yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Any Of You Actually Getting Laid Consistently Using Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real007 View Post

I just find it strange that no one seems to talk about getting laid with new women with the help of mones.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here who is deliberately using mones to try to sleep with new women.

So why is no one on the forum talking about this?

Just doesnt make sense to me.

Based off my experience with mones in another company(which is closed down i guess), mones do help you get laid. Mones offer significant value which is ATTRACTION. Attraction is simply the biggest factor when it comes to getting laid. Then it is upto you to steer your game from there on. What do you do with a girl that find you attractive ? The way you flirt, communicate, catch up, tease and etc all play a role in whether you get laid or not. My biggest blatant hit were when this girl in lecture sat beside me, started fidgeting, kept looking at me when I wasn't looking and asked me for the time when she had her phone with her on her hand. If you don't do anything or steer it in a right direction then you won't get laid.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
      Some folks are here are for social aspects, some for dating, some for alpha products, some for the sexual products and some just for the experimentation of pheros. Tbh pheros alone won't help someone get laid, they need to have game, know how to talk to women, engage with them, treat them with respect. Hiding in a corner or expecting women to pursue just doesn't work.
      actually this is a myth.

I've fucked several girls from nightclubs who pursued me.

2 weeks ago, I walked into a nightclub at 11:30 PM, i position myself at the bar by myself just relaxing, this girl comes to order her drink right beside me, she asks me what she should get, i know instantly from her body language that she likes me, i take her to another area, we dance for 10-15 min, i ask her if she she wants to go for a walk, we walk to my place and we fuck. she has been texting me to hang out again since then. i was NOT wearing any mones that night. i was in and out of the club in less then 30 min.

If you're good looking which I'm lucky to be then girls absolutely will make the first move and actively pursue you in nightclubs.

I've fucked several girls from clubs like this, i just stand there looking good and they come to me.

I've literally had girls approach me first in nightclubs hundreds of times both with and without mones.

Waiting for girls to pursue you is definitely NOT the most efficient way to get laid but it definitely is an option in nightclubs if you have the looks to do it.

Comment

actually this is a myth.

I've fucked several girls from nightclubs who pursued me.

2 weeks ago, I walked into a nightclub at 11:30 PM, i position myself at the bar by myself just relaxing, this girl comes to order her drink right beside me, she asks me what she should get, i know instantly from her body language that she likes me, i take her to another area, we dance for 10-15 min, i ask her if she she wants to go for a walk, we walk to my place and we fuck. she has been texting me to hang out again since then. i was NOT wearing any mones that night. i was in and out of the club in less then 30 min.

If you're good looking which I'm lucky to be then girls absolutely will make the first move and actively pursue you in nightclubs.

I've fucked several girls from clubs like this, i just stand there looking good and they come to me.

I've literally had girls approach me first in nightclubs hundreds of times both with and without mones.

Waiting for girls to pursue you is definitely NOT the most efficient way to get laid but it definitely is an option in nightclubs if you have the looks to do.

then you're luck, dude for having good appearance and good game. Mones are supplement to increase your chance to get laid (in right use). Attraction is made by you, and mones boost and add more attraction to you
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

then you're luck, dude for having good appearance and good game. Mones are supplement to increase your chance to get laid (in right use). Attraction is made by you, and mones boost and add more attraction to you
          Exaclty, a supplement people think it's a solution.

Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I find that when i wear them I get a better response from women usually out of my league. With that said i can still get women out of my league without the mones. I find with the monies the quotas go up; so does the confidence. You still have to have some game thou or else she will wait there for a moment or 2 for you to hit on her and then leave when she sees nothing is happening. Remember, alphas make the first move.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
              I find that when i wear them I get a better response from women usually out of my league. With that said i can still get women out of my league without the mones. I find with the monies the quotas go up; so does the confidence. You still have to have some game thou or else she will wait there for a moment or 2 for you to hit on her and then leave when she sees nothing is happening. Remember, alphas make the first move.
              Very true! All guys need to know this
              Pheromone XS

Comment

is there anyone on this forum who uses mones primatrily to get laid?

are any of you deliberately going out regularly and using mones to sleep with new women?

If yes, how are things going for you?

Are you succeeding?
                Absolutely. Not succeeding as much as I would like but pheromones made a huge impact for me.

The main difference is that I occasionally find a women in a bar/club who lusts after me and wants to bang me the same night. I never had a same night lay without pheromones. It was just impossible for me.

