guy", but i think we are here to share knowledge and give advice,
                                    not to judge random people on the internet.
                                    if someone wants to live a life of immediate pleasures without any dept, and he dosnt seek to change, god bless him, i couldnt care less.

if you think someone is going in the wrong direction and give advice, there is a way to do it.
                                    i am not talking about YOU of corse, i am saying in general.
                                    i had a problem with just saying, going to bars and trying to hook up with girls is shallow, and you must work on yourself and maybe then get girl and whatever...
                                    saying that confidence is the key is a good advice and on topic.

i do think this forum is good, otherwise i wouldnt waist my time here just to save a few dollars per year.
                                    i didnt read all of real007 posts so i dont know if he should be banned or not, i was just commenting on this thread.
                                    as for being written in read i didnt notice it. i give people the benefit of the doubt when communication in a non frontal way, couse its a sucky way to communicate. people always feels attacked and insulted for no reason, i try to assume good intentions, it way nicer for me then assuming everyone try to hurt me all the time.

and again, i know you encourage people to talk about all aspects of pheromones, just saying we can talk about specific topics in specific ways sometimes, as "shallow" as they might be.

cheers
                                    The guy was crazy and wasn't shallow but pathetic. He just wanted to go and stand in bars and stare at all the women and expected 10 sprays of a product would help him not look like a pathetic loser

I like going to the bars to pick up on chicks when time allows as much as the next person but you have to get a lot more going in life. He sounded like a psychopath reffering to to women as ugly and fat he has no value or humanity.

You have a point about keeping a post on track and helping those but here is a forum with a lot of freedom I love that. But the guy was rude and creepy
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

apparently someone with the same user name was banned on pherotruth also.

Comment

• lafemme
                                        lafemme commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        nice detective work. congratulations

I kind of agree with Jacr to an extent and I like the way he thinks. I don't think an eternal ban is justified, maybe just a week long IP ban or something, even a warning. He just wanted to have a conversation, I think his input would be valuable if he was somehow "honed in". His behaviour was unacceptable, yes, but maybe we as a community should just teach him our rules and give him another chance.. I dunno. and not really my place to talk. Just my observations.

plus. he was probably young and inexperienced or from new york and used to everyone being rude all the time hahaha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X