yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I ghosted with evolve and connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ghosted with evolve and connections

You may wish to test connections solo if you really want to find out what it does.

Comment

• Swag_LC
      Swag_LC commented
      Editing a comment

Hmm, since I know what Connections does, it do sounds like you had an OD.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Swag_LC
      Swag_LC commented
      Editing a comment

How old was the application by the time you hit the bar? Evolve turns more sexual over time as the buffers wear out.

Comment

• Swag_LC
      Swag_LC commented
      Editing a comment
      I had it on maybe an hour before I arrived at Buffalo Wild Wings.

• nephil
      nephil commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm 1 hour isn't that long. Are you shaking the bottle before each use btw?

• Swag_LC
      Swag_LC commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I shook it up but still ghosted

Maybe the waitresses just weren't in the mood at that time, I personally believe that a strong bright extroverted personality could negate the possibility of any sort of ghosting.
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Swag_LC
      Swag_LC commented
      Editing a comment
      That very well could have been the case my friend. But I tell you this even with the cover sent Evolve smells bad.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
      How old was the application by the time you hit the bar? Evolve turns more sexual over time as the buffers wear out.
      The beauty of Evolve is that the "buffers" last as long as the blend does but of course wear down as does the sexual nature of it. What you might be noticing is more sexual results because your targets are getting more and more sexually excited by the evolve signature. Let me know your thoughts?

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Can you describe the ghosting effect a little bit more please? I think your bar experience wasn't ghosting as much as what pingu mentioned. Bartenders see and hear it all so they might have not wanted to mess around. As to the transgendered XS doesn't really handle that aspect because I only make blends that we wear here and since we don't have anyone gay working with us anymore I wouldn't know what or how to make a blend that way. Gary from LAL has a good handle on those types of blends.

You might consider if people already know you its going to take a minute for them to become acclimated with the new you. Keep testing with 1 spray around the same people and own it. Evolve doesn't make people come to you -no male blend does or ever has- so you have to initiate the conversations. Evolve is best used in sexually charged environments like clubs, bars and parties.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Swag_LC
          Swag_LC commented
          Editing a comment

overdose by connections sounds pretty weird.
        i have the spray which hit way harder and 2 sprays arent even close to OD.

as a matter of fact, i had several cases which i thought i OD but even in those cases i wasnt sure at all.
        i find myself thinking this somewhat paranoiac thoughts from time to time but honestly, i think its mostly just paranoia.
        i think more often then not, you are encountering someone thats not in the mood to talk or you are on an off day which makes alot of youre interactions off and makes you think you might OD.

like poeple have said here, stick with one spray, it should be more then enough to start, unless maybe you are in a club or something of that nature.
        about connections, test it solo, you can use 2 drops probably more, but start with one and go up.

Comment

• Swag_LC
          Swag_LC commented
          Editing a comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
        overdose by connections sounds pretty weird.
        i have the spray which hit way harder and 2 sprays arent even close to OD.

as a matter of fact, i had several cases which i thought i OD but even in those cases i wasnt sure at all.
        i find myself thinking this somewhat paranoiac thoughts from time to time but honestly, i think its mostly just paranoia.
        i think more often then not, you are encountering someone thats not in the mood to talk or you are on an off day which makes alot of youre interactions off and makes you think you might OD.

like poeple have said here, stick with one spray, it should be more then enough to start, unless maybe you are in a club or something of that nature.
        about connections, test it solo, you can use 2 drops probably more, but start with one and go up.
        Its hard-pressed to OD on anything XS except maybe domination or the ingredients.

Steve O

Comment

• Swag_LC
          Swag_LC commented
          Editing a comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Its hard-pressed to OD on anything XS except maybe domination or the ingredients.
        i was actually under the opposite impression as the products are so concentrated.

i never go too crazy with the doses so i never really OD with products from any company.

do you think its hard to od on SOB? i should try it lol.

