yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best projecting colognes / oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best projecting colognes / oils

Time for projection help. XS has very potent products that often lack great projection and some people doubt the ability because if this. What are your best non - XS oils and colognes to help projection.

Joop Homme has monster projection, but I find with XS products it's best to spray cologne first and mones on top.

Comment

Joop is a beast. I also find one million by paco ramane projects like a monster as well. Thanks for the input ghost.

Comment

Yeah one million is good because it lingers in the air for a long time. Dirty English is good one to because it has ISO E super in it , which does buffer the Mic slightly as well

Comment

Most here know I'm a Creed junkie so...

Winter/fall time:
          Original Santal (similar to Joop as I understand it)
          Bois Du Portugal (takes a very confident man to pull this off, it's more of a barbershop scent but amazing longevity)

Spring/Summer:
          Green Irish Tweed
          Aventus
          Silver Mountain Water (works well in the winter time as well and amazing staying power)

right now, given the cold, I'm sticking with Santal. it's warm, sensuous and projects well. Spring and early fall I'll do Aventus and on Summer nights when it isn't blisteringly hot out. Where I live, there's a lot of humidity in the summer time making it very uncomfortable so I find that Santal comes off as over powering at that point.

Comment

I'm actually quite surprised by your experiences Kimba, because other than a couple people very recently, the feedback has been amazing about effectiveness. I'm certainly not discounting anyone's personal experience, as its just that-personal, a majority of users have had excellent results with the diffusion. There is always going to be a subset of persons looking for a very quick and thus short lived product that need multiple applications to sustain results. From my research and experience I've found that prolonged exposure to a believable signature provides the most consistent and reliable results.

A product that hits hard up front and then dies out as the night extends would actually work against a fellow looking to get laid. If I walk into a bar and my silage hits her hard and she's into me and then have my silage burn out as the night progresses (she's getting drunk and getting hit on by more and more drunk guys too) her attraction also wains. I look at blends that slowly build attraction, which is a more natural and thus believable affect, that amplifies that emotional response over longer periods (without reapplication as is necessary with many blends). Where as those blends that hit hard up front and have diminished over the same time frame have already lost her interest to other stimuli. A solid blend that comes in under the radar and culminates at the end of the evening where she would be most influenced by the chemical attraction is going to make the biggest impact.

While your game skills are obviously on par with some of the best, the guys who are looking for those in your face "up-front" results, in most instances, wouldn't know how to get past that point without the pheromone advantage acting on their behalf. I've been building mixes for exactly these types of guys, which are the majority of guys, whose game skills are non-existent, maybe shy, or the nice guy who need the benefits of advanced chemical pheromones. With diffusion tech that throws out everything up front, those types of guys have an advantage (just like you or I have with game theory throughout the entire interaction), but once those up-front pheromones burn out, all you have left are typically heavy sexual mones like Androstenone. At this stage the guy without much game also loses out to the guy with natural alpha abilities or guys like you with solid game. This is exactly why blends built on strong sexual pheromones like androstenone are denigrated by most pheromone enthusiasts as scams. You know well that solid game is a buildup of emotions. We take her on a roller-coaster ride of emotions over a period of time.

Now I do get the concept that some guys need that spark right up front, for whatever reason, to get a girl to even look their way let alone speak to them. This is the mystery that, IMHO, is yet to be solved. How do you get that up-front attraction that is in your face, then a slow and steady build up that culminates in the grand finale of her naked in your bed. This is not just about releasing the most pheromones up front which as we both know is usually the socials leaving behind the heavy sexuals. A guy that needs this is going to be the same guy who needs the support of pheromones for attraction, interest and comfort as well as the end-game sexuals.

With this in mind developing a blend that compensates for the initial 3 stages of attraction with a high-impact on the front end, but then gradually builds on the entire pheromone cocktail to lead to sex is a challenge that I accept. I'm of the opinion this will not be coming from an exalting fragrance. Its more of a blending technique that is going to involve some deep research. Thinking out loud here, but I want to say it would be taking a certain element of a basenote and somehow changing it to a top note without changing the structure of the base(I wish this smiley was named thinking rather than unsure). Perhaps I can bind the molecule to a base and also a volatile. Hmm.

On that note Kimba, I just sent you a few blends with some interesting and promising new diffusion technology. I definitely want your feedback.

