yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Favorite Fragrances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're looking for compliments alone from women (Most people are not invested enough to notice subtle nuances of unique scents)

1. Acqua Di Gio
    2. Bleu De Chanel
    3. Allure Homme Sport
    4. Versace Pour Homme
    5. Fierce by Abercrombie (Women in their 20s and early 30's somehow like this thing. It smells like a f*ckboy)
    6. Eternity Aqua
    7. L'eau Dissey
    8. Voyage by Nautica
    9. Most 'Chrome' scents
    10.Most

With that being said my favorite fragrance of all time out of any I've bought (not sampled) is Original Santal by Creed.
    I didn't include any descriptions of these scents because 1. I'm too f*cking lazy and 2. Fragrantica would give you better descriptions/opinions.

I forgot to add: I usually don't even use cover scents because the mones usually mess with my scents. I don't care if other people smell my mones. Scottie, your knowledge and experience with scents far exceeds mine. I applaud you for your passion. I was starting to get into the game few years back but lost interest as I got busy with college and needed my money to be prioritized.

Comment

I recently found a new shower gel by Axe, It's called Ace Gold - Oud Wood and Vanilla. It's quite nice. Being an oud lover I was excited when I saw but a bit apprehensive at the same time. But I was pleasantly surprised. I've been searching for a shower gel that suits me for a long time but never could find a good fit. Now I finally have. I picked up the matching deodorant too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        I recently found a new shower gel by Axe, It's called Ace Gold - Oud Wood and Vanilla. It's quite nice. Being an oud lover I was excited when I saw but a bit apprehensive at the same time. But I was pleasantly surprised. I've been searching for a shower gel that suits me for a long time but never could find a good fit. Now I finally have. I picked up the matching deodorant too.
        Nice.

I am a sucker for Chypres perfumes, but it is hard to find a real one these days because of the ban of the use of Oakmoss in perfumes.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nice.

I am a sucker for Chypres perfumes, but it is hard to find a real one these days because of the ban of the use of Oakmoss in perfumes.
          Well almost everything is synthetic these days anyway. The few fragrances that actually use real extracts and absolutes are extremely expensive.

Comment

Well almost everything is synthetic these days anyway. The few fragrances that actually use real extracts and absolutes are extremely expensive.
            True that.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Just re upped on Epic Man by Amouage and Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir. I got the Amouage for 75% off retail and the Versace for over 60% off retail.

Comment

aqua di gio is still an all time favorite of mine. also the ORIGINAL joop. I was wearing the reformulated version for a while until a few months ago. it's just not the same.

Comment

I use a lot of the artisan perfume blends, and usually by season. I love certain ones from LPMP - Occo Ambrosia (Summer), Shelly's Sweet Bottom (Winter), Love Potion Autumn. Also Dark Midnight's Corn Dolly(Autumn), Aurora Borealis & Crone's Woods (All year). Commercial scents Stash by SJP (Autumn), Kate Spade Live Truly Joyful (Summer), Philosophy Pure Grace Summer, even a mix of Chocolate Covered Cherry and Leather both by Demeter (I used to wear that with AD MX135 in the Chocolatini scent all the time when we went out. It was a musician magnet for some reason.) I really don't go for most commercial scents. I find that most of the time, they all smell the same to me. Also, florals don't sit on me well, nor does anything that has Patchouli in it, unless it's tempered with Amber.
                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I like Burberry brit and Burberry weekend. I also like Rocha .

Comment

Juat for some decants of Tom Ford Noir Extreme, Tobacco Oud and Tobacco Oud Intense. Thank you NuTrix . This stuff is amazing. While it's obviously in a level far above your average fragrance I'm still not sure it's worth $500 a bottle. You guys know I'm a fragrance junkie but I'm still not sure I can justify that kind of expense. I could buy a ton of pheros for that kinda money. So the question is which is the worst addiction. Lol

Comment

Juat for some decants of Tom Ford Noir Extreme, Tobacco Oud and Tobacco Oud Intense. Thank you NuTrix . This stuff is amazing. While it's obviously in a level far above your average fragrance I'm still not sure it's worth $500 a bottle. You guys know I'm a fragrance junkie but I'm still not sure I can justify that kind of expense. I could buy a ton of pheros for that kinda money. So the question is which is the worst addiction. Lol
                        Happy to share my obsession, lol.
                        I agree, that they're good, but I will probably only repurchase decants, just because of how intermittently I wear them. But if I really liked something, yeah, it wouldn't matter, I would splurg Hahaha! But if I HAD to choose between fragrance and pheros...well, that's just not something I want to think about atm
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Happy to share my obsession, lol.
                          I agree, that they're good, but I will probably only repurchase decants, just because of how intermittently I wear them. But if I really liked something, yeah, it wouldn't matter, I would splurg Hahaha! But if I HAD to choose between fragrance and pheros...well, that's just not something I want to think about atm
                          As usual you're being an enabler. Lol Maybe you should do that for a living. It seems to fall right in your skill set. Lol

Comment

As usual you're being an enabler. Lol Maybe you should do that for a living. It seems to fall right in your skill set. Lol
                            I'm an encourager, lol, there's more money in that...enabling only helps people spend money on other stuff, not me Hahaha! Though I have gotten some free things enabling, just for being along for the ride
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Taking the semantic route I see.

Comment

I usually fall for fragrance with Vanilla or Rose base in it. I recently purchased Lumiere Noire and Ultra Male. Looking to get Amouage Lyric Man next. Do you think scent with slight rose base on a man good, ladies?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                  I usually fall for fragrance with Vanilla or Rose base in it. I recently purchased Lumiere Noire and Ultra Male. Looking to get Amouage Lyric Man next. Do you think scent with slight rose base on a man good, ladies?
                                  Personally I don't like florals. I think they feminize the fragrance. But if you like a rose base you should check out Montale. That guy puts rose in just about everything he makes.

Comment

Personally I don't like florals. I think they feminize the fragrance. But if you like a rose base you should check out Montale. That guy puts rose in just about everything he makes.

Comment

I don't pay any kind to reviews. Places like Basenotes and Fragrantica are rife with snobbish, wanna perfumery experts. I repeatedly find the same reviewers over and over. Some of them hate EVERYTHING and are on a mission to bash them. I love it when they try to tell a perfumer what u should or shouldn't have done. There is always what we call an armchair quarterback for every subject. They supposedly know everything but never actually get in the game.

Comment

I don't pay any kind to reviews. Places like Basenotes and Fragrantica are rife with snobbish, wanna perfumery experts. I repeatedly find the same reviewers over and over. Some of them hate EVERYTHING and are on a mission to bash them. I love it when they try to tell a perfumer what u should or shouldn't have done. There is always what we call an armchair quarterback for every subject. They supposedly know everything but never actually get in the game.
                                        I usually look at day or night, longevity, sillage and just read at least 20 reviews on fragrantica. But I may have dropped Montale from my list because I found something better added to the list. Lumiere Noire for instance.

Comment

Been wearing Tom Ford lately..Tobacc Oud was rather singular. Just meh. Noir Extreme was feminine to me. I'm sure it's the rose and jasmine. I despise both. The Tobacco Oud Intense had this nice smoky incense quality.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X