yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Phallus-shaped mushroom can instantly trigger an intense female orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallus-shaped mushroom can instantly trigger an intense female orgasm

...Hawaiian folklore speaks of an elusive, rare mushroom, found growing only on recent lava flows, that is sought after by women for its strong aphrodisiac properties. One whiff, it is said, can instantly induce a powerful female orgasm...

Under the DMAC and all American copyright law, any use for educational purposes is protected from any retribution by the copyright holder. With that in mind I intend to post the entire article for educational purposes of the community.

Hawaiian folklore speaks of an elusive, rare mushroom, found growing only on recent lava flows, that is sought after by women for its strong aphrodisiac properties. One whiff, it is said, can instantly induce a powerful female orgasm.

Naturally, science had to investigate. And it turns out, the mushroom is real. Yes, it actually works.

Back in 2001, researchers John Halliday and Noah Soule set out to collect and test bright orange-colored mushrooms found growing on 600-10,000 year old lava flows on the Big Island of Hawaii. The fungus is labeled as a Dictyophora species, a group of mushrooms which are, perhaps appropriately, known for being phallus-shaped. The mushroom's bright color and the fact that it grows on lava flows just makes it all the more sexier.

The study, which appeared in the International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, was the first to describe the morphology and chemistry of the mushroom. It also included a smell test whereby half of all female participants were recorded having experienced spontaneous orgasms while sniffing the mushroom.

Sound too good to be true? Well, there is a catch. While the mushroom's odor produced a heightened arousal in most of the female participants, men who took the smell test found the odor to be absolutely disgusting. The aroma, in and of itself, was described as being "fetid," which means it won't exactly make for a very appealing cologne, in spite of its remarkable ability.

Researchers also discovered what they believe to be the mushroom's orgasm trigger: hormone-like compounds found in the spore mass that may have similarities to human neurotransmitters released during sex. Thus, the reason the mushroom can induce sexual arousal despite smelling like rotting flesh simply comes down to chemistry.

The sexual aftereffects of the mushroom's stink are likely just a coincidence. The reason for its foul smell is to attract insects, which transport the spores and allow the mushroom to reproduce.

There might be something to the aphrodisiac quality of the mushroom after all, though. Some other kinds of fungi are known to contain pheromones which can attract animals. For instance, androstenone, a human and pig pheromone, can be found in truffles-- which is why boars are so compelled to dig them up. Perhaps the Hawaiian Dictyophora has evolved a similar strategy, though more research will need to be performed to know for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal notes: I heard about this particular mushroom a few years ago but could never find out anything about it until now. I believe this is incredible news for both men and women in this community if we can manage to figure out how to get samples of the spores and learn how to grow them on different mediums than their natural growing spots. I believe that eventually the exact compounds that cause this reaction will be found and that research will be published as well. I have added a filter to my news bot looking for any new news and will update as I can.

I have an interesting idea on how this could be used covertly upon a subject but the stinky smell will have to be dealt with first. Have more to say but no time at the moment to say it. Will update later likely in a different section of this forum.

I've been trying to get vendors to work with this for over a year now. Dictyophora indusiata is what you're looking for, bjt it's said only the Hawaiian variety offers this spontaneous orgasm effect. This particular variety isn't something you can just grab off the internet, based on what I've found. Spores will likely be exceptionally expensive, and on top of that it's a notoriously slow and difficult grow. This is assuming you can obtain it all - that's the hard part.

Comment

I'm thinking you will have to go to the researchers stationed in Hawaii to get a sample.....just say you represent a seed bank or something and want to get samples to ensure the survival of the species or something...or go hunting it yourself with a guide...should not be super hard.

Comment

I love the idea of owning / growing one of these. Maybe it's possible to make an extract out of it... But how to get one of these? Isn't Garry from LAL from Hawaii? Should ask him some day

Comment

That is a fantastic idea. I'll look into that

Comment

Anymore information on this mushroom

Comment

I've been doing research on this mushroom, and i ran into some articles that claim the science behind it isnt valid. Interestingly enough, the ones who are against the mushroom also don't believe in the power of pheros. And these are recent articles dated 2015. I find it absolutely preposterous that we still have people in this day and age that doubt the power of pheromones, when i see their effects everyday. I started out my phero journey using a phero soap (dial magnetic), and i saw the difference it made in my life back then. And i certainly would not be paying money for these morre expensive products if i havent been consistently getting results with these pheros.

Comment

I need me some of this lol. Can't wait for someone to turn this into a product.

Comment

Comment

IIRC it only works with women who have a functioning Jacobson's organ.

Comment

• Marsbars
                      Marsbars commented
                      Editing a comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

This is just what I need.

I'm not trying to have a stroke, though.

Comment

The study has been debunked since as there were never any successful repeats of this purported effects. This is a key proponent in scientific research and presumably why no science journal had ever published the study itself. A derivative of the fungus has been used in Chinese Herbal Medicines for millennia with little value placed on the aphrodisiac aspects. That's a pretty big statement itself considering how wide and diverse Chinese aphrodisiacs tend to be.

Taken from Wikipedia:

A 2001 publication in the International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms attempted to determine its efficacy as an aphrodisiac. In the trial involving only sixteen women, six self-reported the experience of a mild orgasm while smelling the fruit body, and the other ten, who received smaller doses, self-reported an increased heart rate. All of the twenty men tested considered the smell displeasing. The study used fruit bodies found in Hawaii, not the edible variety cultivated in China.[74] The study has received criticism. A way to achieve instant orgasms would be expected to gain much attention and many attempts to reproduce the effect, but none has succeeded. No major science journal has published the study, and there are no studies where the results have been reproduced.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X