yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

DNA Dating App Matches People Based On Pheromone Make Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA Dating App Matches People Based On Pheromone Make Up

Just saw a news story on a new dating app that matches people based on DNA. They claim that by analyzing one's genetic make up they can predict your pheromone make up. The concept is that DNA matches ensure a pheromonal compatibility. If this becomes popular is it possible that pheromone use becomes legitimized and therefor mainstream? Or would using synthetics be viewed as deceptive? Many predict that they will be mainstream within 10 years.

The app is called Pheramor. Users submit a cheek swab, the DNA is analyzed and a genetic profile is created. They use 11 different genetic markers to predict attraction and pheromone signatures.

The news story nonchalantly mentions that science has proven that pheromones cause attraction. Like we didn't already know that. lol

Another question is what pheromones are they profiling? Do they reflect the synthetic blends we use? Will pheromone producers use this information to develop even better products?

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
      Haha, I was just thinking this.
      If your crush is on this Pheramor site a synthetic pheromone could be made to change your base sig temporarily to suit their attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

If your crush is on this Pheramor site a synthetic pheromone could be made to change your base sig temporarily to suit their attraction.
        It does present some possibilities for the serious hobbyist. Of course, it would involve much more than know which pheros they would respond to. There's the issue of dosing to consider, as well. Say they list Enone. How much? What might be an effective dose for one person could be too much or too little for another.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Comment

What I'd like to know is what system are they using to determine one's unique pheromone make up based on one's DNA profile. You would think that if this were possible those of us in the community would have heard about it by now.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X