yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Deodorant stick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deodorant stick?

Hi,
    I tried searching through the forums for this but honestly couldn't find a clear answer. I use a high end deodorant stick (it's made by some cologne company, my mom gets it for me every year for Christmas). Can I use the deodorant stick on my pits and then apply a spray mone on top (I currently only have sprays, with one oil API coming this week)? Or does the deodorant stick make it ineffective in some way? Other forum posts only really mention spray deodorants and that one mention of unscented stone which removes odour causing bacteria but as I don't have one of those and I have a surplus of high end brand deodorant I would like to know if it's a viable option or if I should stick to spraying my mones elsewhere (neck, forearms, chest)

The reason its not done is the mones will convert to androstenone quickly and the ones that don't will be overpowered by the ones that do. That's not to mention that you'll only get silage when you lift up your arms. You'd literally have to have your arms in the air shoving your pits at people to get responses and more than likely that's going to be a turn off anyway. Just imagine yourself at a bar or party having to expose your armpits so your attractant will be exposed to the pheromones!

It was covered a long time ago on a forum that's since vanished and most testers agreed that it didn't work out very well.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hmmmm, I don't understand why it turning into androstenone would be bad? Does it affect the balance of the mone mix? Your second point makes more sense though I guess I'll just avoid using that area. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Neurokinetic View Post
        Hmmmm, I don't understand why it turning into androstenone would be bad? Does it affect the balance of the mone mix? Your second point makes more sense though I guess I'll just avoid using that area. Thank you!
        Why buy a blend then? Just take enone and use that instead.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Oh okay I understand now, the whole thing converts. That makes sense! Thank you for answering my questions

Comment

Oh okay I understand now, the whole thing converts. That makes sense! Thank you for answering my questions
            Glad I could help. I just didn't want you to be disappointed.

To clarify though, just a little, anything in there that could change over to enone would, but some molecules wouldn't - only because they are from a different class. Unfortunately all the molecules that would, would overpower any remaining molecules that didn't so the balance would be completely thrown off like you mentioned.

I would also say though Neurokinetic its nice to read someone willing to experiment. Never take anyone on here, especially me, as the end all on advice. I'm by no means an expert or guru, just another guy who likes to experiment with pheromones. I highly recommend testing things out for yourself. Pretty much everybody in the beginning told me you couldn't go above 5-10 mcg per spray (MPS) of enone in a blend without OD effects. Evolve has a massive amount of enone MPS and yet it works awesome without OD effects. Test and see what works best for you and then report. That's what makes this a community and your feedback is just as valued as anyone else here.

Steve O

Comment

Thanks to bacteria converting the mones perhaps?
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X