yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Humidity and Barometric Pressure Regulate Sense of Smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humidity and Barometric Pressure Regulate Sense of Smell

Ever had a couple days where the pheromones just seem to quit working. People just walk past you like you are nothing special, girls don't drop their lunch trays when you walk in the room, no blushing or gushing and the worlds just not your oyster today?

Yeah, I had a couple of those days and couldn't blame temperature as we usually do. I've been questioning temperature since our skin temp is almost always the same as normal body temps. Here's a study that shows a different culprit. The study is odors and not pheromones and it seems low humidty especially as well as low air pressure affect our odor sensitivity thresholds.

Now you have a new way to predict when a storm is on the horizon " Dang, I didn't get laid, must be a Typhoon brewing."

Click image for larger version  Name:	humidity and odor.png Views:	2 Size:	143.4 KB ID:	97167 Sci-HUb Link
    Attached Files

This might explain why my LoveBoat testing failed miserably the other day - we had a night storm followed by a warm and foggy day. I thought it would be fun to walk in the park with friends wearing 3 tester sprays of LB, but everybody seemed to be contemlative and a bit ho-hum, myself included..

Comment

it should have worked better in high humidity???

Comment

hmmmm... shall we blame it on the atmospheric pressure then? or the lack of congruence

Comment

Breeze and outdoors? It is march. Here the wind is still double digits

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X