yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Essential Oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterO View Post
    Not a bad idea though, I was thinking of buying oily versions and adding them to homemade perfumes, but maybe I should start with my sprays and add EO straight into them!

So if i go for unscented versions and add my EO, would it ruin the spray mechanism they are sent with or are they OK with EO ?
    So far, in my experience, the 2 bottles that I jacked up were already a spray concentration of 60%perfumer's alcohol and 40% oil (unscented, from another pheromone company). When I added my fragrance oil, my bottles were already less than full and I believe what messed up the spray mechanism was that I had too much oil to alcohol for dilution. Instead of spraying, it dribbled I have yet to have any problems with PXS spray bottles, but the most fragrance I have ever added to one of their unscented products is 1ml of fragrance oil to the 10ml spray bottle.
    As far as which EOs have been an issue, maybe Falvinski can share some examples of the ones that caused him trouble before?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

So far, in my experience, the 2 bottles that I jacked up were already a spray concentration of 60%perfumer's alcohol and 40% oil (unscented, from another pheromone company). When I added my fragrance oil, my bottles were already less than full and I believe what messed up the spray mechanism was that I had too much oil to alcohol for dilution. Instead of spraying, it dribbled I have yet to have any problems with PXS spray bottles, but the most fragrance I have ever added to one of their unscented products is 1ml of fragrance oil to the 10ml spray bottle.
      As far as which EOs have been an issue, maybe Falvinski can share some examples of the ones that caused him trouble before?
      1ml EO for 10 is not a bad quota for cologne.
      But I would have been tempted to have 2ml EO for 8ml of Spray.
      1ml is about 20 drops right??

Comment

So how strong was the smell on 1ml of EO for 10ml of Unscented spray? was the EO scent strong enough ?

Comment

So how strong was the smell on 1ml of EO for 10ml of Unscented spray? was the EO scent strong enough ?
          That's actually more difficult to answer. Not all pheromone blends are mild smelling. And not all oils are strong. I've had great luck with ambers, sandalwood, patchouli, florals. Commercial fragrances have done well (though I admittedly have few). If the pheromone blend is strong smelling, I have had bleed through, but that's something you'll have to trial and error for yourself. You will be diluting your oils, so you may have to try them at different amounts to get the longevity you want, or carry the oil with you for touch up apps if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

That's actually more difficult to answer. Not all pheromone blends are mild smelling. And not all oils are strong. I've had great luck with ambers, sandalwood, patchouli, florals. Commercial fragrances have done well (though I admittedly have few). If the pheromone blend is strong smelling, I have had bleed through, but that's something you'll have to trial and error for yourself. You will be diluting your oils, so you may have to try them at different amounts to get the longevity you want, or carry the oil with you for touch up apps if needed.
            Well, i'll be trying with Xsist.
            I bought 2 Sprays (10ml) and i was thinking of either pouring both the sprays in a glass perfume bottle and adding 5ml of various EO (to get that 80/20 Ratio you usually get in perfumes) or making 2 seperate perfumes by adding 2,5ml in each spray.

I have a third Xsist with the coolwater cover.

I'tll allow me to compare my homebrew scent to the ones from PxS and see if i messed up or not.

Comment

If you have the supplies, decanting is good if you don't mind doing the math, lol. I cannot count the number of 5ml bottles I've gone through with my mixing and matching

Comment

1ml EO for 10 is not a bad quota for cologne.
                But I would have been tempted to have 2ml EO for 8ml of Spray.
                1ml is about 20 drops right??
                Iirc one drop is .05 ml from a eurodropper.

Comment

Well, i'll be trying with Xsist.
                  I bought 2 Sprays (10ml) and i was thinking of either pouring both the sprays in a glass perfume bottle and adding 5ml of various EO (to get that 80/20 Ratio you usually get in perfumes) or making 2 seperate perfumes by adding 2,5ml in each spray.

I have a third Xsist with the coolwater cover.

I'tll allow me to compare my homebrew scent to the ones from PxS and see if i messed up or not.
                  NuTrix Hello , how are you doing?

MisterO , 2ml esential oil fragrance for 10ml pheromones is too much. It will loose the effect of pheromones and their diffusion. Only half ml is needed. But you should add even less, like 15 drops. Same for pheromone oils.
                  The rosewood, neroli, vanilla, peppermint, geranium, all ruin the spray mechanisms. Among these only Vanilla and Neroli lasts whole day and need even lesser. The peppermint goes away within 10 minutes, so if you add it more, it will ruin the pheromones. Better get ready mixes of essential oils, called Attars.
                  Do not exceed mixing fragrances in pheromones more than half ml.

Comment

hey people, i always use essential oils as cover.
                    i particullary like jasmine, i get alot of compliments about it.
                    once in a festival, a girl turn from 5 meters away and said i smelled really good
                    so probably a good projection as well.

recently i got xist oil and i dont see it working most of the times, im comparing it to the spray i have.

i put it on top of an iso e oil i have but no luck.

so im going to mix it with petchulli, jasmine and iso e in a 50-50 xist-cover ratio.

i see falvinski said it will ruin it but i cant see why, as i will double the dose.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X