yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sustain Natural: Is sexual attraction driven by scent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustain Natural: Is sexual attraction driven by scent?

Nothing we don't already know, but I find it interesting that people are starting to catch on.

Originally posted by siren View Post
    Nothing we don't already know, but I find it interesting that people are starting to catch on.

https://www.sustainnatural.com/blogs...riven-by-scent
    I think so, there is no way I am having sex with someone who's smell repel me.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post

https://www.sustainnatural.com/blogs...riven-by-scent
      I guess hormone is coming first in term of sexual attraction. The scent activates hormones related to sexual activity. So the flow is:

Scent -> Hormones -> Sexual Attraction
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I think so, there is no way I am having sex with someone who's smell repel me.
        That is your conscious mind speaking. Like all of us, your unconscious mind is too sneaky to inform your conscious mind who really wears the pants in that house. And FYI, your body is conspiring against your conscious mind too!

For about 10 years now, I've been recommending a book called Sperm Wars. The first dozen pages alone will blow your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Robby View Post

That is your conscious mind speaking. Like all of us, your unconscious mind is too sneaky to inform your conscious mind who really wears the pants in that house. And FYI, your body is conspiring against your conscious mind too!

For about 10 years now, I've been recommending a book called Sperm Wars. The first dozen pages alone will blow your mind.
          Sounds an interesting book! I add it to my books-to-read list!
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X