yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Favorite Fragrances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite go to perfumes are

Delices de Cartier .. I stopped wearing this one for a while cause some friends bought it after I told them the name. There is nothing wrong with that I just prefer we ALL don't smell the same when going out. Oh, I did date someone who hated this scent, he found it too strong.

Versace crystal Noir .. this one has men literally inhaling me in. Awesome to wear on top of pheros

Gucci guilty

Mademoiselle chanel

there are others. I am gifted perfumes by just about everyone at every occasion so I always have others but the ones here are my staple scents

Comment

Versace Bright Crystal has been treating me so well! I like to cover up with that one!

Comment

As of now I am using the last weeks of cold in Norway to use my heavy boozy ambers and leathers.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have this Cherry Blossom perfume that so wells my pheromones. Very sweet and elegant scent. It's my go to.

Comment

Bringing this back! It's warm and summery now where I live. What are some favorite hot weather fragrances you're wearing?

A delicious, all around vanilla that you can't go wrong with - https://www.luckyscent.com/product/3...a-by-mazzolari
            A favorite floral-vanilla - https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...oire-1021.html
            This one is light, lovely and clean - https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ire-14681.html
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I haven't wrote it up in my Al Haramin thread yet but I'm in love with Amber Oud gold. You can't smell amber and you can't smell oud. Top notes of sweet fruit that gives way to a creamy chocolate vanilla raspberry and smooth cinnamon, at the very end the oud sneaks out like a bit onf enone in evolve that whispers sex.

I am digging La'Venture Blanche which is like currants or blood orange peels. Supposed to be A Silver mountain water clone. Fresh clean and cool.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                They both sound worthy of more investigation! Off to search the web...

I love "Joy" Dior, seems to be my go to at the moment!
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I consistently like Dior fragrances. They know how to give anything some body which I am missing in my latest synthetics. There's a bit of fuzz on the peach. A bit of fur on the musk and a dew drop or two on the flower petals.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  I haven't wrote it up in my Al Haramin thread yet but I'm in love with Amber Oud gold. You can't smell amber and you can't smell oud. Top notes of sweet fruit that gives way to a creamy chocolate vanilla raspberry and smooth cinnamon, at the very end the oud sneaks out like a bit onf enone in evolve that whispers sex.

I am digging La'Venture Blanche which is like currants or blood orange peels. Supposed to be A Silver mountain water clone. Fresh clean and cool.
                  The Amber Oud sounds soo good!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

there are 4, My favorite is the Gold. I have been writing about the Rouge, Gold is the first Gourmand I've ever liked for myself though I've smelled a few on women that I kind of liked. I remeber a cherry for instance and when I was young there were a lot of melon lip balms the girls would put on for a shot of fragrance too.

You will see its a clone of Erba Pura but on my skin the fruity notes give way very quickly and they blend into something that is quite different than the parts that make up the whole.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ion-51816.html Defintley unisex, If I smelt a woman like this I would want to chew on her.

Comment

i love gourmad blends, especially fruity scents, i keep the sexy sultry scents for winter, when i was 18 i use to wear obsession calvin klein, and my boyfriend of then went crazy over it when he lent me his jacket cause i was cold, the obsession of today is really different and not as good as it was in the 80's they changed the formula!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        there are 4, My favorite is the Gold. I have been writing about the Rouge, Gold is the first Gourmand I've ever liked for myself though I've smelled a few on women that I kind of liked. I remeber a cherry for instance and when I was young there were a lot of melon lip balms the girls would put on for a shot of fragrance too.

You will see its a clone of Erba Pura but on my skin the fruity notes give way very quickly and they blend into something that is quite different than the parts that make up the whole.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ion-51816.html Defintley unisex, If I smelt a woman like this I would want to chew on her.
                        Its blocked me can't access it due to my ip addy lol!

Comment

xsential body spray has juicy melon in it, need to wear it more lol!
                          i love melon scents, i love eating the green melon too, brings back memories of when i was young

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X