yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones around dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I wear Xist or Wolf they like me and every thing is nice with them , but with Bad Wolf they are affraid in dark and the dog that lives with me started to make some intresting sad noise at night and it could not sleep and wants to stay near to me. For some reason as part of the self effect I dont turn of the light in my room and fall asleep.

I would say it effect them the same way and as others mentioned it can be used as a benchmark in some way.

Comment

I just wore Xist today and my dog could smell the mone for sure. I wore it on both of my wrists and when I play with him, he would sniff my wrists from one side to another. He seemed happy as usual though.

Comment

Wore Bad Wolf from a sample vial last month, and noticed some dogs would sort of violently jerk their heads away to avoid eye contact.

Comment

I noticed dogs like to say hi to me when I wear pheros and it's so cute to see them pull toward me when they get near. Yesterday a rhodesian ridgeback was walking out the building I was entering with its mum and pulled/sniffed towards me, always brings a smile to my face.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
            I noticed dogs like to say hi to me when I wear pheros and it's so cute to see them pull toward me when they get near. Yesterday a rhodesian ridgeback was walking out the building I was entering with its mum and pulled/sniffed towards me, always brings a smile to my face.
            It's very interesting isn't it! I know they're working when I see dogs do that. They definitely can smell them
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

It's very interesting isn't it! I know they're working when I see dogs do that. They definitely can smell them
              Yes, it's so adorable when they detect it. I find myself now expecting a little hello from pups when we cross each other's paths when I wear pheromones.
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Comment

I have always been good with animals, especially dogs. I can say though that I've seen a huge difference in the way dogs and cats as well come up to me for attention. cats are the hardest because most of them are shy around people they don't know. since I started using mones strange cats have been running up to me for attention with no fear. the way dogs come up to me and show attention has triple to a level I didn't think existed. again I've always been good with animals and am used to them coming to me for attention. me noticing a difference says a lot.

Comment

My two cents: pheros work on animals and they won't cause drastic change. I have used a plethora of mones and combos -- not as much as some people but... -- and they have little to no effect depending on the combo and animal. Perhaps I am not noticing. Maybe I need to start writing down animal IOIs!

Comment

my best way of seeing it is with cats. cats also come up to me on occasion because I am an animal person and have had cats my whole life. they are normally more shy at first and have to be won over. since I started using mones I have noticed strange cats being more trusting and coming up to me for attention right away like dogs. I also noticed the first week I started using mones and visited my mother for mother's day, her dog was acting different toward me. she has always been lovey dovey and coming to me for attention. on this occasion it was more attention and she just constantly kissed me non stop. I know her well enough to notice the difference in her behavior though. I was using Xist which seems to get these reactions from animals the most so far.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X