yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Projecting XS scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Projecting XS scents

For men and women. Which of Steve's scents do you think project the farthest and how far. I am personally inclined to say pepper as nutmeg. I get the you smell peppery quite often and a few feet radius.

P&N without a doubt, but really not my style, I really prefer FXS .

Comment

Peppery nuts indeed...or is that nutty peppers....hmmm.

Sultan's Oud As well, though as most know, I prefer my own scents.

Comment

only quasi content-related but did not want to open another thread: Thinking about buying Xist unscented - does it have a strong/stark odour on it's own or is it easily covered?

Comment

Originally posted by GorchFock View Post
          only quasi content-related but did not want to open another thread: Thinking about buying Xist unscented - does it have a strong/stark odour on it's own or is it easily covered?

dusty

Comment

Pepper and Nutmeg. However, I still think it is too overbearing as a smell. Having more than two sprays hurts my head.

Comment

I like to use Saltun's Oud in most of my products as it projects nicely and isn't offensive...it also smells great. Try 1/2 Saltun's Oud 1/2 Fresh Musk. Adds some sweetness to Oud and another projecting scent. I'll occasionally do one drop of each with my Api bottles

Comment

I personally prefer Sultan's Oud and Fresh Musk. IMHO, out of those two, Fresh musk has more masculine scent.
                My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
                Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
                HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
                Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
                Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
                Love scent: NPA
                Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

I like sultans oud best for protection...it seems to stick around even into the next day.

Comment

i only try fxs scent but actually im not the fan of this scent i don't know why, but for me the scent to sweet. Need try another scent for next order P&N and SO Scent maybe.
                    Noob Hunting on Something

Comment

I've only tried 2 so far, the women's sweet sensations and the le chocolat. The SS is a bi more forward but has gotten LOTS of compliments. But 2 sprays is plenty, imo. stacking that scent could become too much of a good thing. The LC is much more understated, imo, softer and stays closer and would be easy to use with other fragrances or to stack.
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Morgaine
                        Morgaine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's exactly what I've found with these two scents. When madly stacking SS becomes too much, but is good when wearing one thing at a time. LC settles down more quietly.

Anyone know a good good cover scent for nobility and fxs?I am thinking about buying 1 million but not sure.

Comment

Yes 1 million paco rabanne or aqua de gio armani

Comment

Originally posted by GorchFock View Post
                          Xist unscented is very mild. I love the unscented xist smell and often do not use a cover scent. I get more women telling me I smell good like this than when I use a cover. Any other mone and you will definitely want a cover!!
                          Ammo:
                          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                          AD: Glace
                          Lovescent: NNPA
                          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I personally like the smell of most unscented mones, but I had some women walk away from me.

Comment

I find that is more the exception than the rule.
                              Ammo:
                              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                              AD: Glace
                              Lovescent: NNPA
                              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

KIMBA, "you smell peppery" is that a good or bad thing

Comment

My brother told me that Pepper nutmeg smelled like the grandpa's lotion.
                                  Fresh Musk is my favorite, many women sigh when they smell it.
                                  But I want to give a try to the other scents.

Comment

sultan's oud is definitely WELL projecting scent. I walked into a friends house last week wearing sultans oud, and this girl was UPSTAIRS and within 10 seconds of me walking in through the front door of the house, I hear her yell "I smell [eternitys_child]!" from upstairs

Comment

wow. but i liked FXS . My wife also like this smell

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X