Why They Can't Identify Human Pheromones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why They Can't Identify Human Pheromones

For a molecule to count as a pheromone, the behavior it elicits must be innate, not learned, and the chemicals must be able to signal anonymously to any member of the species, rather than providing an olfactory fingerprint of any one individual.
    https://cen.acs.org/articles/94/i46/...pheromone.html

I often wonder how the scientific community manages to continue to deny the existence of human pheromones. It's definitions like this, that they must be species-specific instead of person/individual-specific. The whole marketing philosophy is built around us wanting to be the one and not just part of the herd.

My Current Inventory

"Pheromones" is a loose word it seems. Because no known chemicals can produce such an obvious effect of having a woman take off her clothes and bend over (except maybe evolve), or start ovulating on command we have chemicals that IMHO just put the idea in their subconcious.

Whether we want to call these pheromones or not is upto opinion but I think the scientific community doesn't want something like this to become mainstream, and instead keep the general population skeptical and thinking phero companies are scams.

Comment

Humans mate differently than most mammals, Our females don't show visible signs of ovulating and they aren't seasonal like most mammals. We don't wait around for Spring or Fall. On any day of the year, we could be in the midst of several women physically ready to mate. It's like we are looking for an apple in a basket of oranges. Only that apple is ready but it still looks like an orange. Its not like we are out at the mall with a bunch of dogs and cats trying to sniff out a human because its Fall and every woman we find is ready at the same time to mate.

Thes scientists are STUPID!! lol They need to get off their stools and into the malls.

My Current Inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Humans mate differently than most mammals, Our females don't show visible signs of ovulating and they aren't seasonal like most mammals. We don't wait around for Spring or Fall. On any day of the year, we could be in the midst of several women physically ready to mate. It's like we are looking for an apple in a basket of oranges. Only that apple is ready but it still looks like an orange. Its not like we are out at the mall with a bunch of dogs and cats trying to sniff out a human because its Fall and every woman we find is ready at the same time to mate.

Thes scientists are STUPID!! lol They need to get off their stools and into the malls.
        Because it's so much more concrete though in animals I see this as something more a psychologist, sociologist or psycho pharmacologist should study in more abstract terms.

Human psychology at this stage has a problem with testing methodology, the current tests being run don't give us much useful info. If we could somehow reliably setup the same social interaction with pheros being the variable then that would be cool/useful

Who wants to hire some actors? Lmao

Comment

I often wonder how the scientific community manages to continue to deny the existence of human pheromones.
          Because for them earth is still a disk.

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
          "Pheromones" is a loose word it seems. Because no known chemicals can produce such an obvious effect of having a woman take off her clothes and bend over (except maybe evolve), or start ovulating on command we have chemicals that IMHO just put the idea in their subconcious.
          In my opinion pheromones are a communication medium on the subconscious level, nothing more. The pheromones are very important for the "first contact" the rest is up to you and only up to you.

Reminds me somehow to the nutty professor but I agree with you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X