Please stand back heavy lab experimentation now occurring. Somebody needs to fire the Bunsen Burner up as we have important things that need lighting

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Why thank you Steve. I think it may be a me thing. But on some level I see a common problem. Some people discredit some pheromone products because of this.

Some of the molecules are heavy and sticky. Not a knock on efficacy, I am sure it was designed that way. I am not looking for a girl to walk past me and ask me to give it to her. I just know some blends diffuse at rates which leave some elements lacking until built up exposure. While this is to some people benefit it is not to everyone's. I think a big problem with very 'sticky' and dense molecules is the simple fact it doesnt stick or project well. I think my purchases say I fully believe and support all the products you make Steve. This thread is more of a knowledge base.

A lot of users expect those quick results. In clubs (Which a lot of guys use phero's in that context) a quicker reaction is superior. Let alone quicker, its to let the target get your signature fully. This also play to application points. A lot of users spray on chest, under clothing, not fully exposed. I use a lot of product so diffusion of some application spots plays a role.

I could post a thread "Kimba's Projection tricks" but that does not always serve the best role. Me preaching on my daily and twice daily product use does not always solidify the best feedback or the best communal interaction. I made this thread to encourage feedback and address a problem some people have. I can type out a lay report every time I use a product with the nuanced "I opened the set by talking to the alpha male in the group first, working to befriend him. Within thirty seconds I teased my eventual target and cut her off with my body language. After DHV'ing or being my playful self she began to show IOI's. I then turned to her and started attraction, which I discovered by this point, three minutes into exposure of SOB, she was already super attracted. I tested for attraction with a big qualification hoop and she bit hard so I started Kino and had her do more investment. I then left the set to let it grow cold and moved within proximity, about five feet away. I came back into set about fifteen minutes later and re-large hoop qualified her and the attraction was still their. I was off into comfort. She vibed well with me and disclosed very personal information, due to the Beta - Nol inside of SOB. By about the fourty five minute mark in this set she offered her phone number. I did a phone number close ladder on that with teasing. By doing so I tested the strength of comfort and ensured attraction was still their. I then proceed to sexually escalate and qualify her. When I broke rapport she instantly sexually qualified, which would lead into seduction if I choose to take it their. Logistics then became a problem. One girl in set did not like the SOB vibe and tried to make the girl not close with me. I had to run interference but the product's polarity kicked in so I ran more qualification about sex to get her to eventually comply to a bathroom pull. Although I ran attraction at times, because that is apart of my personality, I never felt the need to or the need to arouse once I sexually built comfort and qualified because she was already aroused. I was almost going through the motions. After I bathroom closed her I went back into the venue and sharked another set. The next set was a two set and I opened with...."

This approach is tedious and most guys will get out of it "So SOB got you sex in the bathroom?? It does not work for me like that." Or, "That didn't happen",

Either point is moot. Some guys want the in your face reaction, others want the subtle steady signature. What I have learned is when I spew some information and reports some people either disbelieve because it is so outside of their reality.

By stating a fact, mone dense products, and all mones in general, dont work if the target doesnt get into range. And some scents help project. And you also must learn decent social skills and talk to people. Guys will put the pieces together and walk the steps and come to the same conclusions I do.

I hope, for clarity sake, you dont confuse me saying your blends dont project. My target should be next to me and isolated within ten minutes. If she isnt I didnt do my job as a man. The reality is even those who have lack luster social skills say pheromones do not work because they dont do the work. A good cover, or optimal scent choice (Anything but unscented) will vastly help results. Thusly, I made this little thread.

Comment

Well. Found some meat tonight. lol this thread interests me greatly. I'm almost positive that both of you are right for different reasons, different ideologies involving pheromones and attraction theory.

I get game on an intellectual level, and I can even do some of it in the field, but my natural way is to be mostly beta and maybe approach one or two targets a night and go forward with them whether I get the touchdown or not. Any more than that and I'm emotionally tired and just done with it. I'm naturally shy until I get to know someone and then I'm pretty wide to fuck open.

I'd like the in your face reactions simply for self verification and legitimizing. But, I see your point too Steve, in creating a long lasting believable signature that builds with time of exposure. A compromise then.

A product that wanes and waxes at the same time.

Say something that when you walk in, cracks some heads and then over the night cracks a few more and at the end of the night goes back for a third round and takes the best looking girl attached to a cracked head home with him for some midnight fun.

