yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fair Use Notice

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair Use Notice

Righthaven LLC v Hoehn

To best serve the community and to protect pheromoneXS, the DiscoverXS community and yourself the following guidelines have been established as relating to Fair Use of posting of any published work in which the community member does not own the copyright.

Please ensure less than 50% of the work is copied onto DiscoverXS community forum. Posted works must include a clickable link directly back to the original work. This implies if you are copying a study from XYZ corp and that study is broken down by CBG magazine than links to both sources must be included.

Please ensure you include the authors name of the article.

Sometimes sources such as AP state that the article is NOT to be copied or reproduced in any way without prior permission. Its best practice to exclude that article. Again though, if you feel compelled to, write a brief summary and include a link and all will be good.

These are guidelines only and DiscoverXS reserves all rights to delete or moderate an article posting at its own discretion to ensure Fair Use compliance. The sole responsibility of complying with copyright law is yours.

Thanks and have an awesome day.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Thank you for the informing us of this guideline.
    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X