yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evidence for MHC-correlated perfume preferences in humans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence for MHC-correlated perfume preferences in humans

I find these kind of studies to be fascinating! While reading a blog post the Magnus linked to here: 11 Unexpected Facts About Sexual Attraction I came across an additional study about perfume and its sexual nature and components. You can read a summary of that study by following this link: Evidence for MHC-correlated perfume preferences in humans or if you prefer the entire study is available as a PDF on the right hand side of the same site.

Here is a small excerpt from the summary

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

What an interesting study Steve. I remember reading somewhere a couple months ago a scientist in the EU was doing genetic testing to create matches on a dating site based on some immunological genetic data haplo types or something like that. I'll dig it up and post it when I can find it.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think I remember that. Would love to see that again

Well I can't find the article. Darn database is just to damn big. But I did find a couple links that are the companies the article talked about:

Instant Chemistry's DNA Couple’s Kit provides relationship advice that will help you achieve your couple goals. We examine your intimate relationship along three measures of compatibility: biocompatibility, neurocompatibility, and psychological compatibility. Our solution points the way to lasting love.

GenePartner is a formula to match men and women by analyzing specific genes in their DNA.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X