yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dienone and EST responses in heterosexual and homosexual men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dienone and EST responses in heterosexual and homosexual men

Interesting study published in 2014:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...60982214003273

HighlightsSummary
    Recent studies have suggested the existence of human sex pheromones, with particular interest in two human steroids: androstadienone (androsta-4,16,-dien-3-one) and estratetraenol (estra-1,3,5(10),16-tetraen-3-ol). The current study takes a critical step to test the qualification of the two steroids as sex pheromones by examining whether they communicate gender information in a sex-specific manner. By using dynamic point-light displays that portray the gaits of walkers whose gender is digitally morphed from male to female [1 and 2], we show that smelling androstadienone systematically biases heterosexual females, but not males, toward perceiving the walkers as more masculine. By contrast, smelling estratetraenol systematically biases heterosexual males, but not females, toward perceiving the walkers as more feminine. Homosexual males exhibit a response pattern akin to that of heterosexual females, whereas bisexual or homosexual females fall in between heterosexual males and females. These effects are obtained despite that the olfactory stimuli are not explicitly discriminable. The results provide the first direct evidence that the two human steroids communicate opposite gender information that is differentially effective to the two sex groups based on their sexual orientation. Moreover, they demonstrate that human visual gender perception draws on subconscious chemosensory biological cues, an effect that has been hitherto unsuspected.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

very interesting.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

How did I miss this? Thanks lafemme.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        How did I miss this? Thanks lafemme.
        my pleasure
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

These studies are so critical. It is a shame not enough money can be set aside for this type of research, but I guess social sciences isn't as critical as medicine is. But again, these help us learn so much about our primal nature.
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Was it just A1 that has been tested?
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
              Was it just A1 that has been tested?
              No EST, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

No EST, as well.
                But that's a lady pheromone correct?
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Correct

Comment

I've worn a lot of EST. It may bias men But I have yet to be conscious that they think I am Gay. I am pretty sure I have detected pretty high adrenal levels in Alpha men but it's more as if I am a threat than as if I am Gay. They hate me for it but resist their urges. The feeling has been palpable a couple times though. I seem to have actually out alphaed the most Alpha of them. They hear me speak, grit their teeth, give off that adrenal vibe as if they are shaking inside but hold their tongues.

Beta guys are easy to make friends with.

The ladies are quite different. No matter the clothing they are subservient almost to the point of Obsequiousness. It is as if they think I am the mate of some supremely statused female. It kind of comes off as here comes the husband of Marylyn Monroe. What a stud, how dreamy, please let me do anything for you. This effect is most pronounced on married women, late 30's early forties. Younger single girls are demure, almost but not quite worthy is the vibe they might be giving off. It's like they are kinda betting to themselves that they could carry the mail too but not as sure as an older woman might be. The older women sort of want to be real women or show that they know how to be. the young single girls are a bit shy but open with just a smile and polite greeting. They are attentive but act sexually unphased. Tonight's young set were drawing Christian based art, possibly from our local Catholic College.

I don't know if I have worn this around gay men, I will admit it makes me feel more soft, polite and considerate. Though it is not Alpha in the usual sense, the status is more like an awe of sexual prowess.

I get this wearing raw Chemistry for women to attract men. It has 50 mg of pheromones in 15 ml "Estratetraenol and Copulins Included in Formula"

It doesn't feel like DPG, My guess is Timber Silk which is an enhanced? iso e super. I'm guessing this by silky feel and perfume notes. The main notes of this pheromone are what I believe to be a white floral, but the amber and musk notes from the timber silk make this easy to blend with other fragrances. It goes well with my oud based Dior Fahrenheit. It is not a terrible clash with any of the LAL scents though Vodoo scent leaves it unbalanced.

I can use 4 to 8 drops below the waistband to muffle the floral notes a bit. Tonight it socialed very well with SX-9 and later Love Boat.

The only use I have for Love Boat as a male is teamed up with this woman's Pheromone. It is almost like my body needs the Pregnalone or the pregnalone needs the Est to do its thing.

Maybe I should scratch the label off, sell it for triple the Price and call it Hugh Heffner or Joe DiMaggio.

I think there is room for a lot of research for Est and Men. Even the slightest enone washes it out from my perspective. I guess the most alpha are afraid to wear it.

I haven't worn this for a while, times have been hard. It was nice to be worshipped as overweight fat Sex God in tennis shoes. Est links to opioid receptors. It is calming and I needed some calming.

Comment

Pardon the noob question, but are there EST-based XS product?

Comment

certainly, not much in the mens stuff at all though. Tease Innocence and Evolve have it in their listed ingrdients

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X