For me the reason pheromones get me laid is because they help me out of the provider category and into a potential casual sex partner category with women I just met. Before pheromones women who liked me wanted to date me not fuck me.

Yes, pheromones can get me laid without game in a way that never happened without. Here are a few examples:

Example 1:
                I walk into a bar, get a beer and stand against a railing. I see a girl with a nice ass and I'm staring at her ass. She turns around and catches me staring. I get embarrassed and avert my eyes. She walks right up to me and introduces herself. We are in her bed within 20 minutes.

Example 2:
                I walk into a bar and a girl in a group looks right me and announces to her friends that I'm the guy she is going home with that night.

Example 3:
                I'm walking though a dance floor and one girl stops dancing and stares right at me. I walk to her and she presses against me giving me strong "kiss me" eyes. We left shortly after that.

Lays this easy are very rare even with pheromones. I've been wearing pheromones for 10 years this only happens once every 2 or 3 years this easily. But they never happened without pheromones. So it is a big deal for me. These experiences gave me a feeling of being "hot" and I never felt like that ever in my entire life without pheromones.

YMMV

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

Absolutely. Not succeeding as much as I would like but pheromones made a huge impact for me.

The main difference is that I occasionally find a women in a bar/club who lusts after me and wants to bang me the same night. I never had a same night lay without pheromones. It was just impossible for me.

For me the reason pheromones get me laid is because they help me out of the provider category and into a potential casual sex partner category with women I just met. Before pheromones women who liked me wanted to date me not fuck me.

Yes, pheromones can get me laid without game in a way that never happened without. Here are a few examples:

Example 1:
                I walk into a bar, get a beer and stand against a railing. I see a girl with a nice ass and I'm staring at her ass. She turns around and catches me staring. I get embarrassed and avert my eyes. She walks right up to me and introduces herself. We are in her bed within 20 minutes.

Example 2:
                I walk into a bar and a girl in a group looks right me and announces to her friends that I'm the guy she is going home with that night.

Example 3:
                I'm walking though a dance floor and one girl stops dancing and stares right at me. I walk to her and she presses against me giving me strong "kiss me" eyes. We left shortly after that.

Lays this easy are very rare even with pheromones. I've been wearing pheromones for 10 years this only happens once every 2 or 3 years this easily. But they never happened without pheromones. So it is a big deal for me. These experiences gave me a feeling of being "hot" and I never felt like that ever in my entire life without pheromones.

YMMV
                I'm glad to see you comment man.

I've known about you for years.

I used to read your journal a long time ago back on pherotalk.

I remember you had this problem where girls would be super into you for a bit and then they would suddenly run away.

am i remembering this correctly?

what products do you use these days?

Is there anything you use these days that gets you that same problem of super attraction and then sudden running away?

If i remember correctly you where using instant jerk a lot back then to; have you found a replacement for instant jerk these days?

I've been testing SOB but it's not like instant jerk at all for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                  Some folks are here are for social aspects, some for dating, some for alpha products, some for the sexual products and some just for the experimentation of pheros. Tbh pheros alone won't help someone get laid, they need to have game, know how to talk to women, engage with them, treat them with respect. Hiding in a corner or expecting women to pursue just doesn't work.
                  Agreed. I initially got into pheromones for the shallow aspect of attracting and bedding women but I realized I had no substance or value to provide to a woman to attract her in the first place.

When I switched my focus from shallow attraction to internal development, I saw much better results with women irrespective of my pheromone usage.

Now I use pheromones as accessories to add to what I already have within. The XS blends I use work real well because they amplify parts of me that I already have.

So while at the beginning my intention for using pheromones was to attract women, my intention now is to live life to the fullest.... And I just so happen to have my bag of a few different tricks to give me a boost.... and only one of those tricks is pheromones

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    In the grand scheme of things getting laid is a very very very small proportion of our lives. It's only one of 7 goals and about 20 identified environments.

I remember you had this problem where girls would be super into you for a bit and then they would suddenly run away.

am i remembering this correctly?
                  Thanks! Yup, that was 1 spray of vintage Instant Jerk and 2 Drops of vintage A314. The mix would attract the hottest girls and they would throw themselves at me but then they would just run away after a minute or two of throwing themselves at me. It was the most powerful combo I have ever used but I was never able to get laid using it. But the power of that combo just blew my mind.

