yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion Uninhibited Sexual talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion Uninhibited Sexual talk

Well, I have been pleasantly surprised by the Cohesion, why? It is due to the uninhibited nature it creates. I was not expecting this result, matter of fact I was expecting a more lovey dovey connection, not a uninhibited sexual verbiage from a couple of Ukrainian girls (age 26 in a committed relationship, 24 single and insecure).

Well I am currently in China on an assignment for the next 2 months of so, but I noticed when I wear Cohesion around these two ladies, vocal inhibitions are through the roof. I make one suggestion or thought (usually a double meaning). Without wearing cohesion she simple takes it a face value (both). When I wear it, watch out! Things and suggestions start to roll out of her mouth (24 year old). She says I am the only guy that has every made her do that....

Even the older one gets in on the act, even though she is in a committed relation, but she gets in on the act..

But with the local Chinese girls, it does not seem to affect them at all. It seems to not do much (i know it is doing something, but what I am not sure). While with the Ukrainian girls, it hits them hard!

I have no plans on hooking up with them, but I do love the inhibited sexual verbiage that it creates. I need to test it out more on some of the local ladies here (range from 20 to 45). I am hoping to see the hits as i did with the Ukrainian girls, but local girls in this part of China seems more reserved(in reality not so). I guess having or keeping face is important here.

I did 2 sprays, unscented
    on my forearms (XS formulas are powerful),
    If it is hot and humid, i keep it on my arms (I think this where my problems lies in diffusion), because it is a spray not oil, it diffuses rapidly not slowly .

I will test till my bottle runs out (should be by the end of the month).

Like i was alluding to, i was very surprised by the inhibited nature of what Cohesion can bring.

Has any one else experienced?

CM

I can see how Cohesion could do that, but I have not been lucky enough to experience that effect.

Good luck with this experiment!

Comment

Not the effect I've gotten wearing Cohesion, but I'd love to hear how it turns out for you.

Comment

have you figured a combo or a spray to work the Chinese ladies?

Comment

I know it's comforting but I haven't seen that yet.
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
            I make one suggestion or thought (usually a double meaning)
            Can you name some example of these? I need some references to learn from
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Examples:
              it was really hard.
              It's going to be tight (about catching a train)
              Melts in your MOUTH not in your hands (this I definitely have her thinking (M&M's)
              Banana
              Something deep (talking about poetry)
              Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (I say getting something done)

The word big ()
              (And Russian or Ukraine sounding words that sound like sex)
              Making mouth noises (I get bored and I amuse myself)

Comment

Originally posted by BongoMan11 View Post
                have you figured a combo or a spray to work the Chinese ladies?
                Evolve is awesome if you get one on one with her for dinner and movie. Walking in the rain under the same umbrella (brings her close to your cloud).

You need to pair it with Xist (still have not consistent hit) or with exotica ( 4 to 6 sprays), bedroom fun and antics.

The girls are 20 & 21 years old, in a third or fourth tier city. (Traditional outward character, but can let out the succubus if stroked and amped up by your character and mones)

I am 51, chocolate colored American, so Chinese being with someone as dark as I am and in a small city is almost unheard of...

Comment

Examples:
                  it was really hard.
                  It's going to be tight (about catching a train)
                  Melts in your MOUTH not in your hands (this I definitely have her thinking (M&M's)
                  Banana
                  Something deep (talking about poetry)
                  Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (I say getting something done)

The word big ()
                  (And Russian or Ukraine sounding words that sound like sex)
                  Making mouth noises (I get bored and I amuse myself)
                  Hahaha, well-remembered, dude! Got it the meaning
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Evolve is awesome if you get one on one with her for dinner and movie. Walking in the rain under the same umbrella (brings her close to your cloud).

You need to pair it with Xist (still have not consistent hit) or with exotica ( 4 to 6 sprays), bedroom fun and antics.

The girls are 20 & 21 years old, in a third or fourth tier city. (Traditional outward character, but can let out the succubus if stroked and amped up by your character and mones)

I am 51, chocolate colored American, so Chinese being with someone as dark as I am and in a small city is almost unheard of...
                    That's a hell of a lot of exotica, how much evolve are you pairing it with?

Comment

Evolve, i did no more than 3 sprays, One spray on the right side neck (this is because the girl will want you closest to her heart, so it will be on the right side yours which will be on her left). Spray on the arms.

Exotica on my person acts strangely, so i go up on it. I have held off on using it lately because of the smell of it (I can smell it, but others seem can not smell it at all)

Something interesting with older Chinese ladies, if you develop a good rapport with them and there is some interests, go with about 25 mcg of Enone, yes Enone. Now do not put it on your person, but put it on the head bored or at the end of the night stand or table (spray works great). Usually within 30 minutes or so, there motors start to kick into high gear and get wet. I have done this 3 times and did them pretty much want it and desire it very much ( age 40+). Have not tried on the younger 19 to 25 yet.
                      CM

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X