yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs cover scents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xs cover scents?

Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well. Does PXS have a scent sampler package? I've got several items in my shopping cart, but without knowing the smells of their cover scents I have no idea what odor to order them in.

You should be able to request samples with your order. You can apply them separately or add them to your product if there is one that you like. Check out the descriptions in the Men's section to get an idea of which you may be interested in. As far as I know the only one they don't send samples of is Sultans Oud.

Comment

I tend to wear Burberry for men any idea if there are any that would go well with that?

Comment

Take the guesswork out of it and order unscented. That way you can use any cover that you like. I usually keep about 8-10 colognes in rotation so I can mix it up. But if you have a favorite you like to use then go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
          Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well. Does PXS have a scent sampler package? I've got several items in my shopping cart, but without knowing the smells of their cover scents I have no idea what odor to order them in.

I am not sure if there were any changes on this while I was gone but I don't think we give out samples of the cover scents anymore. If they do,it would only be the in house fragrances.

You can order your pheromones unscented and purchase the cover scents separately online but again,we only have the in-house cover scents for sale. See below :

As Scottie said,we do have a description of our cover scents but these are the in-house cover scents.

FXS: Unbeknown to me, as a child, my neighbor had been a fragrance designer for International Flavors and Fragrances in NJ. When he left the company to set up his own, my father had completely outfitted his laboratory. When I took my father for a visit back to the town he raised me and him knowing my business he took me buy this gentleman's lab and sure enough it was still there and even better he remembered my father very well. What occurred was a world-class fragrance made specifically for pheromoneXS that's been compared to Issey Miyake although I have never personally smelled it.
          Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Moss
          Middle Notes: Citrus
          Top Notes: Spices

Fresh Musk: This was the culmination of of one of many attempts of mine to create a fragrance I could wear and like. I'm not a guy who is big on colognes, but that's only because I've never been able to discover any that work well for me. Every time someone told me I should try out a cologne because how great it smells, I'd never get the same results. For whatever reason it just didn't work for me, so being the creative type I decided to make my own.
          Base Notes: Patchouli, Vetiver, Cinnamon, Musk
          Middle Notes: Lemon Grass, Cedar Wood
          Top Notes: Amber, Rosewood, Juniper

Sultans Oud: This product was literally designed for and used for many years by a recently departed member of the Royal Saudi Family. It was made in small batches to meet a one person demand and when that person no longer needed it, because of death the remaining supply was made available to me. I took this as an opportunity and now present it to my clients and friends. I've been promised that it can be made in the specifications and supply to meet my demand exclusively to pheromone XS community members. ?Base Notes: Patchouli, Pine Dark Amber?Middle Notes: Lavender, Vanilla, Sandalwood?Top Notes: Musk, Grey Gris

Nobility: This brand new fragrance was actually included with FXS so I could run tests to see which one the community liked better. I just thought it was another bottle of the same. I really like this one as well and I'd have to say its another world-class fragrance added to the line. The new fragrance has elements of Incense, Cinnamon, Citrus and amber.

Pepper/Nutmeg: This one is pretty simple actually. Its a delicate blend of pepper corns blended with Nutmeg. When I initially began making my own pheromone blends I wanted a fragrance that accented the pheromones while not overbearing. What developed was this blend and I can assure you there are elements at play that make this my favorite and most often personally used.??The peppercorn is associated with heat and pepper has historically been used to "open" the nose. Pheromones are known to work through the olfactory sense. This creates a two-fold approach using the pepper to one open the sense to work more vigorously in conjunction with the pheromones and to invoke the sense of heat. When a woman associates heat with a guy the brain is not distinguishing whether she is thinking he makes me hot look wise or pepper wise. Women are also emotional and thus the emotion of heat again trumps to logic of pepper heat. ??Nutmeg historically is associated with warming comfort of hearth and home. Again you have warmth, another term for heat directly associated with the wearer. Another aspect of Nutmeg is the diffusive properties are better than anything I have ever experienced. There is some debate on using citrus as a diffusive property over nutmeg but in numerous unscientific tests by myself Nutmeg always won out in silage and diffusion of the mones. The debate comes from the element that nutmeg has incredible anti-bacterial properties. However in almost every case of citrus used as a diffusive property for pheromones, they all contain a higher degree of anti-bacterial properties.
          ?There's quite a bit more to discover with this one, but I always like to leave it to the user to decide for themselves.
          Base Notes: Peppercorn
          Top Notes: Nutmeg

We do offer more cover scents than before,are you looking for samples and descriptions of those?

Comment

KateD comes thru again. Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure what the current situation was.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I am not sure if there were any changes on this while I was gone but I don't think we give out samples of the cover scents anymore. If they do,it would only be the in house fragrances.

