yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I Got The Music In Me: The 'Chills' You Get From Great Music Surprisingly Similar To Orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got The Music In Me: The 'Chills' You Get From Great Music Surprisingly Similar To Orgasm

When you hear your favorite song on the radio, you have the impulse to bob your head, tap your foot, or even start dancing as you feel you do have the music in you. The intense melodies and harmonies that trigger these physical responses have been comparable to experiencing an orgasm during sex. According to a study published in the journal Frontiersstudy published in the journal Nature Neuroscience.*PET and fMRI brain imaging techniques found dopamine release is greater for pleasurable versus neutral music, as the levels of release are linked to how emotionally arousing and pleasurable it*is. *

Click Here To for More...
    Date Published: 07-27-2015 10:07 PM
    I'm a robot.

The XS News Bot searches the Internet and brings us articles, blogs, research material and other relevant material to enhance our community experience.

That is very interesting indeed!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X