yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's Lurking In Your Perfume/Cologne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

True, they do.
    So you admit that you're not so innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

So you admit that you're not so innocent.
      Saying something else would be a lie.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Fa Attraction Force spray and shower gel contains androstadienone. My first cologne one year ago was P6 Mega and it contains a large amount AndrosteRone so I done my first single molecule test with that , of course that time I did not know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvius View Post
          Fa Attraction Force spray and shower gel contains androstadienone. My first cologne one year ago was P6 Mega and it contains a large amount AndrosteRone so I done my first single molecule test with that , of course that time I did not know about it.
          And what were your findings?

Comment

And what were your findings?
            AndrosteRone create respect and they makes way for me. For example they always let me go first at the door. Girls will put on red lipstick on the next day . If they know me some of them wants to be near to me and they are in a trance or something like that, but I saw girls to run away if they got scared from me.

A typical word combination that it can create frequently: "Really, dont you say" if it is the same if I translate from my language

Comment

Originally posted by Silvius View Post

AndrosteRone create respect and they makes way for me. For example they always let me go first at the door. Girls will put on red lipstick on the next day . If they know me some of them wants to be near to me and they are in a trance or something like that, but I saw girls to run away if they got scared from me.

A typical word combination that it can create frequently: "Really, dont you say" if it is the same if I translate from my language
              Interesting. That makes me wonder if there is more in that cologne than just Rone. The running away makes sense with untampered Rone but not the being close. Rone tends to keep people at a distance without something to temper it.

Comment

Interesting. That makes me wonder if there is more in that cologne than just Rone. The running away makes sense with untampered Rone but not the being close. Rone tends to keep people at a distance without something to temper it.
                Unfortunatly I dont know the exact amount of RONE but yes it created passive agression towards me for some men, most of them kept their distance but it has some kind of pulling power for most of them If I acted passive and calm.

When I used androstanone that makes aggresion no matter what but RONE has the respect part and for some reason for a few girl it makes a trance state If I use heavy dosage and they feel comfortable.

Comment

AndrostAnone or AndrostEnone? I've never gotten agression from Anone but plenty from Enone.

Passive aggressive I could see. Guys have the potential to test you but may be afraid to poke the bear lest they get the claws and fangs.

Comment

• Silvius
                    Silvius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry, It is AndrostEnone, I checked the bottle.

I know this is a pretty old thread, but I've been looking into making my own fragrance and was wondering if you could share the link you were talking about in the o.p?

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
                    I know this is a pretty old thread, but I've been looking into making my own fragrance and was wondering if you could share the link you were talking about in the o.p?

Comment

Make us a good Oud please. I currently use Stronger with You (by Armani).

Comment

This link provides tips for creating a fragrance from a professional perfumer. It is considered the standard in perfumery education.

Perfumers Apprentice offers over 230 professional flavor concentrates that can be used in a wide variety of flavor applications!

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Make us a good Oud please. I currently use Stronger with You (by Armani).
                          There are quite a few excellent ouds on the market already. My personal favorites are by Enrico Gi: Oud Nobile and Oud Prive. They are hard to find but well worth the search.

Comment

There are quite a few excellent ouds on the market already. My personal favorites are by Enrico Gi: Oud Nobile and Oud Prive. They are hard to find but well worth the search.
                            There is a french perfume company that makes fabulous ouds (Montale). Wood & Spices and White Musk are two of my favorites.
                            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                            PXS
                            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                            AD
                            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

There is a french perfume company that makes fabulous ouds (Montale). Wood & Spices and White Musk are two of my favorites.
                              Yes I'm familiar with Montale. Out of the dozen or so ouds that they make there are only a couple that I would ever consider. They put rose in everything and I loathe floral scents.

Comment

Any good colognes that work well with the smell of Sultans Oud?
                                I know that Armani works great with FXS scents.

Comment

Why do you want to cover Sultans Oud?

Comment

Alkemia has some nice ouds too.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I like bur berry brit

Comment

For the most part I don't do commercial scents. The exceptions being Clinique Happy and Kate Spade Live Joyfully. Both are light though, and I doubt would cover any 'mones. For that I use the insane stash of Love Potion oil perfumes I have.
                                        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X