yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Any Of You Actually Getting Laid Consistently Using Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Any Of You Actually Getting Laid Consistently Using Mones?

is there anyone on this forum who uses mones primatrily to get laid?

are any of you deliberately going out regularly and using mones to sleep with new women?

If yes, how are things going for you?

Are you succeeding?

How many new women have you slept with in the past 3 months using mones?

My only purpose in using mones is having sex with more and hotter women and I feel almost like I'm the only person on this forum who uses mones for this purpose.

I've been reading journals and searching the forum and people are always talking about self effects or people respecting them or how the mones affected their wife or girlfriend but how many guys are actually getting laid consistently with NEW women using mones?

Surely I'm not the only guy on this forum using mones 100% for sex

Is no one talking about how often they get laid using mones because no one is getting laid consistently with mones or am i missing something here?

Getting laid once or twice a week. It takes a lot more than just mones to do this however
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
      Harrisalexis90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you suggest cohesion oil? I have evolve spray

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    Getting laid once or twice a week. It takes a lot more than just mones to do this however
    I am totally agree with you.
    Yes pheros are helping you in situations but what really matters with women is how you treat them and what your approach is .It's all up to you.

Comment

Yeah, like mutual attraction + consent.

Comment

It depends on your intention. For me, I use it for enhancing my social and dating life. Sex is not my number one priority as I rarely go to bars.
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
          It depends on your intention. For me, I use it for enhancing my social and dating life. Sex is not my number one priority as I rarely go to bars.
          I just find it strange that no one seems to talk about getting laid with new women with the help of mones.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here who is deliberately using mones to try to sleep with new women.

So why is no one on the forum talking about this?

Just doesnt make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Real007 View Post

I just find it strange that no one seems to talk about getting laid with new women with the help of mones.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here who is deliberately using mones to try to sleep with new women.

So why is no one on the forum talking about this?

Just doesnt make sense to me.

I am sure you'll find people with the same goal as you ALOT here, have you explored the Men's Journal section? You'll find many interesting reports there and they always keep the thread updated
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            * sample bottle

Comment

Real007 you'd better check his journal and posts then
              * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Yeah, like mutual attraction + consent.
                Yes exactly. Nobody likes to admit it but in a bar/club looks are everything. It's a meat market
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Real007 you'd better check his journal and posts then
                  There's bits an peices but I haven't been to good on keeping my journal up to date. I really should but I don't want to make Hayley jealous either
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

There's bits an peices but I haven't been to good on keeping my journal up to date. I really should but I don't want to make Hayley jealous either
                    I smell something between you two,
                    smell of mones
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Actuallyyyyy, I would like if you started posting your adventures more often.

That way I can post mine without any acceptable jealousy sparked.

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

Actuallyyyyy, I would like if you started posting your adventures more often.

That way I can post mine without any acceptable jealousy sparked.
                        I would take you up on that challenge but my mum brought me up to not kiss and tell
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

I would take you up on that challenge but my mum brought me up to not kiss and tell
                          well now, what kind of fun is thaaat ?

unimpressed miley cyrus GIF

Comment

• 2000GT
                            2000GT commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You made my day, my dear ????

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

well now, what kind of fun is thaaat ?

unimpressed miley cyrus GIF
                          It's a lot of fun at the time.
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. She's just trying to make you jealous Primross.

Comment

I would post about getting laid but I'm not actively seeking penis, men are so easy it's not even funny. I'm a good modest god fearing woman lolz. I mean it's getting warmer out so we might see some wild posts from Moi, who knows.
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                I would post about getting laid but I'm not actively seeking penis, men are so easy it's not even funny. I'm a good modest god fearing woman lolz. I mean it's getting warmer out so we might see some wild posts from Moi, who knows.
                                Yeah it's a whole different experience being a woman.perhaps you could help the OP from a female perspective
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Some folks are here are for social aspects, some for dating, some for alpha products, some for the sexual products and some just for the experimentation of pheros. Tbh pheros alone won't help someone get laid, they need to have game, know how to talk to women, engage with them, treat them with respect. Hiding in a corner or expecting women to pursue just doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                                    Some folks are here are for social aspects, some for dating, some for alpha products, some for the sexual products and some just for the experimentation of pheros. Tbh pheros alone won't help someone get laid, they need to have game, know how to talk to women, engage with them, treat them with respect. Hiding in a corner or expecting women to pursue just doesn't work.
                                    Yup exactly. It's amazing how many of us believe this
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X