Is there anything you use these days that gets you that same problem of super attraction and then sudden running away?
                  Nothing these days behaves like IJ + A314. That was a one of a kind combo and I'm sad its not available anymore. Btw, I think the bottles that had that effect were purchased in 2009 or 2010. Around that time.

If i remember correctly you where using instant jerk a lot back then to; have you found a replacement for instant jerk these days?
                  It wasn't instant jerk solo. It was IJ + A314 that really popped. No true replacement. :(

What products do you use these days?
                  I'm having massive problems with pheromones these days. I'm getting nasty self effects from enone to the point where if I wear a product containing enone I get horrible anxiety and insomnia. If I can't solve this problem my days of getting laid with pheromones is over.

Alpha Treasures is the only enone product that doesn't give me horrible anxiety right now but I haven't gotten laid with it. I have gotten a makeout with Alpha Treasures so it does have potential and the passive hits I get from it are really good in bar/club settings, even better when I combo with copulins. That will be my staple until I get to the bottom of my enone self effect issues.

The anxiety from SOB oil wasn't too bad last year so I will probably revisit it this year. SOB oil is one of my favorite products too. I bought SOB spray but that sends my anxiety through the roof.

If anxiety was not an issue, I would wear Overdose Gel + Alpha Treasures + Copulins every night at the bars. That is the best for getting laid for me. But the Overdose gel self effects are horrible right now. I can't sleep after wearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

Agreed. I initially got into pheromones for the shallow aspect of attracting and bedding women but I realized I had no substance or value to provide to a woman to attract her in the first place.

When I switched my focus from shallow attraction to internal development, I saw much better results with women irrespective of my pheromone usage.

Now I use pheromones as accessories to add to what I already have within. The XS blends I use work real well because they amplify parts of me that I already have.

So while at the beginning my intention for using pheromones was to attract women, my intention now is to live life to the fullest.... And I just so happen to have my bag of a few different tricks to give me a boost.... and only one of those tricks is pheromones
                    what is your point?

this thread is about guys who use mones to sleep with new women.

why are you coming into a thread about sleeping with new women to tell us that you now use pheromones to "live life to the fullest"?

just seems like a random comment that brings no value given the subject of the thread.

I'm happy for you that you are living life to the fullest; this thread is about using pheromones to sleep with new women, do you have anything to say about that?

Comment

• eternitys_child
                      eternitys_child commented
                      Editing a comment
                      nope sorry seems you're looking to pick a fight with a rando on the internet XD

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Or his goals and interests are strictly sex and he has no desire for any of the other goals made available here. We could use more sex banter here anyhow. sex sells

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
                    Thanks! Yup, that was 1 spray of vintage Instant Jerk and 2 Drops of vintage A314. The mix would attract the hottest girls and they would throw themselves at me but then they would just run away after a minute or two of throwing themselves at me. It was the most powerful combo I have ever used but I was never able to get laid using it. But the power of that combo just blew my mind.

Nothing these days behaves like IJ + A314. That was a one of a kind combo and I'm sad its not available anymore. Btw, I think the bottles that had that effect were purchased in 2009 or 2010. Around that time.

It wasn't instant jerk solo. It was IJ + A314 that really popped. No true replacement. :(

I'm having massive problems with pheromones these days. I'm getting nasty self effects from enone to the point where if I wear a product containing enone I get horrible anxiety and insomnia. If I can't solve this problem my days of getting laid with pheromones is over.

Alpha Treasures is the only enone product that doesn't give me horrible anxiety right now but I haven't gotten laid with it. I have gotten a makeout with Alpha Treasures so it does have potential and the passive hits I get from it are really good in bar/club settings, even better when I combo with copulins. That will be my staple until I get to the bottom of my enone self effect issues.

The anxiety from SOB oil wasn't too bad last year so I will probably revisit it this year. SOB oil is one of my favorite products too. I bought SOB spray but that sends my anxiety through the roof.

If anxiety was not an issue, I would wear Overdose Gel + Alpha Treasures + Copulins every night at the bars. That is the best for getting laid for me. But the Overdose gel self effects are horrible right now. I can't sleep after wearing it.
                    i actually used instant jerk as recently as 2016 and it still produced crazy effects on women.

I never used A314,.

why do you like SOB so much?

I was really hoping it could replace jerk for me but they seem like different products.

