yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dry skin & Lotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry skin & Lotion

Okay, so I looked up past threads about this and gathered all information I could get.

From my understanding, moisturizing lotion applied to app spots (10-30 minutes) before applying the mones will reduce the diffusion rate for average people, making it last longer but also be weaker.

Now, lotion aside, I also read that dry and very dry skin absorbs more of the mones which will ultimately not get diffused. It explains why on some app points on my body I get very little effect sometimes. I have a minor skin disease causing skin so dry that it gets flakey on some parts of my body, like the nose and forehead, while other parts of the body just get "dry". Hell, even my hair is sometimes so dry it gets wavy as fuck to the extent that it just looks silly. I am working on keeping most of my body moist with the help of products. One of them is an unscented lotion.

So from the info I could gather...a moisturizing lotion will decrease the diffusion for people with average or moist skin while increasing (or rather, reducing the negative effect dry skin has on it) it for people with dry skin. Is this correct and could anyone give their 2cent on this matter? I haven't actually tried it out yet.

I should mention that I use oil. Do both oil and spray diffusion get hampered by dry skin?

Thanks guys, as always <3

can someone answer this question?
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Hi Mysterion,
      here are my 2 cent.

Originally posted by Mysterion View Post
      From my understanding, moisturizing lotion applied to app spots (10-30 minutes) before applying the mones will reduce the diffusion rate for average people, making it last longer but also be weaker.
      10 minutes = yes
      30 minutes = no

Now, lotion aside...
      Unscented lotion is not equal to unscented lotion, if you understand what I mean.
      Do you use a normal unscented lotion from a supermarket or do you use a lotion that has been recommended by your doctor?
      This is important to know.

So from the info I could gather...a moisturizing lotion will decrease the diffusion for people with average or moist skin
      No!
      See above, the minutes make the music.
      And with moist skin there is, in my opinion, no need to use a lotion.

What I would advice you is to visit a skin doctor because everyone's skin is unique and something like 'in general' does not exist in this case. He can answer your questions whereas the community can just, well, guess.
      A lot of things come into play and as long as we don't have a doctor it will stay a guessing game.

And at last my personal opinion: don't overhype this dry skin thing, PXS blends have excellent silage and diffusion.

Comment

I forgot to place lotion on my chest last Friday and I got great hits
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Lotion hampers diffusion in my experience.

Comment

i'm really looking forward to a hair spray/oil/conditioner /spray without the cops so i can use without stinking lol
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

i have now figured out a way to use the sprays without stinking and still getting the effects!
              for me i spray a cotton swab or cotton piece of wool, and the apply and rub into the areas, i still have the effects without stinking lol
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X