I know, a holy grail product that does not exist yet.

I'm going to have to get out more is all I know. from what I've learned, and intuited, a certain number of women respond to mones of certain types in overly strong ways that the majority of women will not. Another thing I've noticed is that as women get older, they tend to be more self aware and the more self aware a person is, the less likely a sneaky mone mix is going to get them because they are going to wake up suddenly going WTF is happening to me, something is off with this person. Don't know what it is but they make me FEEL funny in a bad way. They get this from being screwed over and careful as they get older.

Younger girls are the ones who seem to fall off the wagon when it comes to mones. Mones can get you places with younger women that you never dreamed of as long as you expose yourself to enough of them to find one that is ready to hook up with the signature your projecting.

What signature are they looking for? Well nice seems to get you so far and it might even get you in their pants but it rarely keeps them unless they are ready to settle down. Nice and slightly crazy will get you further. A vibe of slightly crazy makes them invest time in you getting you to not do the crazy things that scare or embarrass them.

Do you get what I'm saying? Do you agree? Am I loopy? Sometimes I feel like I am cause many times this approach does not seem to work but when it does its like magic as to how quick the pieces fall into place.

Your projections tricks would be useful to the knowledge base as well as your thoughts and explanations on game theory and application. I've read some PUA and some of it is even my style, but most of it seems fake and forced to me if I do it thus I don't think i'm projecting the right vibe. Maybe I should revisit some of this stuff while using it with Bliss and SOB. lol

Great thread all, I can see this splitting into several topics of interest...which are way more interesting than persons of interest.

Comment

If a product gets you huge attraction in 30 seconds and you dont capitalize on it you lose it. Its like in pick up over entertaining a girl or giving too many lines and not moving foreword. Steve is 100% correct. No doubt about it.

A fast product proves pheromones work, and for a pick up guy like me, is all the help I may need.

But, as you are, social skills are not on par, Steve's products are far SUPERIOR.

Women all want different things in men. Pheromones act under different mechanisms and just flick some switches we know work. Get a girl aroused, you arouse her, thats a form of attraction. Not enough for sex though. Be alpha, thats a lot of attraction switches. Be free flowing and not care what other think? Another attraction switch. A lot of products hit a lot of switches. Cant use them all. Pick a good one you know gets a reaction and that is your edge. Evolve is social, then arousing. So it helps you stick in set longer, then makes her aroused by your presence. Ideal for anyone at any skill level.

Most of pick up is learning way points in social interaction and damage control when you mess up. Sets go stale, women get mad, you say dumb shit. You learn to recover. Thats game.

Pheromones help you in some stages of human interaction. But looking at mones for pure pick up is silly. I prefer Steves products for work. For longer interactions, I know their place. I am in a LTR, you bet I use XS A LOT. Because they are far more natural and efficacious. But when your girl kisses your enone app behind your ear, on your neck, or chest, you learn you may need a new app point which is hidden, so projection does become an issue. (Rone and None taste awful, BTW).

A note on older gals, they want to be aroused, but know they get aroused a LOT. They need a man who arouses them (Which friends do not do) and also escalates and closes them (Which Beta men, whimps, and pussified men dont do). Thats the magic trick.

Comment

If I came off in any way to cause you, Kimba, to believe I was butt-hurt by your post please accept my apology. I was actually agreeing with you that something can be done to get the effect you desire while maintaining the longevity of a mix. That was just me going through the thought process I do to get the creative ideas flowing. I'm one of those guys that go talk or write through the scenarios of the what, why and how to better understand the challenge.

So yeah I totally get what you mean and I agree with you, but I still think the long-term solution will be found in the blending process. I'm absolutely all for experimenting in fragrances that are highly diffusive and its precisely why I wanted to dedicate a forum specifically to it. Again please don't take my posting as an attempt to stop dialect as I can see how it could be taken that way. I love the fact you jumped right in and started the new category off. For me it was more of a challenge, not because I thought you were saying the diffusivity of the products suck, but because it is very much a valid point you make.

I think you have to agree though that no matter how you word it, no matter how delicate you are to project all the work that goes into gaming, there will always be those guys who will still read SOB = SEX! These are guys that are always looking for that magic bullet. I don't believe its because they don't get it though, I just think they need some confidence building. Which is exactly why I want to address this and create the blend that accomplishes all this and helps build their confidence. I very rarely had a DIHL look (maybe 5 times in all the years I've been using mones) but wow did I feel great when it did happen!

