yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

More Doubts Over The Oxytocin And Trust Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Doubts Over The Oxytocin And Trust Theory

When I first read this I had some serious doubts about how the study was done both the first and second times. I do not believe there were enough controls or outside the box thinking done in consideration of the massive differences in outcome that were obtained and it made me start rethinking how Oxytocin really does effect as a pheromone. I'm not done with my thinking yet but I'd like to invite others to comment in on this with their opinions and observations.

The claim that the hormone oxytocin promotes trust in humans has drawn a lot of attention. But today, a group of researchers reported that they’ve been unable to reproduce their own findings concerning that effect. The new paper, in PLoS ONE, is by Anthony Lane and colleagues from Louvain in Belgium. The same team have …

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X