Some girls seemed to literally lose their mind with instant jerk.

I had the most blatant hits from that.

What does SOB do for you in bars and clubs?

why do you like it?

How many sprays do you use of it for bars and clubs?

I've tried 10 sprays, 4 sprays, 2 sprays and 1 spray and nothing is happening that i dont get without mones.

Comment

what is your point?

why are you coming into a thread about sleeping with new women to tell us that you now use pheromones to "live life to the fullest"?

just seems like a random comment that brings no value given the subject of the thread.

I'm happy for you that you are living life to the fullest; this thread is about using pheromones to sleep with new women, do you have anything to say about that?
                      eternitys_child is very wise and has contributed a lot to this society of ours you should listen to what he says.

??????He has a point being a busy successful guy will attract more women than someone who stands in a bar every night perving on the women.

I respect the fact you have the guts to go up and talk to a woman sober that's special not many guys can do that. That put you in the 5% of guys that can.

Pheromone XS

Comment

Oh wow Primross, You just made me feel special. Since I don't drink approaching girls for any reason feels like sandpaper without pheromones. I'm smoother with pheromones than I was with booze. That said I was flypaper for the gals until about 44. No need for pheromones, I had money though. That has a scent of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                          nope sorry seems you're looking to pick a fight with a rando on the internet XD
                          Hahahahaha lmao

what is your point?

eternitys_child just explains the motivation shift he experienced from the external source (getting laid with women as outcome) to internal source (live to the fullest, and women will come to you). Full of respect of him for staying calm and funny responding heated comment ???????
                          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                          APEX: Manimal 2
                          * sample bottle

Comment

can we please keep this thread focused on the actual subject of sleeping with new women?

Those of you who have nothing to say on this subject, please take your unrelated conversations somewhere else.

So far we have only 1 person who has answered the question and claims he is sleeping with 1-2 new women per week with the help of mones.

is there anyone else on this forum who is currently getting laid with new women consistently with the help of mones?

Comment

I was getting a heck of a lot back in my AD days, but I've learned a lot since then. It had a hell of a lot more to do with just pheromones. I had solid game that took me many years to perfect, a good understanding of how pheromones worked and a better understanding of myself. There was so much more that went into it, than just wearing a blend. Anyone can wear a new pair of shoes, but how many can wear them and get laid with them?

The other aspect is exactly what 2000GT said above. Not all of us are here to get laid, or even share your values. It would appear to come from a very limited mindset if that's what you think the only reason to wear pheromones for! I would hope you don't but you really don't leave much for anyone to take it any other way. If the only reason you buy clothes, get a haircut, workout or buy mones is to get laid, this limiting belief isn't going to take you far in life. Its more than likely the reason you're not as it exudes a lack of self-worth or confidence.

These are just my observations anyway.

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

what is your point?

Don't be a jerk. As a community, members have every right to come into your thread and post about their experiences. Regardless whether you like it or not.

Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                  I was getting a heck of a lot back in my AD days, but I've learned a lot since then. It had a hell of a lot more to do with just pheromones. I had solid game that took me many years to perfect, a good understanding of how pheromones worked and a better understanding of myself. There was so much more that went into it, than just wearing a blend. Anyone can wear a new pair of shoes, but how many can wear them and get laid with them?

The other aspect is exactly what 2000GT said above. Not all of us are here to get laid, or even share your values. It would appear to come from a very limited mindset if that's what you think the only reason to wear pheromones for! I would hope you don't but you really don't leave much for anyone to take it any other way. If the only reason you buy clothes, get a haircut, workout or buy mones is to get laid, this limiting belief isn't going to take you far in life. Its more than likely the reason you're not as it exudes a lack of self-worth or confidence.

These are just my observations anyway.
                                  That's exactly what we have been trying to say. People like this seem to have to prove something to themself.

If you Chase women and do nothing else with your life you are going to fail.
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I followed your thread about using 10 sprays of SOB on the dance floor. It seemed like you weren't getting the desired effect and others suggested to use only 1 or maybe 2 sprays of SOB. Fuck that! I say you need to go up to 50 sprays and get to a full milligram of eNONE.

In fact, don't even use the sprayer. Just take whatever you have left in the bottle and pour it on. You'll be dripping in the scent of a hundred sororities. You'll be like a God! Men will cower in fear as droves of women move in to pounce!

Try it out and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X