yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones around dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones around dogs?

We all know dogs have an amazing scent of smell. Interesting article on CNN about them today:

We all know that dogs are good at smelling. Just how good has only recently come to light, writes Alexandra Horowitz.

Since dogs can recognize their owners by their scent of smell, I am curious if any dog owners here have worn their mones around their dogs? I'm curious if you have had any change in personality or loyalty? Did your dog still recognize you?
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

I have notice my owers dog peanut, she's not to happy with ascend around her.
    ??????When I'm wearing it she keeps somewhat a little distance. Cohesion lol yup she's friendlier then ever. She wants to run and wants me to rub her neck as she presses her head onto my hand telling me to come on. Cute dog

Comment

knowledgeispower I've worn Aqua Vitae and Wolf (separately not together as a combination) around dogs and cats. It seems to mellow them and/or makes them want to hang out with you.

Comment

I would really like to hear more about this! Its a very interesting topic. I'm going to be buying mones soon so I will let you know!

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
          We all know dogs have an amazing scent of smell. Interesting article on CNN about them today:

We all know that dogs are good at smelling. Just how good has only recently come to light, writes Alexandra Horowitz.

Since dogs can recognize their owners by their scent of smell, I am curious if any dog owners here have worn their mones around their dogs? I'm curious if you have had any change in personality or loyalty? Did your dog still recognize you?
          Sure mones have effects on dogs, and I suspect in other animals too... Even without pheromones, dogs knows when you want to have sex with her owner. They can smell it, depending on the dog they can do all possible to cock block you...hahah that's funny..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

My cat loves a low level of copulins.
            He also goes crazy anytime I have a shipment from PheromoneXS
            He rubs and rubs against the envelope. Sure it might be from all the various hands that have touched it...but when I open it he still rubs against the bubble packaging.
            Last shipment I had Xist for women, Love Boat, PSEL. I laid the bottles out on my bed and he didn't react as strongly to each one as when they were still together in the bubble wrap. He's an older cat and rarely playful anymore, but he started to bat at the bottles and chase them under the bed. Thank God I have carpeting there.

I've worn sexual phero blends in my nether regions around dogs and I can't tell for sure whether the extra long sniffs they gave me was because I was new to them or because I smelled so damn good to them

So my conclusion so far is....less is more for such a highly sensitive nose...and blends are better than single molecules.

Comment

Last time I visited a friend who has a little dog, immediately dog was calm and friendly, even looking for contact with me.. I was wearing Xist oil and Alpha Maschio. My friend told me that it was very unusual the behavior of the dog, which usually is unfriendly..
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Dogs and cats feel emotions,so they respond to emotional mones like p74.I have noticed friendly behavior from my friend's cat when I wear wolf or xist.

Comment

I notice my cat is all over me when I wear ascend and api.
                  36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                  Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                  , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

My mom's dog seeks more attention from me when I wear alpha mones like Ascend or APi. If I add Cohesion to the mix she's more chill. Stays near but doesn't assertively seek attention.

I used to have a female cat. I noticed a correlation between a successful sexual mix and a peculiar reaction. She would DIHL and stick out her tongue. Freaked me out at first but then it became a barometer for estimating a powerful mix.

Comment

Anyone have bad experience with dogs and cats ?

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Yes, no problem.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Sure mones have effects on dogs, and I suspect in other animals too... Even without pheromones, dogs knows when you want to have sex with her owner. They can smell it, depending on the dog they can do all possible to cock block you...hahah that's funny..
                          Cocblock how? Could you elaborate?
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

r
                            Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Cocblock how? Could you elaborate?
                            For example, when outdoors and sitting and trying to escalate, dog come strong and come in between, not by the side of someone, only in between. Im talking about a middle-big size dog... basically interrupting every instant, so dog don't enjoy and play by himself. Finally dog got his goal. Imposible to get close by the girl.

In other experiences, when going to room with a girl, her dog come by opening the door ! after two times I saw this, I had to put something beside door, so he dont open. And barks !

Comment

r

For example, when outdoors and sitting and trying to escalate, dog come strong and come in between, not by the side of someone, only in between. Im talking about a middle-big size dog... basically interrupting every instant, so dog don't enjoy and play by himself. Finally dog got his goal. Imposible to get close by the girl.

In other experiences, when going to room with a girl, her dog come by opening the door ! after two times I saw this, I had to put something beside door, so he dont open. And barks !
                              This is both fun and sick at the same time.
                              Arsenal

Comment

hahah... yes that's kind of funny.. Everyone knows dogs are very clever

Comment

hahah... yes that's kind of funny.. Everyone knows dogs are very clever
                                  Some of them are.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Celebrity from a sample (3 sp) seemed to pique the interest of my dog. It just kept sniffing and sniffing frenetically.

Comment

hahahh, some interesting smells for the dog... I bet wanted to taste..

Comment

Originally posted by Headless View Post
                                        I notice my cat is all over me when I wear ascend and api.
                                        I'd like to know your experience with API

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X