yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tint?

Some of my mones have taken on a yellow tint (the fluid in the bottle) and I was wondering what that meant? Are they not as effective anymore? Some of my bottles still have a lot of product inside too :( I can't exactly tell if they're still as potent as when I first got them because I've been using them regularly recently and I have nothing to compare it too (as in I don't remember what kinds of reactions I got from when they were fresh)

I think I remember reading the sometimes the diffusion technology that XSteveO uses in his blends can react with certain molecules and turn a yellowish tint. So if they are XS products they are probably fine. Ive never personally experienced it but apparently it's possible.

Comment

Just shake the bottle before you spray, and you will be good.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Just shake the bottle before you spray, and you will be good.
        You've encountered this before?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X