yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Common Sense with Cover Scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Sense with Cover Scents

I've read a few things here and there but would appreciate the more knowledgable to provide me with some common sense in this area:

Use: Is it best to place the cover scent directly on the skin and place spray / oil 'mones on top, or use the cover on an adjacent area.

Type: Is there one cover scent type that is less "in the way" than others? Floral? Woody? Other?

Favs: Would love some recommendations, including preferred venues such as best for work/office, general daytime, nighttime/bars, etc.

Thanks all.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

I'm really surprised that nobody can give me any suggestions on this.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Well Billy you can't expect a reply after only one day .

I don't use a variety of cover scents enough and don't have much experience to give a good answer, but I'll try anyway.

1) From what I've seen, some recommend spraying on top of the mones to lift up the molecules to aid diffusion. I personally spray the cover scent on top of it.

2) FXS and Nobility has been said to be safe bets scent-wise since they're fairly light. I use FXS and it works great for me. I don't know enough about perfumes to know the various scent types however.

3) I use FXS all the time everywhere since it's light while I use Aventus for special occasions.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Are you talking about scented blends?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
          Well Billy you can't expect a reply after only one day .
          I suppose my own enthusiasm in seeing almost 20 reads and no replies got the best of me.

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
          I don't use a variety of cover scents enough and don't have much experience to give a good answer, but I'll try anyway.

1) From what I've seen, some recommend spraying on top of the mones to lift up the molecules to aid diffusion. I personally spray the cover scent on top of it.

2) FXS and Nobility has been said to be safe bets scent-wise since they're fairly light. I use FXS and it works great for me. I don't know enough about perfumes to know the various scent types however.

3) I use FXS all the time everywhere since it's light while I use Aventus for special occasions.
          I think I'm concerned as my to go-to fragrances, Chanel Blue and Allure, are a little strong for workplace environment. I figured I'd learn from more from those of you who've been around the block. If nothing else, at least the recommendations of other fragrances for me to check out would give me some idea of what seemed to work well with 'mones. Cover scent on top of mones was something I had been leaning toward, but different opinions began to confuse.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Are you talking about scented blends?
          No, specifically using unscented 'mones and separate men's cover fragrances, with alcohol or oil based scents.

Comment

Yes, FXS and Nobility are light enough and be able to mix your cover scent.
            You'd better spray the mones in different skin are you sprayed tour cover scent to prevent same diffusion with the scent.
            Work/office: Ascend, Celebrity
            general daytime: Xist
            nighttime/bars: Evolve, Taboo, SOB
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
              Yes, FXS and Nobility are light enough and be able to mix your cover scent.
              You'd better spray the mones in different skin are you sprayed tour cover scent to prevent same diffusion with the scent.
              Work/office: Ascend, Celebrity
              general daytime: Xist
              nighttime/bars: Evolve, Taboo, SOB
              This is good advice.
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Don't sweat it. It's actually really simple. I never spray my cologne in the same place as my XS. Steveo's blends ALL have built in diffusion so it doesn't require scent to carry the pheromones. It does it by itself.

I use the scent for added effect, and to encourage people to inhale, thus breathing in more of my pheromone cloud.

Comment

Exactly spray pheros one side and cover the other!!
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

i am no expert as i can barley even smell, but i do know soe things.

FXS has basically no smell.
                    i have xist (which also has practically no smell) in FXS and i asked a few people, a few times if they smell something on me while i had it on.
                    none of them smelled anything.

so if its a blend with little to no smell, you can go unscented or FXS scented, not a big difference.
                    i guess you can add any cover on top of FXS.

for most mixes i would go unscented, and add a cover. if its a spray i will add a spray and if its an oil.. you get it.
                    i will put the spray on top of each other (for covering purposes, diffusion is not a problem).
                    if its an oil i will put it really close, or mix my own essential oil blend with the blend in a different bottle.

if its a reallt stinky blend, ill rather get scented, i have SOB in aqua de gio, i reccomed the scent.

you also have to take dosages into consideration.
                    for a blend like a social, that you might end up putting alot of it, you might want to get unscented to not have too strong of a scent.
                    for SOB, aqua de gio is perfect couse i will never use more then 3 sprays max.
                    i never even used more then 2.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                      i am no expert as i can barley even smell, but i do know soe things.

FXS has basically no smell.
                      i have xist (which also has practically no smell) in FXS and i asked a few people, a few times if they smell something on me while i had it on.
                      none of them smelled anything.

so if its a blend with little to no smell, you can go unscented or FXS scented, not a big difference.
                      i guess you can add any cover on top of FXS.

for most mixes i would go unscented, and add a cover. if its a spray i will add a spray and if its an oil.. you get it.
                      i will put the spray on top of each other (for covering purposes, diffusion is not a problem).
                      if its an oil i will put it really close, or mix my own essential oil blend with the blend in a different bottle.

if its a reallt stinky blend, ill rather get scented, i have SOB in aqua de gio, i reccomed the scent.

you also have to take dosages into consideration.
                      for a blend like a social, that you might end up putting alot of it, you might want to get unscented to not have too strong of a scent.
                      for SOB, aqua de gio is perfect couse i will never use more then 3 sprays max.
                      i never even used more then 2.
                      Yup I agree too I feel like ADG is the best cover then Aventus is second
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yup I agree too I feel like ADG is the best cover then Aventus is second
                        Aventus user here, its fruity orange smell to me. Too bad, not a good combination with my Versace Dylan Blue. However, the smell of Aventus would disapper after 30-60mins
                        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                        APEX: Manimal 2
                        * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X