You can order your pheromones unscented and purchase the cover scents separately online but again,we only have the in-house cover scents for sale. See below :

As Scottie said,we do have a description of our cover scents but these are the in-house cover scents.

FXS: Unbeknown to me, as a child, my neighbor had been a fragrance designer for International Flavors and Fragrances in NJ. When he left the company to set up his own, my father had completely outfitted his laboratory. When I took my father for a visit back to the town he raised me and him knowing my business he took me buy this gentleman's lab and sure enough it was still there and even better he remembered my father very well. What occurred was a world-class fragrance made specifically for pheromoneXS that's been compared to Issey Miyake although I have never personally smelled it.
              Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Moss
              Middle Notes: Citrus
              Top Notes: Spices

Fresh Musk: This was the culmination of of one of many attempts of mine to create a fragrance I could wear and like. I'm not a guy who is big on colognes, but that's only because I've never been able to discover any that work well for me. Every time someone told me I should try out a cologne because how great it smells, I'd never get the same results. For whatever reason it just didn't work for me, so being the creative type I decided to make my own.
              Base Notes: Patchouli, Vetiver, Cinnamon, Musk
              Middle Notes: Lemon Grass, Cedar Wood
              Top Notes: Amber, Rosewood, Juniper

Sultans Oud: This product was literally designed for and used for many years by a recently departed member of the Royal Saudi Family. It was made in small batches to meet a one person demand and when that person no longer needed it, because of death the remaining supply was made available to me. I took this as an opportunity and now present it to my clients and friends. I've been promised that it can be made in the specifications and supply to meet my demand exclusively to pheromone XS community members. ?Base Notes: Patchouli, Pine Dark Amber?Middle Notes: Lavender, Vanilla, Sandalwood?Top Notes: Musk, Grey Gris

Nobility: This brand new fragrance was actually included with FXS so I could run tests to see which one the community liked better. I just thought it was another bottle of the same. I really like this one as well and I'd have to say its another world-class fragrance added to the line. The new fragrance has elements of Incense, Cinnamon, Citrus and amber.

Pepper/Nutmeg: This one is pretty simple actually. Its a delicate blend of pepper corns blended with Nutmeg. When I initially began making my own pheromone blends I wanted a fragrance that accented the pheromones while not overbearing. What developed was this blend and I can assure you there are elements at play that make this my favorite and most often personally used.??The peppercorn is associated with heat and pepper has historically been used to "open" the nose. Pheromones are known to work through the olfactory sense. This creates a two-fold approach using the pepper to one open the sense to work more vigorously in conjunction with the pheromones and to invoke the sense of heat. When a woman associates heat with a guy the brain is not distinguishing whether she is thinking he makes me hot look wise or pepper wise. Women are also emotional and thus the emotion of heat again trumps to logic of pepper heat. ??Nutmeg historically is associated with warming comfort of hearth and home. Again you have warmth, another term for heat directly associated with the wearer. Another aspect of Nutmeg is the diffusive properties are better than anything I have ever experienced. There is some debate on using citrus as a diffusive property over nutmeg but in numerous unscientific tests by myself Nutmeg always won out in silage and diffusion of the mones. The debate comes from the element that nutmeg has incredible anti-bacterial properties. However in almost every case of citrus used as a diffusive property for pheromones, they all contain a higher degree of anti-bacterial properties.
              ?There's quite a bit more to discover with this one, but I always like to leave it to the user to decide for themselves.
              Base Notes: Peppercorn
              Top Notes: Nutmeg

We do offer more cover scents than before,are you looking for samples and descriptions of those?
              Thank you for this, it helps a lot!

Comment

For In-House cover scent, I like FXS personally. It's quite sweet but subtle and can be easily covered with something else. I have my own perfume collection but sometimes it's just easier to apply scented mone and just go with it.

Have Aventus scented Celebrity coming as well. Will compare it to my own Creed Aventus.

Comment

How accurate is the aventus smell? As this is a very expensive scent
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    How accurate is the aventus smell? As this is a very expensive scent
                    Comparable but they will never be that accurate. I don't have that kind of nose to detect notes but I still find the real Creed Aventus have this expensive quality smell to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Comparable but they will never be that accurate. I don't have that kind of nose to detect notes but I still find the real Creed Aventus have this expensive quality smell to it.
                      Great, i never spelled Aventus before, but i just ordered 2 products with the Aventus scent .

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Great, i never spelled Aventus before, but i just ordered 2 products with the Aventus scent .
                        One of the reasons why I chose Aventus scent for Celebrity was because it is also easy to cover with Aventus clones as well. There are quite a lot out there with almost exact same notes. Personally I really like Armaf Club De Nuit Intense.

Comment

Aventus is such a nice smell I hope it's comparable
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X