You have unknowingly set open a chain reaction to build a better pheromone blend that addresses these issues. A pheromone blend that is banging diffusive, in your face, DIHL that doesn't fizzle out with no reapplication needed and lasts all night. I think I might have to cancel a few dates because it looks like I'll be busy for a while.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

No butt hurtness taken. I just wanted to better explain myself for clarity and discussion sake. If you can make such a mix, I will need to open another credit card to buy it by the gallon.

I also never got many DIHL. But everyone else says they do. Then again, we get laid.

Comment

• XSteveO
                        XSteveO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well that's the challenge, isn't it? I think I might be onto something. Better get that card ready!

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      ...What signature are they looking for? Well nice seems to get you so far and it might even get you in their pants but it rarely keeps them unless they are ready to settle down. Nice and slightly crazy will get you further. A vibe of slightly crazy makes them invest time in you getting you to not do the crazy things that scare or embarrass them.

Do you get what I'm saying? Do you agree? Am I loopy? Sometimes I feel like I am cause many times this approach does not seem to work but when it does its like magic as to how quick the pieces fall into place...
                      I totally get what you are saying, and what Kimba proposed too. I don't believe we are all making seperate points as much as we are all making the exact same point. Theoretically it will have to be two mixes that compensate for separate diffusivity levels built into one blend. Kind of like the James Bond car that was also a submarine. You have the capability to drive down the road but when the road abruptly falls from under you into the sea, you just keep motoring along.

A temporary solution is to have with a two front Evolve diffusion package where step one is right up in your face. Hits hard and fast like a truck, but burns out after 2-3 hours. Then have another Evolve with the diffusion tech I currently employ that's slow and steady and thus believable working in the background from eye contact to having her wake the neighbors with your name (lol, that's my favorite thing to do BTW). Easy to do with two separate blends, but who the heck wants to walk around with a bottle of mones. I hated the 5 mL that always leaked. I had many an incident that had them leaking in my pocket with a big wet stain down my pants. Great way to get blown out of a set. Oh yeah BTW that's not piss running down my leg! Why does it smell like piss then? I give up!

You might be laughing at me, but its happened. Even when they didn't leak (5 ml bottles that didn't leak were the rarity and not the other way - SAD) they still always managed to end up "releasing" their contents and evaporating into your clothes. I could never figure out how by the God of all things Pink and Squishy did my 5mL bottle that had just been full a few hours before was now empty in my pocket. Even when I would have a brand new one and only bring enough to reapply midway through the night they wound up empty or leaking. Sorry that escalated quickly. My point is it sucked!

You could have a sample bottle which is great for size, but they can leak too. Again the idea is never to have to go through that. A blend should last 6-8 hours minimum and I can say with certainty XS blends do. So we are right back where we started: A blend that hits hard up front and pours it on throughout the interaction, but still has that same ability to sneak in underneath her defenses creating the emotional response that is tantamount to her believing it is her idea to have sex with you. All the while this blend lasts a good long while and if you need to change locations is still going to hit hard upfront with somebody new.

Yep, its a challenge, but something in me tells me it can be done. I'm repeating the steps here just so I can ensure I understand the request.

The good news Kimba is that I sent you new diffusion tech in your recent order. I can personally attest its powerful and from all initial indications it does a fantastic job at exalting the pheromones.

There are some things you can do fragrance wise to help diffusion. I'll be back just as soon as I can, I have a call I need to take

Steve O

Comment

I am inclined to say that you used a new fixative. Am I onto something or off? The scent smells different. Should this burn out quicker or is it a dual diffusion product?

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                          I am inclined to say that you used a new fixative. Am I onto something or off? The scent smells different. Should this burn out quicker or is it a dual diffusion product?
                          No fixative but a diffusion technique used by Thierry Muggler and other perfumers to diffuse without fragrance change. There really shouldn't be any change to scent but diffusion should happen a little bit more upfront.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                            If a product gets you huge attraction in 30 seconds and you dont capitalize on it you lose it. Its like in pick up over entertaining a girl or giving too many lines and not moving foreword. Steve is 100% correct. No doubt about it.

A fast product proves pheromones work, and for a pick up guy like me, is all the help I may need.

But, as you are, social skills are not on par, Steve's products are far SUPERIOR.

