yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's Lurking In Your Perfume/Cologne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aventus for special occasions
    aqua de gio
    Wanted
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I asked most of my friends what they think is inside what their buying and all told me the same thing. The have an idea that designer perfume companies do use a sort of "secret ingredient", and they try to not worry about it. An experiment I did when I was asked to make a custom perfume for one of my friends is to add a little "sumthing sumthing" hehe!

SO after 6 months, the RESULTS ARE IN!

While working at a local custom perfumers shop, I have a regular who always comes looking for a new scent every month. At this point it is their 14th visit and now brought in their friends; to also reveal where they buy perfume. I have their mix finished and I bring it out from the back. They opened the bottle and took a huge WHifff!, I of course was laughing and loved seeing their reaction. Immediately after they spray it on each wrist and take it home.

The secret:

To their knowledge it was all the mones fault, I dare tell them how it affects them. As seeing they still work because each time they came in, told me what has happened to them every time they spray a scent on. As I am aware they giving someone pheromones does not yield the correct results is FALSE and is TRUE it still affects you eve though they don't know what hit them. I simply match up what they told me to the mone i put inside, and record the results in my small notebook. I tell them what notes are inside, in fact they picked some of their favorites; ambergris, Hedion (var. Jasmine extract), citrus, to name a few.( all from firmenich)

Their whole experience has been altered and controlled by manufacturing new memories, psychologically attached by entering the store, the sprayer I made that lightly sprays people from overhead when then open the door, all the way to the Binaural beats incorporated into the music. The triggers that in the store also make up for 30% of the overall experience. Now why goes so far into doing all this for one person? That's subliminal influence at it's finest, plus the tech incorporated into each blend. I probably will save them the complications and never tell them what other ingredients it contains! but as long as they are happy, no one can complain.
      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

EMPYREAL That's pretty ingenious! Do you mind telling us what the secret ingredients were? I'm rather curious on what triggers you are talking about that could affect them as well.

High end perfumes and colognes most likely have pheromones of some sort that isn't disclosed to the consumer to avoid suspicion and controversy. With how long pheromones for human applications have been used for quite some time, it seems rather unlikely that these perfume companies aren't putting it in. I suspect that a majority of the lower end items aren't infused with pheromones, or at the very least too little to notice and only the more expensive line ups having a significant amount to increase the number of sales for them through word of mouth. They might be even using unorthodox pheromones that we don't even know about that are patented that have unusual effects. This is all just speculation however that seems to be my whole theory on the matter.
        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

No secret, just experienced in what cause and affect the mones have, I've used products from XS, AD, LS with some modifications. Practice and Patients yield the results. ask anybody on the forum, but field testing is best with what your purchasing.
          : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
            No secret, just experienced in what cause and affect the mones have, I've used products from XS, AD, LS with some modifications. Practice and Patients yield the results. ask anybody on the forum, but field testing is best with what your purchasing.
            Great advice thank you so much
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I bought a bottle of Killian Sacred Wood recently......So lovely. However, I am a sandalwood fanatic...
              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                I bought a bottle of Killian Sacred Wood recently......So lovely. However, I am a sandalwood fanatic...
                WOW. Nice to know there's another member who uses By Kilian. I love Straight to Heaven. I have Sacred Wood on my to buy list.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X