yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Adding Diffusion Technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Diffusion Technology

I've been seriously considering adding PXS's Diffusion Tech to my putatives and single molecules. The goal is to lengthen to diffusion of products that don't already include it. I'm thinking in particular the more ethereal mones like the nols but I don't see how it wouldn't benefit diffusion of any molecule. The only exception perhaps being Enone as it is already a heavier molecule and prone to being "sticky".

It is recommended at a rate of 5-8% by volume. That's all fine and good but it does raise a minor concern. How will this affect dosing? I'm not real good with all of these mathematical computations. I've seen formulas for creating mones from raw materials in crystalline form but to be honest they just confuse me. Now increasing the volume of a 10 ml bottle by .5 ml doesn't seem like a lot but will obviously effect the concentration of molecules in the solution. Would this make replication of recipes less precise. Will a slight change in mcg/drop or spay really make a difference?

Yes I'm just thinking out loud. Maybe someone who is smarter than me can provide some input.

If my calculations are correct the difference would be negligible. At 5% it works out to 2.38 mcg/spray vs 2.5 mcg/spray or 11.9 mcg/spray vs 12.5 mcg/spray.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Yes the dilution effect would be negligible my worry is whether
      it would really mix evenly we don't want the mix separating
      would suggest using it on a small batch like 5ml or so

Comment

Yea they recommend agitating it several times a day for about a week. That puts the mones out of commission for awhile but the rewards would be worth the wait. Really this is nothing new to me. I used to create my own fragrances with essentials oils and such so I'm familiar with agitating and aging a mix. It just requires some patience.

Comment

Waiting for your reviews, in fact I was one time thinking of trying this
          out with PXS96 and 74

Comment

I'll probably pick some up on my next order. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Bump!

How goes it? I've just set my XSP86 to marinate at .5. I thought about the .8 but wasn't sure it would be necessary to go so high. I've been lightly scenting the majority of my XS products without adverse effects (normally not more than 1ml of fragrance to a 10ml spray) so that's not really my concern. I just want to be sure I added enough DT for it to be most effective.

Thoughts? Anyone?
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

They recommend 5-8% by volume. I used 10% (1 ml) because I wasn't sure that 5% (.5 ml) would be enough and it's easier to measure in a pipette than 8% (.8 ml). Those amounts are based on a 10 ml bottle.

I'm sure 5% will be fine. I was probably being overly cautious. Be sure to shake it vigorously several times a say.

I just finished aging my xsr32, DHEAS and Shine.

Comment

You add this to Shine too? It's supposed to last 4-6+ hours (I thought that's what I read) Maybe I'm misunderstanding what Dif Tech does. I thought the use was to prolong diffusion. If a product already lasts hours, Dif Tech can make it last even longer than that? (6, 8 + hours?)
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yes that's what they claim. They claim lots of things. *cough*cough* I've never gotten more than four hours in over a decade of practical application. If you want to leave out the diffusion tech, go ahead.

Comment

Jasmine claims that she can feel shine even the next day but she's a company schill and is paid to promote their products. My experience vastly differs.
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-10-2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I think diffusion tech is to add to your own concoction of pheromone molecules that you've put into a carrier. I don't think it's necessarily to add to a pre made blend, because each company has their own method of diffusion. Although I'd love to see if it can prolong the effects of IS. I personally see that it lasts about 2-3 hours tops for me

Comment

Agreed. PXS commercial, beta and artisan blends already have diffusion tech. Singles and putatives don't.

Good to see someone has had the same experience with Shine. Definitely 4 hrs tops. I think the diffusion tech is definitely helping.

Comment

The diffusion tech PXS created is phenomenal. I've never had this type of uniform reach and longevity with AD products like I have had with PXS products. It can last through hot sweaty days and keeps powering on making sure the pheromone concentration is always uniform.
                            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                            PXS
                            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                            AD
                            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I hafta agree. It really is brilliant technology. I see a distinct difference in my singles/putatives/xsr's. It's even added new life to my Shine.

Comment

Guys
                                Can we add it to the single molecule oils (DPG) or is it only for sprays

Comment

XSteveO sells the diffusion tech for people to use in their own experiments with pheros ?

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
                                    Guys
                                    Can we add it to the single molecule oils (DPG) or is it only for sprays
                                    I don't think it's necessary oils already diffuse slowly. Not sure that it would even work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                                      XSteveO sells the diffusion tech for people to use in their own experiments with pheros ?
                                      Yes, you'll find it in the Mixing Supplies section. The commercial blends already have it but things like singles, putatives and research molecules don't.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X