Women all want different things in men. Pheromones act under different mechanisms and just flick some switches we know work. Get a girl aroused, you arouse her, thats a form of attraction. Not enough for sex though. Be alpha, thats a lot of attraction switches. Be free flowing and not care what other think? Another attraction switch. A lot of products hit a lot of switches. Cant use them all. Pick a good one you know gets a reaction and that is your edge. Evolve is social, then arousing. So it helps you stick in set longer, then makes her aroused by your presence. Ideal for anyone at any skill level.

Most of pick up is learning way points in social interaction and damage control when you mess up. Sets go stale, women get mad, you say dumb shit. You learn to recover. Thats game.

Pheromones help you in some stages of human interaction. But looking at mones for pure pick up is silly. I prefer Steves products for work. For longer interactions, I know their place. I am in a LTR, you bet I use XS A LOT. Because they are far more natural and efficacious. But when your girl kisses your enone app behind your ear, on your neck, or chest, you learn you may need a new app point which is hidden, so projection does become an issue. (Rone and None taste awful, BTW).

A note on older gals, they want to be aroused, but know they get aroused a LOT. They need a man who arouses them (Which friends do not do) and also escalates and closes them (Which Beta men, whimps, and pussified men dont do). Thats the magic trick.

Kimba, I always learn something from you when you start dropping the knowledge bombs. lol

Your right, I am naturally beta and when I go alpha its mostly asshole. lol Learning to tame that beast some but its still a monster. Never seen Evolve as a social though. Although to be honest, never tried to run it solo for any length of time either. Not sure I like the ACE combo that much. Seems like something there just makes me want to chill too much. I suspect its the A1 in the Cohesion. For disclosure purposes, I tend to agree with Dbot about A! being less depression creating and more like a lion that is laid back and relaxed. Its like Cohesion would work well to put me to sleep but it does not really depress me. It does amp my emotional side up and I suspect it amplifies or does something like that to women as well and I suspect it has something to do with estrogen levels.

I like the younger girls too but as I get older I'm finding its harder and harder to find those that look at me the way I look at them. lol Been thinking about going to the Philippines and try to find a LTR there. I here there are some younger women there who are willing to accept a man my age. lol

As for colognes, My best luck has come with a favorite of mine called Paul Sebastian. I see it as a high end old spice type cologne. Its light, sweet, and airy from my perspective.

I have Burberry Brit and Drakkar as well but don't seem to get the hits with them like I do with Paul Sebastian. Tell ya the truth, I'm getting to the point I'd rather wear mones with no cologne whatsoever.

And about those leaky sample bottles. Instinct tells me that they might be coming from a poor supplier. Any chance to find another supplier who does not have that problem? I think I could solve the problem if it was an oil. I know a local guy at a flea market who has great little bottles for perfume oils he makes, but I've never seen him with any sprayers.

Comment

I'm a BIG fan of Paul Sebastian too. Probably the only cologne I could really get away with wearing time and again without having someone tell me I smell bad. That's my personal Achilles's heal with colognes. My body chemistry doesn't mix well for whatever reason with most colognes commercial and niche. Michael Storer worked for one day a month for me, but most times people were like eww you smell weird.

BaseNotes is a great forum for those looking into the wonders of fragrance. BPAL is very nice for niche fragrances that nobody will know where you got it from but women will admire you for. I'm going to be starting a master thread on sources for colognes and perfumes and another for all the notes I can think of and some sources for raw chemicals.

Without hijacking this thread anymore than it already has been another one of my favorites is Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene. Its a classic for sure and I love the simplicity of it. Base sandalwood, middle oakmoss and tops of violet, lemon and orange. Has a wonderful ability to diffuse even with the most stubborn blends especially enone heavy.

I also really like the elegance of Clive Christian. Not many guys are going to be willing to pay for it, thus its rather exclusive. You can obtain the three pack sampler from Saks for about the price of a monthly car payment. You get a bottle of X, Number 1 and 1872 which gives me a nice variety to choose from. Can't really say they are superb in the diffusion department but what usually happens is I'm asked what I'm wearing and hold my wrist out for them the check it out. For what its worth I've never had more women ask me about any cologne than any one of these three. I used to get a bit of that with Game scent, which I'm so damn close to figuring out what the hell it was. Just by mentioning its Clive Christian and throwing in they are the maker of the worlds most expensive cologne is big jump on social value. I'm not big into the whole money=value thing but women are and sometimes you got to play the part.