Comment

• Swag_LC
          Swag_LC commented
          Editing a comment

• hombre
          hombre commented
          Editing a comment
          you are saying you had the unscented and didnt put a cover? 2 sprays evolve?
          yeah no shit you OD, do you realize how much you stinked?

I had similar experiences with Evolve so I dialed it down to one spray and just became very attentive to people. I learned that sexual effectiveness on ladies depends on how close they are to ovulation. On any particular day, not every woman in a room is sexually receptive. As I upped the dose I found it made ME horny. Finally, when I hit about 4, I started to get hits from older ladies. THAT is a lot.

How much cover scent or is your evolve pre-scented. If it is present you won't be able to get away with 4 except in places where other people are wearing a lot of cologne.

There are a lot of socials and buffers in evolve. I don't find them easy to drive either. You have to be outgoing and friendly because they create fear and tension that only you can release. Try a big smile and outstretched arms, palms out in as non-threatening as possible of a manner. Double check you dress, you don't need intimidating dress adding to the tension while you learn this. Many men though are very successful with extreme alpha signatures, behaviors and dress. It doesn't work for me though.

Connections is a really nice product but to me, the conversations are a bit serious. I haven't tried that combo because I did not own Connections when I was trying evolve. You may be looking for something that is more fun, These two together make me think of sitting down and having a very serious conversation about sex but before you do that, first you need to attract them. Ascend, Taboo, and SOB are a few. I haven't tried taboo. SOB was a LOT of fun but I mixed it with another company's product.

Comment

Few thoughts:

1. Mixing products without knowing what each of them do is a fools errand imo. Many people wear mones just to "see" the reactions, but human behaviour is not binary. There are many times when someone can ignore you, but be very attracted (why they call it "opening"). This is where testing must include possible failure to verify your hypothesis. I had to learn this the hard way.

2. The "ghosting" issue might actually be a "super"natural signature. For instance, if you wear enough cops that indicate that you just had sex with dozens of women, that's not really possible, so a woman's brain might think it unbelievable and act accordingly. This is where lower doses may shine.

3. Mixing evolve and connections is sending two different messages imo, unless you can navigate it properly.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
            Few thoughts:

1. Mixing products without knowing what each of them do is a fools errand imo. Many people wear mones just to "see" the reactions, but human behaviour is not binary. There are many times when someone can ignore you, but be very attracted (why they call it "opening"). This is where testing must include possible failure to verify your hypothesis. I had to learn this the hard way.

2. The "ghosting" issue might actually be a "super"natural signature. For instance, if you wear enough cops that indicate that you just had sex with dozens of women, that's not really possible, so a woman's brain might think it unbelievable and act accordingly. This is where lower doses may shine.

3. Mixing evolve and connections is sending two different messages imo, unless you can navigate it properly.

Cheers!

Comment

Just a heads up, Connections caused people to overshare to an extreme degree. I mean really dark sh*t.

Perhaps there's a way to steer it toward something positive, but it has a serious dark side.

Comment

I know you won't go there Law but I find women's Fantasy to be a brighter connections. Of course, it will turn you gay and make your wang fall off but you'll be happy with it. and it takes a week before your butt starts to swish.

sarcastic tim and eric awesome show great job GIF

Comment

• Swag_LC
                  Swag_LC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ????????????????????????

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

haaaaa, that's actually something very interesting to know about
                Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  There are a lot of socials and buffers in evolve. I don't find them easy to drive either. You have to be outgoing and friendly because they create fear and tension that only you can release. Try a big smile and outstretched arms, palms out in as non-threatening as possible of a manner. Double check you dress, you don't need intimidating dress adding to the tension while you learn this. Many men though are very successful with extreme alpha signatures, behaviors and dress. It doesn't work for me though.

This is something which should be written on the product page or product manual

Comment

Thanks for the support. We learn here to read body language and microexpressions but I have found I have to use them myself. Sometimes I forget. It's even worse when I forget I'm wearing a sexual or alpha .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X