yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sultans Oud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sultans Oud

Hi everyone,

I did a quick forum search but didn't find an answer. Is Sultans Oud gone for good or just temporarily out of stock?

It's definitely one of my favorites and always gets positive remarks from everyone I come in contact with.

Thanks.

MrSalt I'd like to know too. It use to get everything scented in Sultans Oud because I like it. Apperantly not everyone likes it tho, and I think it doesn't cover cops well imo I just go all unscented now with my own cover cologne

Comment

I find sultan aud to be strong sandal wood kind of scent
      would not recommend it in office kind of environment if people
      a sitting close together and fragrances are not the norm. I feel it does cover cops.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrSalt View Post
          Hi everyone,

I did a quick forum search but didn't find an answer. Is Sultans Oud gone for good or just temporarily out of stock?

It's definitely one of my favorites and always gets positive remarks from everyone I come in contact with.

Thanks.
          I replied to your thread or rather Steve has answered this question in another thread. I included that thread in this thread so everyone can be aware.

At XS our number one priority is our clients 100% satisfaction and most times if something isn't done ,it is because our hands are tied. Or it is not possible at the moment.

Once we are able to make our clients happy and give them that great customer experience, we will

Stock up on some sultans oud :

This is the Concentrated Fragrance oil in a 3 Dram sized bottle. Each 3 ml makes about Six 10 ml sized bottles at .5 ml each. That is the exact fragrance concentrate I use to scent all 10 ml pheromone sprays. The concentrate is also enough to make 1 to 2 thirty mL bottles by adding it to perfumers a

Comment

KateD and Steve, thanks for the update! Looking forward to bringing this scent back into my life...the smell triggers fond memories, for me.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Awww that is so cute. Pleasure to be of assistance.

I was disappointed to discover that this fragrance isn't available in the Artisan line. I really want to get Celebrity but don't fancy having to go unscented.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              I was disappointed to discover that this fragrance isn't available in the Artisan line. I really want to get Celebrity but don't fancy having to go unscented.
              The cover scent sultans oud is available in that product.

Its a fantasy all of us at one point or another have dreamt about. The flashing of cameras, autographs, paparazzi. The glitz and glamor of Hollywood, the roar of the crowd, the sold out stadiums of adoring fans. The celebrity of today is the dream of every starstruck child to ever watch a mov

Blame idle, he saw that everyone wanted it and so he removed it from all the products or key products just to mess with people. Rest assure, we will take this action seriously and remove all tech toys and any access to coffeee away from him

Comment

KateD Either I've lost my mind or it was added since I posted last. lmao I swear it wasn't there before. I just changed my order and added Celebrity with the Oud. Now if I could just get it in PSE I'd be all set.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's magicccccccccccccccc

LMAO

Comment

Just got a whiff of it for the first time. Smells exactly like a homebrew I used to make back when was playing with essential oils and such. The likeness is uncanny.

Comment

The scent only seems to last a few hours. Not such a big fan of the top notes. Love the middles notes but doesn't last long enough to detect the bottom notes.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X