I also like CK1 which does a pretty good job at diffusion but usually I wear this to outdoor spring parties. Its a little bit to sweet for me and sticks around to long for me to consider this an inside cologne.

I do like CK's Eternity but its just to much on me. Guys in the south don't much wear cologne but when I lived in NY/NJ this worked well. Can't speak to the diffusion as its been so lobg since I've worn in.

Mark Jacobs for men was one that was sworn by a lot of guys and I took the plunge. Didn't like it at all and I gave it away. Again cannot speak for the diffusion.

My sister-in-law is a buyer for Saks for their male colognes so I get a lot of stuff for free. You know for birthdays, holidays, all that stuff. Always kind of pissed me off to get another bottle of cologne like clockwork especially when they were getting it for free anyway. That is right up until they got a divorce and no more colognes. You appreciate it the most when you don't have it anymore.

Well there you have some colognes I remember or have that might help you in your journey. I'll have to look around and see what I have and what I can remember about any. I seem to have forgotten about quite a bit, but once I see the bottles I'm sure it will come back.

Steve O

Comment

I like Sun Java sillage is great and so is longevity. On the sweet side tho, and not one of those high end colognes either but I still like it.

Comment

I've tested the Evolve XS oil over the last 3 days (since the 1st day I got it in my hands)

I got the unscented oil version so (since it is too strong smell for me!) I've decided to use cover scent/combinations....

I'm 43 yrs old, 1.86m tall, slightly overweighted

Day1: 1 drop of Evolve oil on each side of the neck & after 5 minutes 1 spray of YSL Body Kouros (old version with benzoin -I just love it!!!) - 2 girls sitting on the bar next to me (25-30yrs old) got crazy!!! One of them was asking me all the time what was the amazing perfume I was wearing! The other one started dancing and touching me with her body......... They asked me to follow them to a Night Club where they would meet some other friends but I could not follow them so I ended taking their phone no's.

Day2: 1 drop of Evolve oil on each side of the neck & after 5 minutes 2 drops of Pure Instinct (Poor pheromone contents but lovely smell). I went to a local super market to the wines department..... An mature lady approached me asking about some types of wine and then told me about this amazing smell that she would like to know for her husband.... I smiled and said 'Secret'. She was following me through the store, smiling all the time. Then at the checkout, the lady (about 25yrs) was staring at me and made a mistake twice and then said that she was probably tired!!

Day3 - tonight: 1 drop of Evolve oil on each side of the neck & after 5 minutes 2 drops of APC (Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate). I don't know about the exact content of pheros in the mix & It is 3-4 yrs old but the smell is still one of my favorites. I went out for a coffee with my best friend and his sister. I know them for many years so I wanted to see the reactions from her side. As soon as we met she kissed me and said 'nice perfume....'. then she was nervous, smiling and looking at me all the time. She was touching her hair, her neck she said that the place was hot and she exposed her shoulder next to me..... After that she went to the toilet and came back having put new lipstick and wearing a nice perfume..... This time she was sitting closer to me and every time she was laughing she was touching me........ The girl who served us was also smiling, she kind to us, and every time she wanted to serve somebody else she was touching me saying 'oh sorry' (there was enough space next to me!).

I'm tempted to use Evolve oil along with Orion P6 Mega which is one of the best products I've ever used. I love the smell and I get hits every time I use it as a standalone or combined with other pheros.... P6 is a little beast (high androsteRone i think).

I think I'll fall in love with Evolve XS oil .

Thank you!!

Comment

• idle
                                    idle commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Great report

I have tried some cover scents/perfumes that last for long time and they can help you to cover the strong smell of the unscented evolve oil:

C.Dior -Homme intense
                                  T.Ford -Grey Vetiver
                                  T.Ford -Black Orchid (it is supposed to be a perfume for women, but it is more unisex and many men love it!)
                                  Hermes -Terre d`Hermes Parfum

Normally they last for over 10 hrs on your skin (I can smell them even after 24 hrs!)

Comment

I like T.Ford's Grey Vetiver. I actually stacked it with Versace Eau Fraiche for men at 1:1 at a Sephora. Of all things, I'm stacking cologne...
                                    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                                    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                                    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                                    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                                    LAL: Nude Alpha
                                    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X