yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend weird self-effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend weird self-effect?

Hello,

So when I got ascend and sprayed 1 spray, I had this stupid confidence in myself, like it was over the top crazy, I felt like I could do anything I ever wanted and I could tell others were affected by it too. I don't think I ever felt like this in my life before, but since then I have never been able to replicate that effect, even after stopping for a while and trying again, I was wondering what was different and how would I go about replicating that effect again or was it maybe placebo?

It's definetely not a placebo, many of us report very similar self-effects coming from the Ascend

As for how to replicate the self-effects you'd just have to take time off the Ascend

Here's a tip - when you're done with the Ascend for the day, wash it off right away, this is to minimise the time you're exposed to Ascend, so that the self-effects could be more effective when you actually need it to be
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

How long did you stop for?

Comment

• ggplex
        ggplex commented
        Editing a comment
        For a week.

Same thing happened to me
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• ggplex
        ggplex commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you ever get it to where you got the same results as the first time?

Originally posted by pingu View Post
      It's definetely not a placebo, many of us report very similar self-effects coming from the Ascend

As for how to replicate the self-effects you'd just have to take time off the Ascend

Here's a tip - when you're done with the Ascend for the day, wash it off right away, this is to minimise the time you're exposed to Ascend, so that the self-effects could be more effective when you actually need it to be
      it's just so weird that from the second application, the effects would dwindle like that, I don't think my body would adapt so fast.

Comment

Yeah, used Ascend with Cops in an interview, got an enormous respect from the interviewers even the complimented me several time during and after interview
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X